Tinder

Veeky Forums
Have gains help you find some hoes in tinder?
How many matches do you have?

>Lucy
>19

I wonder how many guys were dumb enough to fall for that fbi honey pot

lucy looks nice. i would be kind amd resprectful to her

reminder age of consent is a spook and all individuals are capable of rationalizing they want something or do not

yet similar reminder that pedophiles are not neurotypical and not attracted to normal female specimens

Toc Toc, hello this is FBI, open the door

hello, what do u need from me, a law abiding citizen with nothing to hide.

>neurotypical
spook
egoism is the pedo's ideology

wtf do you care youre fat and ugly and weak youre not getting any pussy anyway just fap and stfu

neurotypicality isn't the most useful thing in the world but it is quantifiable for populations and if put into biological perspectives it can make sense

I'd say we aren't supposed to be attracted to prepubescent individuals in the same manner that we aren't supposed to be attracted to the same sex, it makes no sense for a biological being to function in such a manner as its not conducive to reproduction

any of the previous listed a-neurotypical behaviors are a result of either social pressures or a "miswiring"if you will, or both

but either way

if you wanna do either do it, but given the realities of your living situation be prepared if consequences are possible for you

>supposed
>makes no sense
>miswiring
For someone who called the age of consent a spook you sure love talking about spooks

>
I'd say we aren't supposed to be attracted to prepubescent individuals in the same manner that we aren't supposed to be attracted to the same sex, it makes no sense for a biological being to function in such a manner as its not conducive to reproduction

It could be argued that attraction to prepubescent individuals, though not viable for reproduction at that point, could lead to early emotional imprinting and stronger mate pairing, thus ensuring offspring have a secure upbringing and resources.

another larper that doesn't know what spook means, how suprising

biological beings may be treated as a machine that by design act in certain fashions, biological beings act to survive and reproduce and that is essentially where this ends, I make no overarching claim of objective morality, ethics or behaviors my claim is that a biological being by nature of its existence will act in a predictable way to a limited extent all else is the subjective state of the being

>tfw tumor on pitutary gland too
>caused me uncontrollable growth until i was 22 which when it was removed.
>am now 6 ft 9 with large hands and deep voice and occasional joint pains
>used to lament about life
>saw this

could be worse i guess

What do I say lads

> sorry, I didn't mean to be racist. Anyways, do you enjoy working out? I personally love it.

kys cuckboi

I don't get why tinder is a thing. It is 100% in the female's favor unless you're a gigachad.

Why don't you just approach women in person?
>I'm a pussy!
Try downing a couple beers first. It helped me realize it isn't that hard, now I just do it sober.

Kill yourself libtard

the point I'm making is that the biological hardwiring intends for individuals to reproduce and select a mate via your attraction to them

thus this said attraction would be to an individual you can reproduce with readily and the biological markers of this in human females is breast development, pubic hair, widened hips and facial changes that make an individual look "older"

a lack of these changes should be offputting in the mate selection process

you dont really observe any animals fucking adolescents to a wide extent, it does happen however which is why I use the neurotypicality argument

Oh? you support the oppression of minorities?

how fucking new are you faggots that you cant tell when someone is memeing

Hang yourselves r/The_Donald faggots

kys jiggaboo

henlo

>fuck white people

hating trump is no reason to talk like a BLM nigger

stop talking like a nigger

dude haha I left out parts of the sentence

that was easy

Why should anyone give a flying fuck what a tripfaggot says

Tfw I share Veeky Forums with “less than’s”

apologize to me or I will show up under your bed at exactly 4:12AM tonight

You're assigning purpose to material things, it's a spook mate.

That Southeast Alabama area code

I'm not assigning purpose you dingle

observing a repeatable set of occurrences and thus classifying it as the normal occurrence for the thing in question is not assigning a purpose, noone has approached this matter with an intent to do such a thing it occurred via observation

You're a retard bro, can't salvage that unless shes an extreme libtard too

>"no no I mean FUCK WHITE PEOPLE."
You need to see if she is truly woke

You’re right. I wanted to meme with an image board but I can’t salvage this. It’s ogre

>oh lol

>alabama
be careful sucking those toes she probably just walked barefoot in a walmart

cringe shit user

You came to the wrong board.

