How do you think women feel toward men? What do they fret about, in order to get bfs...

How do you think women feel toward men? What do they fret about, in order to get bfs? Do they even care about getting Veeky Forums? Do they want to be thots?

Of course. It's just so much easier to be stacy than it is to be chad, especially in today's fem-centric society. That's why I think make-up should be illegal. As a guy, your model should be ancient greeks- they were all hot chads who lifted and tanned, without sexual repression and thus plenty of sex options. Thots were disposable. Today's society is the opposite, it is prone towards creating stacies and making men disposable and low-value.

Your no 1 priority in life as a guy is to become Chad, so keep going guys, we're all gonna make it.

"Dating this guy will totally mog Tracy, that fucking slut."

>That's why I think make-up should be illegal
>I literally thought that make-up represents what a real human face looks like, and i'm mad because I feel cheated instead of say... recognizing how dumb that assumption was.

Girls just want to feel safe, protected and loved.

I know guys on here will tell you women are dumb thots that’ll steal your money and leave you heart-broken, but don’t let that cloud your optimism. Yes, there are some cunts out there, but part of being Chad is spotting those thots and pumping-and-dumping them then leaving them for some poor sod to marry.

There are nice girls, lots of them. When you reach a certain point in life, if you’ve done it all right, you’ll see that most girls, even the worst, most thotty thots possible, do at the end of the day just want to be loved. Obviously, the thotty thots are thots, and don’t deserve love, but you should keep in mind that you, as a man, have the ability to bring them to heel should you wish.

At the end of the day, just find a nice girl, there are plenty, and keep her yours by showing her love and keeping her safe. Just make sure you don’t take your eye off the ball.

What about what I want, you fucking roastie

Will they ever love us ? I understand that they need to seek the best mate, bu so do we. Why is it that the moment you stop being exactly what she wants you to be you become exactly what she hates ? What's the point of trying if we'll never be good enough, if they'll never sacrifice themselves for us as we do for them ?

>feel
nah it's all about status, power, muscle, and money for them. they don't feel a damn thing for a man and laugh when you fall for them.

Well, what do you want, user?

maybe in america

Women think about nothing but their own comfort and pleasure. They need to do minimal effort to be decent enough for 99% of guys want to fuck them and a slightly lower percentage to have a relationship with them. Men will always have to struggle to be at their absolute best form and most times they'll end up with a girl below his level if he's not rich

Not from America and can confirm

>tfw living in the Kali Yuga

This hits hard

>How do you think women feel toward men?
It's a constant balancing act. Be friendly, but don't lead him on. Crushing on this one, so be professional and don't drop your spaghetti. Be just assertive enough to be part of things without coming off like a bitch.
>What do they fret about, in order to get bfs?
Finding the rare guy who is neither a fuckboi manslutswho just want to pump n' dump nor a soft soyboy manchild who falls for every woman who shows them attention.

what the fuck is going on inside your brain

have you
spoken
to a woman?
ever?

jesus christ, talk to a person like they're a fucking person. think beyond sex and a relationship, talk to them about their basketball club or their favourite album at the moment or how crazy last week at work was. human beings have fucking interests and lives, and when there's mutual interest, mutual struggle and mutual humour, a relationship will grow.

fucking christ autism is fine, but ENTITLED autism is the absolute worst

blah blah blah blah

also inb4 reddit spacing it's for effect

I also want to be loved by a hot partner, even multiple (because of my gender's reproductive strategy), but I also want to be free from responsibility such as providing for anyone, because I need to be free to follow my dreams. I want social conditioning and law to be on my gender's side as I pursue these things in my effort to become even higher value and find a hotter partner to love me unconditionally.

My oneitis actually cares about getting strong, but will obviously work her ass out a lot like everyone else. Probably the best bencher at the gym tho

Unironically this.
why do these pathetic anons think every board is r9k

>talk to them about their basketball club or their favourite album

I can count on a single hand the number of women I've met that have had any music tastes beyond "whatever is on the radio".

If I was actually able to find a woman who had hardcore likes/dislikes about music that'd be a massive turn on for me. I don't think it exists, however.

Well user, you can play the game and get the best you deserve, or you can spend days dreaming about a fantasy world and get nothing at all. The choice is yours.

