Mandatory you will be alone for Valentine's Day again

> Mandatory you will be alone for Valentine's Day again

Other urls found in this thread:

greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/fake_it_till_you_make_it
youtu.be/tRaC2Rx3BVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atleast I have the gym

>he isn’t a catholic who will be going to Ash Wednesday mass instead of taking some broad out to dinner just like every other normie faggot who’ve been brainwashed by consumerist media

>tfw I'll be chillin with my gf

A girl asked me out to see 50 shades of gray with her on valentines day.
Being alone doesn't seem so bad.

Same

>the problem isn't that you don't have a gf
>the problem is that you've bought in to culture.
>the problem is also you believe that happiness comes from something exterior to yourself. Meditate on this and see you are freedom and joy itself at all times

the greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves, or rather, loved spite ourselves. To love another person is to see the face of God.

>first valetines day alone in 5 years
can i get off this ride yet

thanks for the reminder

how busy is the gym on valentines day?

You're not making it any easier, user.

I won't be alone, I will be with my most honest friend, the olympic rod.

its alright. Its not like I put myself out there or actively tried to get a gf or something. if I was actually asking chicks daily and was alone for valentines day; then I'd be sad.

>just like every other normie faggot who’ve been brainwashed
>t. catholic

I'm already imagining all the girls at work knowingly asking what I'll be doing or asking me if I want a date for a laugh. Not sure if I still care desu

>unironically wanting a relationship
is it just me or relationships fucking suck 90% of the time? it's a huge waste of money and time, i'd honestly rather be alone and hook up with any girl that I want instead of being a beta provider for some slut that literally only likes you for your money

>catholic
>not a based baptist, just like Jesus
In all seriousness, considering I wont be taking anyone anywhere I guess I actually will be praying...

>had plans for valentines day with GF of 11 years
>fin out this last Tuesday she was cheating on me with one of my close friends

you should go somewhere far with her, then drive away

>tfw head over heels for this jewish girl but never talk to her so I autistically send her snapchats of me flexing

I know that feel

Literally every single girl on my facebook posting indirect shit so that people ask them out that day.
Fucking sickening.

wee

JUST

While it would be nice to share my happiness with someone else, I love myself and I'm happy with the person I am becoming. Still a long way to go, but we'll make it guys.

its crossed my mind

whats the point of lifting if i cant love myself
inturn no one will ever love me for me

Based user

>25 years of no Valentines
>tfw kissless but not a virgin
Being alone on Valentine's day lost it's affect 3 years ago. I just don't care anymore.

Fake it till you make it, it actually works.
Source:greatergood.berkeley.edu/article/item/fake_it_till_you_make_it

I spent my 21st alone, Valentines Day ain’t nothing m8.

i got a date this wednesday her name is called bottle of top quality vodka.

>She's already moved on to someone else while I'm thinking about her constantly

Being a woman is tutorial mode in life jesus christ

>v-day of last year
>go out with the boys
>meet a group of decent looking girls
>get talking to one 7/10 bird
>friends don’t try to cockblock
>we go back to my flat
>order pizza
>make her watch lord of the rings with me until I fall asleep
>mfw she came back for some desperate Valentine’s Day action but got none and will now be mocked by her friends

All in a day’s work fellas

I mean, it's never been any different, starting to think this is it. I've never met a woman so far at 21 that i'd want to pursue, sure i want to fuck everything that moves, but the idea that i'd meet a female that i could bond with just seems ridiculous to me.

kino post

user i...
>I'm sorry for you....

Should've put a ring on it and pumped one in her.

>i like that
>pic semi related

youtu.be/tRaC2Rx3BVY

i was gonna propose to her this summer, oh well looks like i get to return a ring

leave that shit behind. All of it. Alternatively kill them for wasting over a decade of your existance, and set up a better life out of spite

My father didn't know how old i was on my birthday.

My dad gave me shit for spending my 21st alone.

How old was she ?

shes 32 im 34

Oh man you fucked up, i mean sure it doesn't absolve her of anything, but women can't wait around like us. Did she give any indication that she wanted more ? Were there problems between you ?

gf decided just yesterday she thinks she wants to end our relationship of 3 years over her depression and anxiety.
so I'll be alone Valentine's day as well

both of my parents forgot my 30th birthday and didn't remember until this Christmas when my dad asked how old I was and I said 31, and he couldn't believe he had missed my 30th birthday.

to be fair, he has pretty bad dementia. miss how it used to be with him while growing up, but that's life.

short story time

>date girl for year and a half
>we live together by the end
>break up 3 weeks before vday
>feel like shit
>she was moving her stuff out on and around vday
>get back together with her at the end of the year
>break up again a few weeks before vday
>we never moved back in together so we just ended it and that was that
>didnt talk with her at all for 3 months
>get back together around june
>she currently living with me again
>month or 2 ago we had a few problems
>was fully expecting to have the same shit repeat itself this year
>thankfully we are great now
>she asks me what i want for vday
>honestly just happy that we are good and dont want anything
>she gonna be on her period so just gonna have a few drinks and get a bj

Why didn't you spend it with him ?

