>be me at a bar
>approach a lone girl
>make small talk until
>guy comes up and she introduces him as her bf
>literal dyel twink
>say "well how about we get out of here and ditch this loser"
>he laughs awkwardly and insists they leave
>feel alpha as fuck

Anyone else here like fucking with betas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vg2YcHzf20k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things that did not happen include

thats not intimidating its being a douche

Being intimidating is slightly rolling up your sleeves to reveal your forearms and whipping out that American Express

>make small talk
>girl leaves with her bf and you get nothing
>go to Veeky Forums to brag about it

lol

Fuck off fag, you're not living my life.

beta detected

but who fucks the girl at the end of the night?
More importantly
>not fucking the bf in the first place

>"well how about we get out of here and ditch this loser"

That just makes you sound like a bully from an 80s movie. Autismo as fuck, user.

Dude there is nothing intimidating about that. I'm the type of guy that could do that type of thing and i never would because I'm not a complete douche bag like you are.

I more or less made this post so you would know to stop doing that shit if you want to have friends and land any woman ever. Jesus, you're a caricature of a bro no one likes, literally the type of person people laugh about. I bet you ride a used sport bike.

lol

>be an asshole
>make people not want to be around you

You should've trained with the twink and stole his gf.

TODAY A GIRL REJECTED ME TO GO FUCK ANOTHER GUY! #ALPHA

Has to be bait right no one is this pathetic

>sext girl
>she says I have the body to be intimidating, but not the face
>tfw babyfaced at soon 20 yo
>tfw any attempt at looking intimidating feels cringy to me

I'll stick to being villainy in my doming, I guess.

>has no GF
>hits on girl with BF
>gets laughs at by the couple
>goes home alone
>considers it a win

If you dont think this autistic fucking nuce yourself dumb faggit

>wanting to be intimidating

Dude, Veeky Forums is just a blue board version of /r9k/. Of course people here are that pathetic.

People like you who threat weaks as trash are usually insecure low tests

You are intimidating by a dyel standard but i wanna see you doing that to some big mofo like you

Thank god

>hey babe leave with me
>she leaves with a soyboy beta over you
>hey bros look at how alpha I am
I shiggy diggy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vg2YcHzf20k

>talking with friend from work about random stuff
>we usually flirt during breaks and I make her laugh often
>constantly tells me I'm big and strong etc
>one day she says her boyfriend is picking her up
>I say hi to the dude and we go inside to finish something up while he waits in the lobby
>jokingly tell her that her boyfriend has the "dork" look
>she laughs rolls her eyes
>say "seriously though, when are you going to dump his ass and come with me? "
>says "come on, you wouldn't take me seriously"
>ask her what's that supposed to mean
>she says I would just play with her
>I look her in the eye and tell her she's just my kind of woman
>she looks at me for a second
>"I -I have to go, user"

I went too far this time, she probably won't talk to me again. This happened last Friday.

Fuck off ya poofter. You're probably more dyel the fag at the bar that roastie was wasting her time with

>walking home on a semi busy street at night
>white girl half a block ahead of me walking in same direction
>we are the only two people walking in the area
>she looks back quickly
>i guess that’s understandable ive got brown skin and im a guy
>she looks back again
>now im starting feeling uncomfortable
>pull out my phone and start googling random shit to make it look like i dont even know she exists
>in the period of a block she looks back four fucking times
>finally get to trader joes and go inside feeling like a rapist
>get milk and bananas
Was there any other way to intepret this? No one else was walking around, she wasnt on her phone, no cars were driving and it was like 8pm.

>walk down street
>woman walking towards me
>she crosses to the other side

Japan was a blast for a 6'2 white guy.

>that roastie

Aaannd there it is. You gotta get the /r9k/ out of you, user. That's why you're not making it.

Oh this thread again

OP, where do you live? I'm 6'4" 240 lbs and would love to intimidate the fuck out of you

That's pretty alpha dude.

I bet shes suckling on your cock in a couple weeks. Just ramp up the flirting and get her something nice for V day

You are kind of a guy who tries to steal other girls. First thing is that if she ends up being with her, she is a cheater and will cheat on you eventually the same way she cheated on dude with you.
And second, its not cool to do that thing to other women if they are already taken. Of course you can do whatever you want but dont expect anything positive in your life after all.

LOL

yeah OP is really pathetic.

Women are sluts

Im a kissless virgin and everytime a girl woth bf flirts with me or something i die inside a little

you sound like a weird autist who made 2 people at a bar so uncomfortable they left, but yes I am intimidating, it can be good and bad
>guys who think they're tough stare constantly
>always have to be first to greet people otherwise people don't talk to me
>people don't make fun of me/talk shit like I see happen to my more beta friends at bars and such (Aussie banter I guess)
I could imagine it being awesome if I was outgoing but I'm strong aspergers I think it takes away opportunities from me because I always have to be taking initiative

Girls do that to me whenever I am out after 9 pm.

