Hit the gym

>hit the gym
>develop gains
>get a gf

Then what? What do we do once we made it?

>he thinks that's all it takes to make it
Never gonna make it

Develop gains further, don't get cucked, get rich(er), find some cool hobbies. Step it up, senpai - you don't want to just be some loser with muscles

getting your first practice gf does not mean you "made it" user

reproduce and teach your kids not to be how you were before you made it

I have all these but a gf and I am still depressed

Get a job, live below your means, save money, pick a field that has growth in which you could do well, study what you need to study to get into that field, continue to save, invest, get a house, marry, have kids, build a financial base for your children so they can have what the left calls privilege, retire, leave enough money behind your children and grand children can basically build themselves an influential existence within society.

Start a business

>t. Boomer

How about you old faggots quit bankrupting future generations with your faggot social security

Leave humanity behind

Honestly cut out the gf, women are the worst. Maybe fuck a bunch but then cut the ties.

A loser with muscles is better than being a dyel loser

>tfw loser with muscles

BTW do you have the opposite starter pack? Pls post

Iktf bro

>poor
>ugly
>stupid
>bad social skills

But at least I have gains right guys?

That needs to have enjoyable and wholesome hobbies on there

>Be 29 year old software engineer who is currently moving from dev to the business side of the company
>Have house courtesy of early bitcoin investments which I use as a rental and have second house with mortgage that I live in
>have several other sizeable investments mostly in tech
>get called boomer by wagecuck who never bothered to do anything with their life

>fulfilling career
>sensible bedtime
yh, idk about that

>tfw I’m 23, born and raised in the most powerful city in the world

Could be worse, desu. But you seemed fixated on only money, you faggot. Do you even have hobbies?

>inb4 memecoins

My plan to making it is:

>Get the goal body
>Get gf
>leave Veeky Forums

in that order

Financial Independence, Retire Early

You know what to do

Ive never seen it but I can imagine its along the lines of:
>Why do I feel so shit all the time starter pack

>junk food/fast food/processed food
>dead end job
>no romantic or or social prospects
>only drinks soda/alcohol
>never exercises
>wasteful spending
>erratic sleep schedule

that's the problem with the human condition
happiness is fleeting
most of us aren't able to be happy just knowing we have what we want.
we want more, or we want change.
whatever it may be, it is going to only be temporary.
like being rich
once you're rich, you're happy for a while
who knows for how long
but then you'll be content, and then unhappy unless you continue to seek more, or something entirely different

Get a nice job, get a good group of friends you can go to the bar/club, travel, etc.

I lift to get closer to God.

>born and raised in the most powerful city in the world
what did he mean by this

>the most powerful city in the world

Dc

> tfw have everything but a romantic/social life

Maybe I can make it after all.

Nah i'm not in crypto anymore, got out a while ago. I'm fixated on money mostly b/c I grew up in a pretty poor household, so having financial stability is really important to me and that's something I want to provide my future children so they don't have to grow up like I did. Other than that I lift, play golf, though mostly b/c people I work with do, and follow the NFL.

This pic is bullshit. It all boils down to this:
>purpose

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR?

This question has haunted me for years now. None of those things in the pic matter if you don't have a purpose or meaning in life. What is there to live for? What is the reason to get up in the morning?

>Why do I feel so good all the time
Based on human nature, that is impossible. No matter how well off or successful you are, you will still have shit days and occasionally feel bad for no reason. Having both a successful career and an active social life is very stressful if you didn't know.

>I grew up in a pretty poor household, so having financial stability is really important to me
People will never understand the pain of an empty fridge, working when you're 15 to provide for the family and never go on holidays. Fuck, I just want financial stability so that my kids can feel like their dad is a responsible person that can take care of them. My parents seemed so weak to me. Like they couldn't handle being adults. I never want to be that. Good luck user, remember that you have to be there for the kids as well, so they get raised properly. To learn humility, discipline, and strong moral principles is something they'll need to survive in this world

>to Learn humility
you mean to LEAVE HUMANITY

The only thing left is to leave Veeky Forums forever.

For fuck sakes, don't get excited for the honeymoon dating. With the eating out and the recent hurricane tragedy of me snacking, I gained weight and lost motivation.