>but women can't wait around like us

true dat. my 25 year old gf is making it VERY clear i need to shit or get off the pot like yesterday. desu, i gotta sort my fucking shit out ASAP and either marry or break up with her.

I cannot into females. Every time I try I just make myself feel bad, so I don't. Thankfully, I'll have school, work, and the gym on Wednesday to keep my mind occupied

you could always try for anal/?

its OK brother, this is all part of god's ultimate plan. bear through the sadness and always stay positive, i'm rooting for you. we're all gonna make it brah

beta incel faggot

Does anything even matter?

Everything just going to end up the way its going to

Were not that close. I only see him every Christmas. He doesn’t contact me that much, and was always more busy with his own family.

To be brutally fair, 11 years dating her and not putting a ring on it? You fucked yourself, bro, girls ain't gonna wait forever.

>i'm not this year

but she's a drunk skeezebag. She's showing up to my house drunk here in about 5 minutes..

i know. there were no problems, we had been talking about getting married and getting some preliminary plans to buy a house, etc.
Basically here's what happened, she came over to hang out on Monday and we had a great time watching movies and such. She packs up to go home. The next morning I woke up and saw she had left her planner/binder. I honestly didn't know she was using it as a journal, and I had looked in it. Pic related.

I immediately confronted her, and she started bawling and admitted it. I confronted my former friend, and he couldn't even admit or deny anything, (which is very telling, if the position was reversed, I would have been on the phone immediately saying how i didn't do anything)
he has a masters in psychology, and was trying to gas light his way out of it, and would say shit like "I'm not entertaining this drama.

Shits fucked brehs

guys what response can i give at work to brush off people asking what im doing because they know im alone without looking like an asshole

part 2

I want of this goddamn world.

>writes a long paragraph talking about the other guy and a few sentences about you

damn that is harsh. but dont let her affect you just never speak to her again

Ive been pushing for it but last time i made her bleed a little and she hasnt been as keen. aks me everyday what i want for vday and i always respond "lingerie and anal"

the way this is written bothers me deeply.

shits fucked

>Finally got a GF
>She doesn't give a single fuck about Valentine's day
>Explicitly told me that if I bought her anything she'd be pissed that I wasted money on her
>Says she just wants to go for a walk and then fuck

Could be worse.

That bitch is a fucking reptile, you dodged a bullet bro. She's cheating on her BF of 11 years and the only thing she's thinking about is which guy will give her the best life. Not even a semblance of feeling bad about fucking with user's heart.
Could be worse

I read that as "I was gonna prolapse her this summer"

yeah tell me about it, ive been trying to stay calm, although i fucked up my keto by getting drunk and stress eating.

I dont even know what to do honestly, i refuse to speak with her, i dont give a fuck what people say about masculinity or whatever, im VERY hurt, and am trying to just hang on and look at the brighter side, but fuck man, i was excited to start a family with her and provide for our family,i truly loved her. there wasnt even any warning of this, or any signs that she was unhappy

how so? just wondering a third opinion

Holy fucking shit my dude. Although in some way doesn't everyone want to know how people truly feel about them? Not like this though...

Catholic here too. Ash Wednesday is the start of the best motivation for a cut.

Sounds pretty inconsistent user. Not gonna make it.

Nah I'll be with all the people at my gym

Holy shit, she sounds like a dumb fucking thot. Wishing you all the best, breh.

pretty much what said

okay look im a permavirgin so maybe im not a good advice source but you should look at this as a blessing. imagine if you got married and had kids and then this happened.

you were with her for 11 years, a ridiculously long time to be together, probably becuase you were nervous. then you miraculously come upon this journal left out and see what happened a few months before you were gonna marry her.

it is all a sign from above my friend, you have truly had a miracle happen to you being able to get out scot-free with no marriage or kids to worry about

>fuckface is more intelligent
>user is a giant child

fuck that bitch user. To offer a different perspective than some of the other people in this thread, I think you really dodged a bullet in that you found out before your proposed and got married. If she was willing to cheat on you now, being married wouldn't have changed things. It's better that you separated before there was some kind of legal chain anchoring you together.

I truly don't know what advice would possibly help you here, but just keep moving forward user. Good luck.

She is emotionally immature and narcissistic. Her father probably neglected her. She probably did not have a supportive family environment.

>She is emotionally immature and narcissistic. Her father probably neglected her. She probably did not have a supportive family environment.

yes, he was dating a woman, that was established

wouldn't want this for my childrens mother T B H

same, im sure having a gf would nice and i would be less lonely, but i havnt been trying to get one

whats funny is that's sort of true, he parents diveorced, and then re-married when she was a child, while her fathers been there hes always kept her on the back burner, and her mother is a social climber type that nothing is good enough for her

i used to hear them sometimes tell her she "could do better" or "hes just a grunt" (when we got together I was in the Marine Corps), so yeah id say youre right for the most part

thanks bros, im trying my best, just hard, but i gotta take it a day at a time

*divorced and re-married each other again,

I always enjoy reading about the self-pitying around this time on here and everywhere else.

Holt fuck man. Should’ve dropped that a long time ago. You gotta work on your foresight my friend.
Forget about her, what a bullshit evaluation.

>she came over to hang out on Monday

>has been dating a girl for 11 years
>doesnt live with her

kek what the fuck