I just got prescribed zoloft, how is this going to affect my gains Veeky Forums? Should I not take it...

I just got prescribed zoloft, how is this going to affect my gains Veeky Forums? Should I not take it? I'm scared this will fuck with my T levels desu

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/053945_FDA_approvals_medical_devices_payola_racket.html
web.archive.org/web/20170722135335/https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/FDADebarmentList/ucm139627.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever dumbfuck doctor prescribed you zoloft should neck themselves. It will make you feel like a zombie. Every single person I talked to that takes antidepressants make fun of it don't do it OP.

Take vitamin D daily and if you can L-dopa (In the form of mucuna pruriens)

Also you need to get your life in order. Work out and stay committed. Most importantly decide what you want to do with your life no matter how small. And stop caring so much. Your life is too long to worry about shit that's not important.

We're all gonna make it bro

Don't listen to this asshat OP
Take your meds if prescribed. WE\e can't have you autistic losers reeeing all over the place in public.

You will put on about 10-15 pounds of fat and your test levels will plummet.

Actually it will be much worse than that. It will turn you into the next mass shooter.

You honestly don't even realize how willy nilly some of these doctors prescribe certain meds. Honestly OP just do your own research and see what you find. Just because someone has a piece of paper that says Dr on it doesn't make what they say the be all end all. Most of anything they do is just stuff that they're regurgitation. Most of these things aren't even tested properly. These are the same people saying that 270ng/dL test is normal. It's not

Dude,shut up. OP take your meds until your doctor tells you to get off of them.
This asshat doesn't have a medical degree. Your doctor does.
>You honestly don't even realize how willy nilly some of these doctors prescribe certain meds
Jesus fucking christ, are you really this retarded. Why doesn't you just stop posting? Oh that's right,you're a barely functioning moron. Don't give anyone any one medical advice.

Why tf are you on Veeky Forums asking for medical advice, talk to your doctor

I suppose you're the type that likes getting railed by miles of cock.

I'm telling OP to do his own research and trying to at least save him some time by taking something other than zoloft. If it makes you feel better my doctor told me that it's shit from the start and that there are alternatives. Of course you don't even understand how the psychiatric system works in America. Please fuck off and come back when you're tired of getting pounded in the ass.

This

>I suppose you're the type that likes getting railed by miles of cock.
nah,i'm not your whore mother.
Don't give any advice you disgusting retard. OP talk to your doctor and don't listen to some autist on Veeky Forums. This board is noting but trolls and faggots. This guy being the number 1 faggot.

>Thinks that doing your own research is retarded

Try using that little brain of yours just a little bit
naturalnews.com/053945_FDA_approvals_medical_devices_payola_racket.html

natural news.
Stop posting shit sources. You are retarded. Try using that non-existent brain for a minute you fucking moron.

just lmk when i should stay home from school and there's no problem

>Hurr-durr shit source
>Doesn't realize that you can find it anywhere
It was a 1 minute search. I'm not gonna waste my time finding a better source if you're not even going to bother looking at it in the first place.

Here is your fucking source. Straight from the FDA

web.archive.org/web/20170722135335/https://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/FDADebarmentList/ucm139627.htm

Literally just stopped taking generic brand sertraline (same thing) today. I was only on it for 3 weeks but it was unbearable, had the same effect as the other SSRI I've tried (fluoxetine).

It won't fuck your T levels and it probably won't affect your weight, fat, or gains.

For me, SSRIs just enhance the apathetic and empty side of depression and leave me even more emotionally devoid than usual. I feel like a zombie, like my mind is being restrained, docile. They take away my personality and leave me dull. My motivation drops even more and I can't even be bothered lifting.

Aside from that, my opinion on antidepressants is that they just mask the issues at hand rather than fix anything. Even if they help, eventually you'll stop taking them or they'll stop working and you'll likely be right back where you started. There's also the issue of insufficient research on long-term effects and how they may possibly alter your brain chemistry over prolonged use (making you dependent on them). Scientists don't even know why they help some people. All we know is the method of action (inhibiting the uptake of a certain serotonin channel, it's in the name), but we have no idea how this affects the brain or why it carries its effects.

In case you're interested in joining the armed forces, it's also worth knowing that some countries don't like antidepressant use at all. Here in the UK, I've had friends rejected for using them for periods longer than 3 months. This will vary by country and even by which medical officer examines you.

BUT with all that said:
that's just one opinion. I don't know what your situation is so I can't say how useful they might be for you. They could work incredibly, it all differs drastically from person to person. While me and many others complain of the zombification, your experience could be overwhelmingly positive instead. So give it a try if need be, but just be cautious of the problems that can come with it.

I've taken zoloft a couple times. I would not recommend it.

>just go to your local drug dealing phd who's job is to make money for pharmaceutical companies surely they'll be looking out for your best interest

Do what the kikes say and swallow those pills like a good goy.

I don't know your case OP but Zoloft made me feel wonky, especially if I missed a dose.