I’ve met hundreds of opinionated women, you’re talking to the wrong girls.

Or not talking to any at all.

They want validation that they're more beautiful than other women. It doesn't matter how beautiful they are on a scale from 1 to 10, it's all about how they look compared to other women around them.

They want men with the best genes. You show them you have the best genes by coming off as one who does. Not only does this include physical fitness, it also incorporates intelligence, social impact, and flexibility when faced with challenges. This is why they will relentlessly test a partner.

In the end, they all want to be little, pure princesses, but due to modern beauty standards, they think that this is not what men want. It is indeed possible to turn a thot into a trad, but you need to be a man capable of breaking decades of mental conditioning and media brainwashing.

trips checked

>I don't think it exists, however.
and there's your fucking problem. You're autistic. Every single woman ever born has interests because every single PERSON ever born has interests. We're not talking about a fucking alien species here you lunatic. Get over your own anxiety, learn to recognise other people as human beings and maybe then you'll see beyond labelling people as VACUOUS DUMB BITCHES WITH ZERO INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF THEIR VAGINA

Here's a pro tip: if the women don't seem to have anything to offer beyond their vagina, that's because that's all that's happening in YOUR head.

blah blah blah blah blah blah

>They want men with the best genes. You show them you have the best genes by coming off as one who does. Not only does this include physical fitness, it also incorporates intelligence, social impact, and flexibility when faced with challenges. This is why they will relentlessly test a partner.

I deserve the best. I am a strong man who don't need no woman but also sexy obviously. It's empowering to be a man and more men should realize this. What I described is no fantasy but merely what roasties today get, and actually I deserve more because men are more capable than women.

I don't hate on women, but as a man I am looking out for my gender more, obviously.

It might be because I'm fairly content being single, but as a man, I don't get anything out of settling for a lesser woman. I'd rather continue to gain resources and status than deal with some roastie with an inflated ego.

I hope that as I continue to improve myself physically and mentally and financially I will find a woman I want to enter a relationship with; but it would be wrong to panic about it because they have everything to lose and I have everything to gain.

Well said user, however I think it's a big mistake to associate sex with responsibility (relationship, marriage, child support, divorce etc). Idk if you were associating the two. What I meant was that I, as a strong, independent, beautiful man, have sexual needs that do NOT require any responsibility on my part. After all, I still need to be free to pursue my dreams and be myself because I deserve to be happy and I don't want to settle for anything less.

>however I think it's a big mistake to associate sex with responsibility (relationship, marriage, child support, divorce etc
hi feminist woman.

Hi social conditioning

>everything is a "social construct"
it would be funny if you didn't beileve it.
oh, and you aren't denying being a bitch.

>Your no 1 priority in life as a guy is to become Chad

This is true. not just physically but financially and mentally as well.

>big mistake to associate sex with responsibility

All my posts talk about how great it is to be a man, mirroring the way roasties talk about their gender, of course I'm a male (very important distinction imo between male and man). Are you legit autistic?

How is being responsible for a child NOT social conditioning? As a male, I have to forfeit parental investment in favor of pumping some other thot to follow my reproductive strategy.

That's because you don't talk to women

>ambivalent towards finding a bf but sometimes i just want someone to sleep on like a pillow and do fit stuff with.
>staying healthy and waiting for someone compatible in personality.
>yes
>no

>it doesn't matter how beautiful they are on a scale from 1 to 10
>They want validation that they're more beautiful than other women

They also

> want men with the best genes
>this includes physical fitness, it also incorporates intelligence, social impact, and flexibility
>they will relentlessly test a partner

Tbf, what exactly does a modern woman offer? She wants me to be better than her in almost every way (on the masculine end) but most women are so underdeveloped in their feminine aspects that she really has nothing to offer besides a hole and (very tenuous) companionship.

>asking about women on a virgins SS believer shitposting board
???

They offer nothing except the ability to bear your child, but modern law have made it so that even if she does, she can kill you with it, emotionally and economically.

Artificial wombs for humans can't come soon enough.

Do you want an easy lay or a lasting relationship?

Some women want some wild sex for one night, some want a lasting relationship, some want a sugar daddy that will provide for them while they bang Chad on the side. The types of women are as vast as the types of men and trying to pin them down to a single, predictable formula is beta and retarded.

