Why would you ever choose breasts over thighs when you are going to be missing out on that delicious, nutritious fat?

Why would you ever choose breasts over thighs when you are going to be missing out on that delicious, nutritious fat?

breats fucking suck and unless you're really good, they're probably gonna be dry.
Sheeeeit gibs me that DARK MEAT

Breasts have great fat, dunno what you're talking about.

Thighs are greasy and gamey. The taste and texture just isn’t as appealing as a well made breast

I eat both all the time, but most often I'll buy a bag of frozen tenderloins, because I can throw them directly onto the George Foreman grill without having to thaw them first.

Because I go low on animal fat and supplement my fat intake with peanuts.

gastritis

Is it the good kind of fat though?

Why don't you just buy fresh unfrozen chicken?

There is no bad kind of fat you brainlet.

Thigh is too chewy for me. I mostly cut up breasts to make chicken cheddar grilled cheese sandwiches

>What is trans fat

>chewy
>gamey
Are you cooking them long enough? If you cook them right they are very tender and the juices soak in, making it very tasty

You're an idiot. Go eat a tub of trans fat. Plenty of fats are terrible for you're health.

>trannies
>bad

chicken fat is absoLUTE SHIT!!!!
cow and pig fat though... delicious even on its own

>skinless thighs
Shiggy diggy. Why even bother?

Thighs are best
>hard to overcook. You really have to try.
>cheaper; ~$1.4 per pound at costco bestco
>red meat
>dietary cholesterol=more test
>can use fat trimmings as gravy

Oven 400 degrees preheat.
25 minutes. Done.
Wtf is so hard? Comes out perfect every single time.

this, except with almonds and eggs

>25 minutes
are you sure theyre being cooked all the way through? i do them for 50 minutes to make sure they hit temp (165F)

you literally can't overcook thighs. High fat content prevents them from drying out.

Cheaper per pound but once you factor in the waste not as cheap as breasts on a $/g of protein

trans fat isn't in chicken breasts, retard

I do 425 for 20 minutes, so that sounds about right.

And do yourself a favor anons: spring for a cheap meat thermometer. It takes all the guess work out

Breasts have to be cooked properly and eaten immediately but are amazing when done so.

Thighs can be cooked any which way by a monkey and eaten out of the fridge at 3am.

I have a stabby thermometer and it shows the chicken breast temperature reaaaally undercover after 25 minutes at 400, but fuck it still tastes perfect.

>undercover

*UNDERCOOKED ffs

>cooking your meat all the way through

Try your rack at the top third if it's not there already. I've noticed you gotta get them closer to the element and then the cooking times make sense

>tfw bbq spicy chicken breast year round in canada
>never dry
lrn2cook brainlet

hi jack

>really dry
You're overcooking if your skinless boneless breasts are dry. I make them in batches and have no problem with moisture 6 days later

Btw, make an effort MARINADE in water withs pices or whatever marinade you like, it overnight. It will be perfectly juicy.

400c preheated. 25 minutes. Spice the shit out of it.

delicous

Can you follow a conversation, retard?

Not op but they generally cost more for basically same quality. I freeze mine after I buy them anyway so why not save a few bucks and buy it already frozen?

I buy my shit at walmart ~900g of chicken breasts for $10 CAD regular price.

if i'm lucky i get near expiration date for 25% off. Fucking love walmart.

I pay $0.79/lb for fresh chicken thighs. Do you really pay less than that?

I eat about 4lbs/week so none of it goes to waste.

cook them 5 days in advance (balanced diet, can't fit more than 1 breast a day)

buy more food containers (glass, not plastic) and store it in those. that looks gross.

are trans fats just regular fats in panties?

that's pyrex glass you dumb fuck
sorry im no photographer

I know it's pyrex you dumb fuck.

Store it in separate containers (one per meal) because it looks gross currently.
Store it in glass containers instead of plastic because muh bpa

WTF are you babbling baout.

That's fucking rancid looking, do you even have taste buds?

this, you disgusting slob

No, they also got implants.

>tripfag acting like a niggerjew
Every time.

>disgusting slob

What you look like now, timestamped. else STFU
i am cleaner than everyone itt and probably on this board atm

I sure don't, thighs are delicious.

