How will you know once you’ve made it?

How will you know once you’ve made it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gOC0Fqa8m3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you can look at yourself in the mirror and not feel self loathing.

When you stop taking lifting advice and start giving it.

When you no longer care about Veeky Forums

When you no longer care if you've made it, you most likely have.

When you'll have your first kid out of the uterus of a woman who agreed to let you plant your seed in her.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gOC0Fqa8m3

You will always be one step behind, making it is a state of being, there's no "well I made it, I can stop now". There will always be something to improve and you should feel fine about pursuing it

Wrong. When you get a kid, you're back to square one. Your life no longer belongs to you and you're a cuck to everyone in your life.

regardless of the act i can smell the tism in that voice

when you stop being an obstacle for yourself

>t.manchild

You should stop browsing pol for a while. A LONG while.

when you stop worrying and think only of the present. "Making it" is something that goes beyond strength

you never make it

Please. A majority of my friends and collegues have children. From what they tell me about their days, it seems like hell. No free time. Your money doesn't belong to you. Say goodbye to a good nights sleep. You always need to plan around your kids' schedule. And this isn't even including any of the stories where the children are being an inconvenience.

Fuck kids and fuck getting married.

Dude, I have a daughter. I play wow and go to fucking mcdonald's with her and she loves it. I'll never be alone in my life anymore thanks to her. What more could I want in life?
I agree with you on the wife thing tho. It's just pointless, it makes no sense for a reasonable man.

>Taking you daughter to Mcdonalds and playing WOW with her.

You raising a girl that is going to be posting here soon and will be bullied every day of her life. Worst of all she won't even be fuckable.

You don't get my point, fucking brainlet.
I enjoy my time with her.
Isn't that what all you virgin losers are looking for?

I started out not even remotely able to squat the bar. If I ever hit 1/2/3/4 I will have fucking made it on a personal level

you'll make it, just keep squatting

not him, but you're a retard

This is top kek

Im 20 and id love to have a daughter but i fear the fact i would divorce and the mom had its custody and stuff like that

If i had a daughter id hate see her once a week

this

kids sound like fun even with all the annoying shit that comes with it, the most frightening thing is the wife going batshit and divorcing me with a 100% chance of getting custody

Plenty of people have kids without marrying these days.
Even if you marry one, stop thinking about pol memes, it's not like that in real life.

Also i dont want her growing in a family where its parents arent together

Because i grow like that and it fucking sucks to have a man you dont know banging your mom

I dont even browse pol

And im not talking about marry

But the custody thing and stuff

And not passing time with her 24/7 in case i broke up with her mother

You get it now ? As well as you dont know what its mother partner could do to the child

So never. Awesome

Alrightie then, keep being afraid.

Y u so upset

just tryna open your eyes

You talk like a soyboy

Im just exposing the point of view about what i lived

I could be wrong, like i could be not

Anyways, im an autistic who barely can threat with people, the fact you could open my eyes is as irrelevant as our existence

Thanks user i certainly will

2/3/4/5

>How will you know once you’ve made it?
you do realize most people dgaf and just live, right?

You'll think of Veeky Forums and laugh about when you used to shitpost there before wondering what ever happened to those guys.

when your father mires you

>tfw when dad never gonna ran his hand over my flat stomatch and tell me im his boy

>your father will never say "Son, you are looking strong, I wish i looked as good as you. I'm proud of you"

When you give up and realize none of this shit matters. Nothing matters.

you're perfectly capable of handling it and eat/sleep/work well if you're really into it. get off this board.

She’ll leave you o live somewhere trendy and you’ll barely ever see her again.

When you don’t come here. Seriously all the best times of my life I didn’t have any urge to get on Veeky Forums. Now I’m miserable and I’m on here everyday.

this

I have a 4yo son and full custody. He wants to take part in every one of my hobbies and makes them more enjoyable. I'm fit as fuck because Golds has daycare. The Nintendo Switch shuts him up for hours if I need a break.

The only thing bad about having a kid is dating. Even the younger girls that are cool with it at first get annoyed that you have real responsibilities pretty quickly. That leaves you with other single parents or women who are aware that they have hit the wall. I like the single moms, personally.

when you become 6'2+