Fucking barely gonna hit the gym tomorrow but I feel so out of shape. Gonna do it though. Don't let dates fatten you up.

>Then what?
Dump GF, acquire BF

have three white children you fucking mongoloid. If not white kys.

leave Veeky Forums until you reproduce with her. Then back to Veeky Forums to kill time.

then get a gf

>implying being born in DC or NYC or whatever you think is the most powerful city means anything

Yeah, keep coasting through life you'll be a millionaire in no time. Jeez, why don't the millions of people in housing projects cash in their golden tickets like you plan on doing.

>implying these things will fill the void

Help others make it. Improve your town, then your state, then commence the fascist takeover by marching on DC with an army of blackshirts.

>hit the gym
>develop gains
>get a gf
>gf pretends to be feminine until you marry her
>after expensive wedding, the gf becomes your wife, and she pressures you to buy house, have kids to start family
>need to increase financial gains to now support her and kids
>buy 1-2 more cars
>wife becomes less and less feminine and more cuntish over time
>you provide comfort for your wife and kids but this is not enough, because now they are bored and want constant entertainment, vacation trips, toys, etc.
>you keep working your ass off because you're too uncreative to do something like write a screenplay/novel/song or start your own business
>you get bored of fucking the same woman for YEARS
>your gains slip because you have no time or energy to go to the gym
>your wife gets less attracted to you, more bored of you, and you are more bored of her.
>your kids go through the school system, go to college. your daughter gets a nigger bf because she's brainwashed by the liberals and jews
>your son, if he's masculine thanks to your guidance, also wants to get gainz so he can get a gf. if your son is not masculine, he'll have a weak body, a weak mind, and end up getting bullied...his only social interaction is on a site called Veeky Forums.

and the cycle keeps repeating and repeating.

>you keep working your ass off because you're too uncreative to do something like write a screenplay/novel/song or start your own business

that's where you're wrong

>your kids go through the school system, go to college. your daughter gets a nigger bf because she's brainwashed by the liberals and jews

thats where you're ever more wrong

i left out the bit about her getting fatter and older over time, and possibly you getting divorce raped if you don't make her happy or meet her expectations.

getting a gf is only something you want when you haven't had a gf for a while.

if you've had a gf recently, and know how much of a fucking annoyance it is, then you'd be thinking of other ways to feel satisfaction, for example, pursuing creative interests.

once you've finished 1 creative work that is decent in quality, you will find that women will be attracted to you. it has to be something that gets shown publicly though. you can't just wittle a fucking piece of wood into a dolphin and expect girls to get wet over that.

for example, if you played in a band at a local pub, any instrument or vocals, you could get laid just from that. and you don't even have to be "good"....just decent and fun with your music.

or if you worked on painting for a while and got your work shown at a gallery. you could get pusy just from that.

so all you fags complaining about tfw no gf...it's because you're a fucking WAGEKEK nobody with 0 talents, 0 interesting hobbies and 0 skills.

>claims that i'm wrong
>doesn't say why

i'm fine with you disagreeing, but at least say how i am wrong.

99.9999% of people are absolutely uncreative, that's why they worship tv and movie stars, and waste all of their free time either consuming tv/movies or online content.

i'm talking about MOST people. the general public. and this is what makes them boring. sure, there are people who "make things" or make jewtube videos. but they are in the tiny minority.

and i'm one of these uncreative fags who hhas never created a finished work so i'm not judging. i'm pointing out a fact.

>doesn't say why

Okay, I guess I'll share a bit of my personal life, then. First, let me begin by stating I'm Veeky Forumslit/, and I take the latter half much more seriously. My life goal is to become a writer, publishing many short stories and even some novels. That's something I'm intermittently working on right now while wagecucking like a good boy. If that falls through, I suppose that makes you right and me wrong. Second, why on earth would I send my children to public school, you faggot? They're going to Catholic school.

>one chance at life
>send his kids to public schools, where they will be brainwashed into becoming marxists

keeping gf is harder than getting gf

>implying catholic school will save you
homeschool or bust
t. nog with catholic schoolgirl gf

this

>tfw realizing you've progressed so much
>gf of several years hasnt progressed at all
>sleepless nights
>sour mood
>drifting eyes

i'd rather kill myself than enter the dating pool again

>i'd rather kill myself than enter the dating pool again