6'2 spic here (I'm not even fit yet).

these

especially this one. OP virgin confirmed

<
she was checking up if you were trying to catch up to her to rape her honestly, not even joking

You did the right thing, OP. You were the superior male. Like Big Lenny says keep going until the faggot does something about it.

she was afraid for her life, user. i think it's happened to me once before also, but in broad daylight. it was during the time colleges were covering up rapes a few years ago. so i know that feel well brother.

Don't get me wrong, I like her and would definitely make her my fwb but I was only joking. Even if I don't care about cucking some dude I don't want to mess up her relationship just to get my dick wet a couple of times.

>try to smile for tinder bio pics
>grimacing in every one
Who here /angryface/

Okay Kevin

Just practice smiling on the mirror.
I have a very rough looking face (cuz aboriginal blood), so I have to soften my expression so people don't think I'm a killer.

It's sad, but if you are not made for society, you have to deal with it somehow.

Women who are alone do this to all men not just darkies. Stop projecting your self hatred over your skin color onto this random person.

>feel alpha as fuck

Feeling alpha isn't going to make you any less of a beta.

>Rollin wit my crew in da ac
>spot a dyel whiteboi walkin thru da hood
>roll up on him and put the glock to his nose
>he's all trembling and handing over he wallet an shit
>tell him to suck our dicks or get capped
>he goes to do it
>slap him and tell him to take he faggot ass home
>he run off like forest gump

fuckin whitebois lmao

I can't stop laughing, I love this story board honestly. That bald headed fuckers face will always be hilarious

Why are you so mean op? Gotta compensate for something?

American Express aint what it used to be

Kek/10

LMAO

fucking lol

>guys who think they're tough stare constantly
Oh god do people think I"m trying to be a badass when I autism stare? I think I'm usually retardo smiling if that helps.

i had married girls feeling on my arms and telling me im cute even before i lifted. still a virgin though

>Get cucked by a dyel twink
>"Alpha"
Lel

you probably have a really nice face user

user, do this:
>Just ramp up the flirting

but not this:
>and get her something nice for V day

Life isn't a movie. Women hate retards, you probably made her cringe internally and he was only laughing to make you feel better.

good work user

Post laughing Pepe’s

This isn't really relevant to the thread but whatever

>be 19, finally get a gf and have first real relationship
>she's genuinely intelligent, funny, comforting, we have good banter and conversation, we enjoy one another's company, and overall everything is going great
>she starts talking about her old sex life
>was a MASSIVE slut in college (she's 23)
>had multiple boyfriends AND fwbs at the same time
>said her favorite kink is double penetration
>I can almost fit my entire hand into her pussy without warming her up
>tfw lost my virginity to and now dating a whore

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's her number user? How many cocks she conquered?

>>tfw lost my virginity to and now dating a whore

>poofter
Blow it out your ass, Nigel. Fuck off back to Hogwarts.

Jesus Christ, this thread turned out to be pure gold.

Cringey, and you seem like a total dick. The kind of person that is a detriment to society, and has shit relationships all round. You also seem mentally weak and immature, as you're trying to abuse the "power" that you have. How about you be /mature/ and improve yourself and the rest of society with you, just by being in your proximity.

>>I can almost fit my entire hand into her pussy without warming her up
Why the fuck is this so sickening

Happened to me not too long ago
>be hwhite
>broad daylight (probably 10 am or so)
>Walking to class, arrived at campus a little early
>Just miring the trees and building as the campus is pretty aesthetic
>Eventually notice grill in front of me, was pretty sure we'd been walking in the same direction for a while, but not sure because I was miring scenery
>Only notice her now because she starts making exaggerated turning motions to look at me while still walking ahead of me.
>Naturally I look at her now when she turns around, maybe she's wants something?
>Just looks at me with an weird fucking expression, wide eyed. guess it was fear but I was just so confused and didn't want anything to do with this chick
>Speeds up.
>double,triple,quadruple takes me again with increasingly weird look while speeding up
>I'm literally just walking at a leisurely pace
>eventually she veers off and I keep walking to class
>She checks over her shoulder and looks directly at me about 10 fucking times with the same weird look even though she's almost perpendicular to my path now
>Looks at me with the same expression one last time at like 200m

I don't know if she was scared or what but I was legitimately fucking weirded out. Chick looked entirely normal otherwise too, and I'm almost certain I didn't know her.