If you want an easy lay, get use to thots and resign yourself to a life of hedonism and degeneracy (which is not as bad as fit makes it out to be). Just don’t expect any substance beyond the different physical euphorias.

If you want a meaningful relationship, curve your expectations as far as looks go and only search among the women you run into when you’re pursuing what you love. Go to conventions, go to educational clinics pertaining to your passions! Without a foundation of a similar value set or similar interests, you’ll have nothing to build on.

And maybe you want a sugar momma. Work on your aesthetics and stamina and go for it. Again, the degeneracy meme isn’t just that...a meme. Who can really judge you for pursuing what you want?
Just don’t torture yourself with these stupid questions that make women out to be these alien creatures you can never understand.

Tbh I just want someone who doesn’t mind the fact that I’m basically an autistic sorry when it comes to social interactions, has the same trash sense of humor I do, and will workout out with me

>hiding my face in my phone while waiting in the laundromat because some fucking thot is occupying all three washers at once

Why god?

you find what you look for. if all you care about is how sexy a girl is you're only going to find dumb thots who only care how hot you are. start thinking about what a girl can offer you and not the other way around. theres plenty of girls out there that are more than just warm holes mate, but you need to look for em. if you have to pull her around for your interests or vice versa, it isnt gonna work out. you need to be moving in the same direction. and for fuck sake stop worrying so much about finding the girl; just live your fucking life and worry about self improvement, making money, building a future for yourself. get your shit together and make sure she has her shit together, fixer uppers are a fucking death trap. good luck anons

>How do you think women feel toward men?
They are great, most of the time I have no idea what they're thinking.
>What do they fret about, in order to get bfs?
I've never really fretted to get into relationships, for women we have it a little bit easier to get mates as long as we're around 5/10 and above. I'm no Stacey level cute, but I try to keep myself motivated, there are some days that I lose motivations and be an unproductive sack of turd.. No one really wanna date someone who's got no goals right.
>Do they even care about getting Veeky Forums?
I'm roided out so that explains a bit doesn't it
>Do they want to be thots?
I've had 4 encounters with men, 3 of them became a relationship that lasted for 1~3.5 years, 1 of them just casual encounter, yet one of my favorite. Do I want to be a thot? Nothing tops the pleasure of looking someone in the eye that you actually care about, I probably wouldn't find enjoyment in fucking a rando with no feelings.

While my ideal world is one where I have a wife and a family, the reality of our era and the logical part of me still can't rationalize getting married or even settling down and having a kids with a woman, especially in my own country (leaf).

Fuck it, a woman who's pretty much useless besides putting out and taking care of my children, I can get over that. With modern appliances and hopefully a good job, I'm willing to make that sacrifice and do literally everything to support a family.

What I can't deal with is the fact that even if the woman submits/agrees with you on how the future should be now, there is literally nothing stopping her from becoming malevolent and driving your life, your kids lives and probably her own into the ground and forcing you all (especially the children) into an emotionally and financially traumatized existence.

Mothers who break up families for petty shit face no legal consequences (lmao they get paid to do it), the face no societal consequences (you go girl, he wasn't right for you!), they aren't even punished for infidelity.

There is no stopping a woman who is off the rails in the current year.

>cheekie

lol hey now

Why do you even fucking care just live your silly little life and stop thinking about stupid shit and ffs stop posting stupid threads like this one faggot

I think the desperate cry of frustration towards the lack of validation from women that we see so often from this board is due to an overall lack of meaning in the lives of the people who are here.
Me personally, while I was there at a point in my life, the idea of the lack of attention from a woman causing me to be distressed over not being "good enough" is rather alien. I suppose it is from realizing that if these women have accomplished nothing other than looking good, as you all say, then that means that their validation is meaningless, since their own achievements are not their own. I'm not saying their attention is meaningless- I still want to bang them.
If we are talking any average thot, if they have nothing other than their looks then they should be utterly nothing to you, other than their looks.
I suppose it is their ability to deny you that is so angering. And, I suppose that if they are willing to deny you what you want, then that means you do not have what they want. Just play the game, they're only animals, just like you.

You’ve been on the internet too long mate.

There are literally women out there who believe there place is the kitchen. You just have to know where to look. Stop this beta defeated-before-fighting self-talk and get out there!