brown rice his fiber + all the micros

black rice is superior

Quinoa

This desu senpai

ALL RICE IS MEME
GO KETO

is good too

lol

Costco doesn't carry bulk brown rice, so I go with white.

brown rice contains way more of the toxic pesticide arsen. Brown rice is just the unpeeled version of white rice. To minimize arsen consumption wash the white rice with warm water and cook it with 4x more water than usual. Skip the mud rice and choose the superior white version

if you get your rice from california or other places that are not aresenic ridden should be fine.

Asians will make fun of you for eating brown rice. If it aint white it aint right.

>remove all the fiber, user, it’s better I swear!

Arsenic isn’t going to kill you through rice consumption, idiot.

You ever try to pick up brown rice with chopsticks? You’re retarded.

You ever tried picking up a spoon?

Neither

plus anti nutrients that prevent you from absorbing the micros

It definitely isn't healthy and when you consume rice on a daily basis like/fit/izens often do then surely taking notice of it is a smart idea. When rice is the only source of fiber then you're doing something wrong

Move aside peasants

soaking it with water overnight helps with that if you have time for that

I’m saying that’s why Asians make fun of people, get it together.

The amount of arsenic is so low it isn’t worth mentioning, you’re no longer worth replying.

See how long even our GRAINS are? You made white boy?

oh shit!

jasmine or bust

the problem I have with Quinoa is that it's so bland, I usually have to put a bunch of seasoning to make it taste good.

It doesn't really matter. Brown rice might seem healthier on the outside but you don't really ingest all of the extra micronutrients it might have. White rice is easiest to cook (takes like half the time of brown) and tastes better, so I just go with that.

oh im jelly alright

cook with veggie broth taste really good after that

people asians and droping dead left and right from arsenic poisoning

i didn't mean that you die from the low arsenic doses directly but it just has shown to increase the risk of cancer but whatever...

bread

Carnaroli (white) if I'm making risotto. Some kind of short, clear white grain for making sushi. If I was making any other kind of rice I'd go brown, but there are so many other starches in the world that I just don't wanna eat that much rice.