"Hey bro, whatcha got there? Baked chicken breast and brown rice in a Tupperware? Wow, I wish a had your discipline...

"Hey bro, whatcha got there? Baked chicken breast and brown rice in a Tupperware? Wow, I wish a had your discipline. I feel like such a fatass eating this whole pizza by myself LOL! ��....Hold that thought, I just got a Snapchat from Stacy...WHOAH �� probably shouldn't have opened that I'm public haha �� Say didn't you have a big crush on her back in high school? �� ...You OK bro? You're looking a bit red in the face...That chicken breast looks hella dry, I'm gonna grab another beer, want me to get you some water while I'm up? ...Hang on, Tina just sent me a Snapchat...I better open this one somewhere more private �� catch you later bro, enjoy the game!" ��

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great post

Kek, OP demolished.

Is this young Val or young Brad? can't really tell.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this post.

Seriously though, do any of you guys do that tupperware thing? I actually knew one dude that would bring his own chicken and broccoli to restaurants and everyone constantly mocked him.

Nice post :D

someone post this kids instagram, his profile is good but he looks hilarious when hes facing the camera

OP, the idea is to make them a dick, not a good friend.

Chad is actually a pretty good guy

why are these so good

I fucking hate the people who can just eat whatever and still look great.

I don't hate them personally, I'm sure many are great people. I hate that such bodies exist. It's not fair.

>Why is there no one else in this section?
>It's not like it's an Marlins game or some shit where 90% of the stadium is empty
>Every other section has people in it.
>WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS SECTION, CHAD?!

Then I remember that I am a Yankee fan and worrying about these plebs in beneath me.

Otterfag, I know it's you.

holy fuck this kid is literally chad

accurate

he even check his digits irl

it's worse when they're nice because you can't even hate them, they're superior physically and morally and there's NOTHING you can do

>I fucking hate the people who can just eat whatever and still look great.
literally myth
you only see what they want you to see

holy shit this dude looks disgusting when facing the cam, like these bogdanoff dudes

that looks like a very small pizza

Chad is a hero. The stereotypical bully jock is incel propaganda

True chads want us to all succeed. They aren't worried that there will be less pussy for them, there will always be plentiful pussy for all with just a little guidance by brother Chad.

yeah thats pretty much it, its also a great way to tell if someone is really your friend.

Your friends want you to win, as long as its not at their expense, so if you start winning, and your friends dont give you the credit, or help you celebrate, find new friends, cause those niggers will fucking betray you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sXQoGcMN1U

toasting in epic thread xDD!

how far from social interaction do you really are in your life

how many times has chad MOGGED you this week?

>t. never met a genuine Chad

Real Chad's are the nicest bros. They want the best for every other bro

You have to be seriously inept to do that holy shit

I kinda eat whatever I want in terms of carbs, but I've avoided sugar and pastries to the point where if I have more than a minimal amount, I now get a sugar crash. You can have a mediocre diet if you just stop having cheat days with the really bad stuff.

I also have very physical jobs so I burn calories like nothing.

This desu

Chads are very friendly (though they usually like banter, since they know it's hard to find stuff to say about the,).

A Chad help me get the right form on the bench, and gave me some encouragement when I was a dyel who failed a 95 lbs lift.

>tfw steadily becoming a physical, moral, intellectual, cultural, and artistic paragon of flawless virtue using years of depressive self-loathing as fuel to drive me to be the best man I can be
>tfw not even meming

fuck no. do guys really think they have to do that? there is literally hundreds of buff muscular youtubers who film themselves eating giant burgers and pizza all the time. they look better than anyone here.

it feels good to be a chad, to be successful and happy. Thus you don't feel the need to take out your autistic rage on your fellow man.
Being a dick a is a telltale sign of a pseudochad

damn, same bro

>like these bogdanoff dudes
So aside from being a literal Chad he is also a literal god

>Using jewchat

Enjoy the government having all your info cuck

you guys probably dont but if you train for performance it really helps.
when i did bjj i surged ahead once i ate strictly for clean fuel

what is the loner version of chad? i think i met one the other day. this man looked like a /sit/ stereotype that would be in the OP if this post. i asked him to spot me since he was the only one not listening to music. got to talking and this blonde hair blue eyed 6'3" 200lbs perfect male specimen basically told me all he does is lift and read books. told me he was trying to read every major american novel while he worked on his degree so he didnt really have time for friends. wtf. didnt catch his name and havent seen him since. this man may have been ryan gosling's long lost brother

Hey axle can you do a pullup yet?

