>finally get a gf
>she’s chubby

At least you have a gf unlike 90% of fit

at least you didn’t
>get married
>she got fat
>three years passed
>she’s steadily gotten fatter
Every day I hope either I’m killed or she is.

>finally get laid
>she asks if I'm gay

Stop being a beta and help her workout

>falling for the marriage meme
you brought this upon yourself

It's easier to de-chub an existing gf than to acquire a non-chub gf.

UUUU

If you don't want your meaty gf then pass her over

>qt friend of friend I've been flirting with for a bit came out with the group last night to bars and shit
>End up taking her home
>Making out, great tiddies
>Can't get properly hard, can only manage "hard but not hard enough to actually fuck" level hard
>Spared the embarrassment because she was on the rag and fucking was out of the question but still

Tell her to get her ass in shape, or your walking out the door. Not many guys buying stock in fat bitches. Don't settle you only have one life to live.

>he went for quantity not quality

if you are already complaining this early on, why the fuck is she your gf. Seriously, if chub is something bad for you why did you even BOTHER entertaining her ideas

>Not fucking her on the rag and rolling around in the blood puddle like a couple of savages

Fucking beta.

Chubby girls feel better during sex.

Maybe you can't manhandle them, but they are all soft and plushy.

Complete opposite desu

more belly girls pls

whiskey dick, mang. it happens.

Holy shit this happened to a girl I knew in high school. Got married a few years after graduating and ballooned up. Her husband is a balding manlet but pretty Veeky Forums and has a decent face.

Stop being a beta and divorce her fat ass?

higher an assassin and pay in cryptos?

Maybe he didn't want to be a 35 year old virgin like the rest of us are?

how old was she when you got married?

fake news. Get an ultra-thin asian qt-pi and date her until she's 25. If no chub then she'll probably never.