>break up with oneitis of 5 years
>want a root bad
>tinder
>talking to girl i assumed was a huge slut
>talks about sex drugs ect.
>go to hers to smoke and sex
>bout to go in raw because im degenerate, expecting hotdog down hallway
>tfw barely fits
>tfw clearly hurting pussy but she doesnt want to dissapoint me
good feeling, but im curious, do you think she really doesnt have that much sex or my dicks just bigger than shes used to 7inches preddy thicc, she said its very big but i dont think its big enough to damage an actual slut

>Get job as a bouncer
>Lifting 2 years now
>People consider me either "big" or "built" at 6ft, 95kg.
>Be working at new bar, on the door
>Everything going well, dealing with trouble, keeping people who got kicked out from coming back inside
>Kind and friendly with people
>Get two complains the next time on the review page
>Got called "very intimidating"
>Both women customers

people constantly say i look like im going to murder someone whenever they see me in the hallways or on the street.

I can relate.

>be 25 year old virgin
>meat a girl online
>thin smart girl from spain living at a distance of a 2 hour drive
>drive to her town to meet her and end up seeing her every weekend
>eventually stay over and have sex
>cant feel anything, like I am thrusting into the wind
>ask her if my penis is in her vag, she says yes
>the next day I told her I did not cum inside her so encase she was wondering (I did not cum at all actually)
>she tells me she can't get pregnant because she gets regular injections from a doctor to keep her from getting preg
>I ask her how long she has been taking these injections and she said years (plural!!)
>I kept dating her until she left to chicago, its not like I could do better than her anyways.

do either of you feel much when you fuck?

*meet a girl online

having sex doesnt make a pussy bigger you dummy, if that was the case, everyones gf would be a gaping hole

7 inch is well above average dick size

For me it's okay. Her moans sound real but there's no way they are.
oof

>meat
kek

Also kys

got no more :,(

>At a friend's little hangout
>I'm 6'0" kind of bulky, friend is 6'3" lanklet
>Friend is making out with his gf all night, felt kind of sad because tfw no gf
>Somehow I come up in conversation and friend's gf is shocked to hear I don't have a gf
>"He is terrible with girls!" my friend shouts
>Fuck you man, you're not wrong but you don't have to be a dick
>Later on friend's gf says he should help me get a gf and I should help him get Veeky Forums
>"Ha! user might be stronger than me but I am way taller. I could beat him up no problem."
>What does that even have to do with anything
>"user, you don't believe me? How do you think you would even stand a chance?"
>Well I am stronger than you. I'd just charge you, pick you up, and drive you to the ground.
>"I'd never let that happen, I have longer arms! Stand up if you're so sure. Just prove to me you could even pick me up. Watch, I'll stop you!"
>No man, you're drunk.
>"Do it dude!"
>No
>"Pussy! That is why you can't get girls man."
>Alright, fuck you then
>Stand up, he stands up
>Charge at him, grab him under his legs, pick him up, then set him down
>He proceeds to make a couple excuses then goes back to drinking
>His gf makes a couple sly comments about him being weak
>The next day he tells me a true bro wouldn't have done that in front of a bro's gf
>Whatever, you had it coming you were talking shit

How's your 1996 CBR600 running? Bet you forgo the helmet so you can wear your backwards fox racing hat

actually it makes the vag hole less tight. I dated a virgin fat girl once. her first time was with me and I literally could not get my penis in her because it was so tight.

I had to finger her with 2 fingers for over a week until her vag got slightly less tight. she told me the fingering was painful but she endured it because it would stretch out her vag and make it "usable"

after the second month I notice the sex felt better because her vag was no longer choking my penis and she told me she no longer felt pain.

I would imagine if a girl is a turbo slut for many years her vag would indeed stretch to the point the guy does not feel pleasure.

What is this?

Ghost him, hes not your friend

this
the "vagina doesnt stretch" meme is just trying to justify being a slut

also fat girl ew

yea, but pussies open up a bit more when aroused and comfortable

she way probably nervous the first time

>I went too far this time, she probably won't talk to me again. This happened last Friday.
Bro what the fuck. Good shit she'll be all over your dick now. Ramp up the flirting

remove him from your life, he sounds classless and base

>be me
>dating new girl
>she's older but inexperienced
>time for sex
>she tells me it's been a year
>thinking nice her pussy is about to be so tight
>put one finger in with ease
>two in with ease
>three in thinking wtf
>thought about trying for four
>had to hit it at an angle even though I'm 7"
>ff to the end of sex kind of asking questions gauging her body count
>she says "oh well I have a vibrator that I use when I'm lonely"...

That thing must be some kind of giant horse cock vibrator or something, her shit was stretched out

>That thing must be some kind of giant horse cock vibrator or something, her shit was stretched out
what does it take to get a non-whore gf

That’s like the inverse of me. I started dating my qt3.14 virgin gf and I was (still am) a massive whore. Slept with like 30+ girls and double teamed girls and stuff like that.

I should probably break up with her because I cheated on her a few times but it’s a long distance relationship :(

Fuck off with your fantasy faggot

>non-whore gf

That's like searching for a unicorn my dude

Honestly the brown skin thing was a joke, but real talk deep down i understand it. I just never thought i looked like a rapist until then.