I get em bone-in, skin-on for $0.99/lb on sale. They are a lifter's best friend.

THANK YOU CLUCKERS

>basically same quality
Depends, ice crystals break the cells and the taste degrades.
If the "fresh" chiken you're getting is anything more than unthawed chikens is a different problem.

>unless you're really good
You're giving people way too much credit. Cooking chicken is one of the most entry level things you could cook. You're legitimately retarded if it comes out dry regularly.

>dox yourself to prove some retarded tripfag wrong on Veeky Forums
You really are stupid. Enjoy your dumpster tier chicken.

>same quality
Frozen chicken is cheaper because it's old as fuck but doesn't have to be moved as quickly

is that mustard?

Olive oil you fat fuck

Pretty sure the yellow stuff is fat/oil. Which is normal to harden and form like that. It'll go back to liquid when heated. It doesn't look rancid. Have you never cooked a thing in your life?

also a little butter indulgence

>i put extra fats on my food you fat fuck
heh

Air degrades the taste of your food (questionable how much it started with judging by that picture).
Leaving it uncovered will dry it out.
The smell gets all over everything in the fridge.
Takes up a lot of space needlessly.
It fills your fridge with moisture/condensation that can cause mold.

STOP TROLLING ME YOU CLUELESS FAT DISGUSTING FUCKS. MY FOOD TASTES PERFECT. FUCK OFF

You sound like someone who's mom cooks for him. What you see is completely normal. Fats get like that when put in the fridge. Fucking retard.

You sound like someone who's mom cooks for him if you don't even understand basic food safety and hygiene. See

I'M 41 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE ALONE SINCE 1998

you really shouldnt leave chicken uncovered in the fridge, even if its cooked. Besides being prone to drying the food out or absorbing other foods odors, foods can cross-contaminate or have condensation dripping on them. Air and moisture allows bacteria to grow.

anyways you are fuckign welcome and fuck off, unsubscribed form this troll shit

take them off at 140, just make sure its 140 all the way through. the guidelines are for retards

JUST REMEMBER YOU GULLIBLE FAT LOSERS PAYING BILLIONS ON FAD DIETS

Balanced. Nutrition. Fuckign google daily recommended amount of each and make a BALANCED DIET diet. That is as simple as that. No processed shit, no empty calories. It's much easier than you think. It becomes an OCD way of life, like brushing your fucking teeth.

wait. chickens don't have boobies. why are they lying to us?

I choose KFC

I have the problem of them being too moist.

THUMBNAIL

>thinking this is impressive
I can go anywhere and get 1kg for 9 ozbux.

>tripfag
>insecure
Like pottery

>(2 KB, 66x105)
Pls be baiting

>tfw years of chicken breasts prepared in so many different ways
I can't take it anymore
Holy shit I used to love tendies too

Eat the whole damn thing, brothers.

>peanuts
Terrible for you.

Yeah it's cooked right. Mind you I still eat thighs but I don't really like chicken all that much to begin with.

i'm thinking about getting a george foreman grill, any recommendations?

>saturated fat
>nutritious
How does it feel knowing that science will never back up your delusion?

>He believes in (((science)))

stay pleb soygoy

Vile

>people don't need fat to survive
How does it feel to have a single digit IQ?

>the fucking pleb who has never had actually good chicken meat

Chicken fat gives a really delicate umami that is utterly unique to chickens.

I fucking love chickens.

>your post

i buy my chicken freshly killed. feels good to live in a transitioning country.

>regular mince is $7/kg
>chicken breast is $14/kg

Fuck Australia.

Breast has more protein

>eggs
>not animal fat

The fuck you on about? I can get chicken breast for $7/kg. Perthfag

almonds are one of the worst types of fat

omega 6 is bad for you

> Chicken fat
people actually eat that? whenever i bite into fat in a piece of chicken its always hard and stringy and basically unchewable

Bloody hell,

I know someone who's not gonna make it.

where the fuck are you paying 9 dollars for fucking chicken? it's like $6 here in rural SA

how retarded do you have to be to fuck up chicken. put it in the oven for like 10 minutes and that's it.
my nigga

For what purpose?

>too chewy

You're a jawlet aren't you?