"are you ready to bear my champions"
"i will put you in my wife kidnapping sack"

THATS ALL IT TOOK?

NINE YEARS OF WORKING OUT FOR NOTHING

kek

>"We aren't supposed to be"
>I'm not assigning purpose
the real question is why am I feeding (You)s to a tripfaggot

can you read

Dubs decides

Matched with this. I bet it's a missclick.

She looks very fat.

>Why don't you just approach women in person?
That's still in the women's favor. Women control the game, tinder just makes it easier to play

That's entrapment, hopefully FBI learned something from Ruby Ridge

this best pickup line srs always use it after seeing it here

She looks hot

That's not a very confident thing to say

Holy kek

would you "fuck" lucy?

>had a tinder since prob late september
>not a single match

she is so cute it is physically painful

Alright Veeky Forums get me laid

700+ matches. Only swipe to girls id consider a 7+

On average, 10% respond

Tinder is garbage

its already over mate sorry...

Her condition is impossible and ridiculous. It’s either some retard joking around, fbi, or an idiotic little brat that needs to be beat by her parents. If she were to stop producing growth hormones at that age she would have midget proportions and many internal problems.

youll get em next time champ

1 government-funded qt pls

hell yea

>swat truck just arrive

Pelagea is such a qt, I want to marry her

You must be hideous.

kek

sorry

you posted this same reply to the same pic on /pol/

Formerly ChucksVille

except that she doesn't mean it and will not behave like his gf unless he follows up and has a good first date.

it is a solid opener though

and stupid too, nice!

this is the first time i won one of these. please don't let me down bro.

theres nothing illegal about OP you fucking retard. what would be illegal is if the girl is saying she is underage and the guy still wants to have sex with her

now of course if you meet up with her, you look at her fuckin ID

kek

Can’t speak for tinder but it’s really helped with Grindr.

Going on a date on saturday. We agreed that we're going for a walk and coffee. We haven't decided the place yet

Any tips on how to act?

>"are you ready to bear my champions"
good lord my sides

Simply move to a different town/city and retry

Just be yourself man

be confident bro

Kek

Just b urself

Don't be autistic

Too late for that, user, too late...

I made this shit like Friday night and have swiped right on 403 girls, if it's 100 every 12 hours. Only two matches one was selling nudes and the other is 7 years older and won't reply. My profile is pretty shit but c'mon do I really need to put a picture of my dog?

Alright i dont really have any issues getting matches but holy shit what am i supposed to do in chat? Just go for the number? Get to know her? Plan a date? Make shitty reddit puns? i dont understand

No one knows mate.

take a picture of you with a picture of a dog

Tinder is garbage, just accept it if you're going to keep using it. Chicks only take an interest in like the top 2% of guys on there. The best bet is to show yourself and your life off as best you can with your pics and then make your profile clever with a idgaf alpha attitude and just swipe like crazy.

Just get to know them. I always use the "I gotta run approach" so if a chick isn't responding the way I want her to I tell her I gotta run and ask for her number and if she wants to do something next weekend. That way you don't waste any more time if she's not interested.

If she is interested just keep the conversation going and if you notice she starts losing interest I do the same thing, tell her I gotta run and ask for her digits.

Once you get on texting status it's easier, just make chit chat and ask if they wanna do something on the weekend.

Why does every girl have a retarded bio? I've been on for like 3 days and all I see is:
>single mom with 0 kids
>My name is ____ and idk how to read
>zodiac sign
>send me memes
>Dog stuff
>Retarded University major
>I'm actually not (age) I'm (age)
>coffee addict
>420 friendly
>Shitty quote
>Rave
Only the ugly bitches put any effort

Maybe go milk truck

the one that pisses me off is when they say they love food. bitch...

I wnet and put together an absolutely retarded bio where i admit to liking hitler, chose some of my goofiest photos, and wrote all sorts of wildy offensive shit snd yet i keep getting matches, wtf is wrong with women

Girls don't want to go get coffee as a date, unless you have something fun planned for afterward, you want a date to be interesting so that's what she associates you with
Have a decent hobby or two and go do one of those so she can see that you're capable of something..
y-you are.. right??