Pure suicide fuel

Chads are usually very nice guys because they've had nothing but positive experiences from everyone their whole lives. At my highschool the uber popular good looking Chads were the nicest people you'll ever meet.

The male bullies were usually normie ugly/average wannabe-chads while the female bullies were the popular Stacies.

same thing with rich people desu, most of them are just driven hard workers as far as I can tell.

I kek'd

chads are absolute bros, thats what makes them chads

kek

Here's the Chad from OP's pic facing the camera. You can delete this thread now.

He may be one of the warrior personality. Someone who would've been conquering lands in ancient times, but since it would be illegal to do that now, he conquers his own body and mind.

Looks like he took the bogpill

You need strong jaw politics to succeed with women.

>yankees fan
fuck you and fuck off.

but no one makes fun of me? i think its because i'm good looking and in shape. haha

legit slayer

I still laugh every single time. Moonman is real and his name is Nate.

kek. i suppose there is such a thing as a TOO defined jaw.

looks like a fucking bikeseat

yes but as a man you have an instinct to kill him

hell ive seen security guards literally frisk chad all over like he was a violent criminal when he just walks into a mall

That's the best thing I've heard all day.

man the ovens boys. we're gonna fucking make it.

>Seriously though, do any of you guys do that tupperware thing?
No, most restaurants have some variant chicken and vegetables.

I seriously do it, only because food in my uni is crap though, no other choice.

DAILY REMINDER

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

See guys? the poster above is exactly why majority of fit sees chad as an asshole, they dont view him in a positive way, they just get jealous and wanna rip his brains out for him being better than them.

unironically this is why youre a virgin. deeply insecure and obsessed with other men

> enter gym by using my PERFECT 20/20 VISION to perfectly grip the doorknob with my monster HANDS, opening it swiftly and beautifully
> can barely fit my massive FRAME through the door
> immediately every woman in the gym begins to STARE at my amazing FACE and FRAME
> my HEIGHT also makes them wet
> female staff member asks if I need any HELP
> 'is it your first TIME HERE SIR?' she says looking UP at my perfect FACE
> 'does my FRAME look like it is need of any help?
> walk my 6'7" FRAME to the squat rack using my LONG LEGS
> there is a guy there training his "LEGS"
> I guess he missed HEIGHT DAY
> he takes one look at me and LEAVES
> i don't know if it was the HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME that did it. How should I know? I have it ALL
> Do a 225 OVERHEAD PRESS AS A WARMUP
> MIRES FROM ALL
> Keep working up to a 4PL8 OHP, last SET
> get it UP FOR 6
> cheers from EVERYONE
> I gesture to my INCREDIBLE BODY
> "HEIGHT,"
> I place my palms on the top of squat rack
> "FACE,"
> I smile the nicest smile ever
> "FRAME,"
> hoist up two blondes on my SHOULDERS
> "WHAT CAN I SAY, ITS ALWAYS MY DAY"
> leave the gym with 2 BLONDES HANGING OFF MY ARMS
> PEOPLE ARE ROARING WITH PRAISE
> GENETICS are LITERALLY EVERYTHING
> EVERYTHING

Looks gay

no one is going to read this user

COPEcel

Of course people here do it and it's the greatest troll of all time. These dumbasses store and microwave their food in plastic containers every single day and then still have the audacity to blame the water or soy milk for their bitch tits. I would love to meet the man who successfully convinced people to do this retarded shit.

CHECK THESE DUBS YO

I did

>hella

didn't read this post

I read this post

Seething virgin cope.

Just accept that you will be forever inferior and assume your place in the social hierarchy.

I read this and I kek'd audibly

I follow that guy on Snapchat. Very cringey dude. "Why do you follow him if he's cringey?" cause i like cringe