I arrived home at 10.30 pm to a call that my dad just passed away from a heart attack...

I arrived home at 10.30 pm to a call that my dad just passed away from a heart attack. It's now midnight and I'm trying to lift away this pain while fucked up on painkillers.
I hope your Sunday is going better than mine brehs.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Cope-With-the-Loss-of-a-Loved-One
youtube.com/watch?v=NLzpXciijjA
youtube.com/watch?v=XiL3SitFvSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry op

F

I'm fucking lost right now, my gf is with me. I feel like my heart just broke. Me and my dad weren't on good terms too, which is making this even worse.

All the best brother. Will keep you in my prayers.

Im sorry to hear. I know its a densitive time but have you considered veganism? Animal products are known to directly result in heart attacks, strokes, dementia and depression

I can't imagine what that's like. Sorry, OP.

Dont worry mate it gets better, lost my uncle 2 years back and i couldnt go to his funeral because i just started my job i fucking sucks bro

You're an asshole, no need to spout your vegan shit at this time
t. not op

F

You should kys so you can be with him again

Don't be sad!
Be a Chad!

Very sorry to here man, take your time to grieve and then keep making yourself into a great person.
F

Emotions are nice.
I would probably have to WikiHow this because of detachment...... Hey, good advice. Pizza sounds good.
wikihow.com/Cope-With-the-Loss-of-a-Loved-One

i'm sorry

Sorry to hear OP. My sincere condolences

sorry op
F

perhaps your dad would still be alive if he had switched to veganism

eating meat is the #1 preventable cause of early death in america

but you have ball cancer, wtf r u talking about???

:(

Fuck off autist. Take your shitposting over to /r9k/ with all the other incels

Should have fucked your dad while you had the chance, bro. Now you have to settle for your roastie mom and gf

Sorry man. Ill never know ya, but I hope you soon have a good day.

F

Jesus fucking Christ. His dad just died man.

don't change the subject

thanks to a vegan diet my dad is still alive

Have you considered worshiping the Emperor of Mankind?

The number one cause of death in the entire Imperium of Man is being a fucking heretic.

dont feed the trolls

F

Here's your you dick, happy?

F

get a life looser

Thanks for all the kind words (aside from the vegan shitposting) I appreciate you all.
Just remember to mend bridges with those close to you if you can, because life is short and this has broken my heart.
Take care brehs

RIP

My condolences bro

F

F
sorry for your loss man

We pray for your father and your family. Sorry he passed too soon.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=NLzpXciijjA
See you, user's dad...

>Tfw dad is 60 but I'm only 20
I'm not looking forward to that day brehs.

Sorry, my man.
Stop posting here now. There's bad people around.

You should tell your pop now what you wished you told him. He will still hear you, just can't communicate back in a way we can perceive. Will help remove the plate on your chest.

Whats the point of a dad? Haven't seen mine in 22 and a half years and i am 23. Could care less if he dies.

F

mb you guys will meet in the afterlife

Sorry for your loss.

"Everyone dies twice. The first time is when their body goes; the second time is when their name is said for the last time."

Remember your father, share stories about his life, and he will live on.

Sorry OP, prayers and condolences for your loss. Veeky Forums's heart keeps it from veing like Veeky Forums's other shit boards, because bros gotta be there for bros.

Much love brah, live a life that would make him proud.
we are here for you fitizen

Sorry to hear that man, i cant imagine life without my parents. I hope you find some healthy coping methods and be the man your father would be proud of

youtube.com/watch?v=XiL3SitFvSo

Sorry to hear

I'm sorry for your loss. Some one loves you

We’re here for you OP. Even if you’ll never meet us, just know you have support.

Sorry buddy. What was he like?