CBT Thread - Pre-Valentines Edition

5'10
30y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAFOpywZbMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look good. Maybe work on your glutes a bit. I'm about the same height and have same proportions has you.

Lookin good my man. I second what said tho. Your upper really pops, so get those legs to too

why is there nothing in cbt?

Looking good my nagger, legs (especially hammies) could be a little bigger to enhance your flow.

>110lb arm

Arms are seriously slacking behind, do more curls

Not sure if I should just keep cutting, or if I should start bulking now to cut in time for the summer.

188 cm 85kg

Moar

niqqa my ass your 188 and 85kg

5'7 manlet
158lbs

bulk till end of april

We look similar except you look leaner on your stomach. We are cursed with rectangle bod and small arms :

Looking real good, I'd suck your cock. Forearms could use some work!

nah, imagine he would trade 5kg fat for muscles, would look 10/10

Not sure why you don’t think I am, how to prove it, or if I care that you don’t believe me

My how things can change in a year and a half.

Yea man my arms and chest are pretty terrible. I think the arms things just comes with being tall

T-thanks bro.

Yea my forearms are tiny, but I got a pretty strong grip from bjj and judo. It’s weird

What if I cut another 5kg then lean bulked through the summer? I feel like I should get lower bf before I bulk

Thanks bro. That’s my goal right now. Cut to 80kg then lean bulk for the rest of the year

19yo 188 85kg

How am I looking?

What are your lifts like? If you drop a couple %bf you'd look perfect
Looks good my man, maybe put some more time into abs though
Are you cycling? Those arms are unbelievable.
You and me both are on the bulk boat man, more chest needed.
You're pretty impressive, what did everyone say when you transformed [spoiler]I want to know what they'll say when I make it[/spoiler]

what the fuck are your arms LOL

Looking great man. Like they said before, work your legs more and I think you need a little more back. Do deadlifts user.

Better pic but slightly older

When did you start? Curious how long it took to make it.

>tfw shit camera

>tfw shitskin

So weird how we're the exact same height and weight but our bodies look so different. Yea man, I think I'm just going to cut to 80 kg to get my abs to pop, then lean bulk for life lol.

6'2
200 something lbs

Goal body. What’s your diet look like?

5'10

Here's my back

pizza

XD

good amount of muscle, ugly insertions

post a picture of your body

>6'2 220lb (186cm 100kg)
>spent 7 months hitchhiking around Japan and working on farms and whatnot
>did not get laid once due to being a fat fuck
>currently in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa until August
>want to return to Japan
>need to get slim first
>currently cutting, eating 1500cal a day
>alternating cardio and upper body exercises
>need to get a job that lets me save at least $500 a week
>will hopefully get a job as a trade hand or construction site laborer

I WILL CONQUER THAT NIP PUSSY IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO

IF I AM NOT READY IN AUGUST I WILL HEAD TO NZ AND WORK OUT/SAVE MONEY UNTIL I AM

your legs disgust me, work on those

My legs disgust me too, brah.

In fact, pretty much everything about my body disgusts me at the moment.

Jesus fucking Christ have you registered those arms as deadly weapons yet?

You'll save a lot more in Aus then NZ, trust me. Don't go there if you plan to earn $ cause you'll be getting paid peanuts for the same job.

you'll need to lose like 20-25kg to be slim

7 months in Japan(while being 6'2) and you couldn't bang ONE Jap sloot? There is literally no fucking way. I went there on a study group visit through UAB and I nabbed one on the 2nd day my guy.

Well, then I need to hurry the fuck up even more. $500 saved a week is calculated for my visa duration in Australia. I'm sitting at $160 a week in rent, and $100-ish.

My TDEE is 2500-2800, so cutting 1000-1300cal a day should make me drop a kilo a week at least. So 5-6 months, which coincides with my visa expiration date.

I mainly stayed in the countryside. And you're really underestimating how fucking much the Japanese hate fat people.

I did bang a prostitute in Osaka, but that doesn't count.

*$100-ish in groceries.

You'll be alright bro, I'd suggest getting your White Card + Blue Card and doing Labour hire or Traffic Control since you aren't here for too long.

Long as fuck hours, you can make at least $1600+ (After Tax) for a weeks work overtime on the right sites. Best of luck

Fuck yeah, thanks brah. I was gonna do labour hire, but didn't know about those cards.

mirin filters

Been lifting for 1 year 6 months.
186cm
83kg

Another pic

...la creatura...

some great bods on show in CBT today

Advice? 5’9 180

what routine have you been following in that time? what are your lifts?

>Alone another valentine's day

6'4"
200lbs

Also, bulking right now. Pls rate

youtube.com/watch?v=KAFOpywZbMM

around 5 months lifting
unsure if I should cut now

>when deepfakes of taylor swift came out

Lookin good brah

are you really 85kg? you look so small

>tfw chestlet

agree with that one user. go to AUS if you want to save cash. labor work pays well there and you'll get a nice tan going. also gains.
New Zealand is definitely way more picturesque and imho one of the most beautiful countries but for money purposes it's gotta be AUS cunt.

lookin good

>5'6"/170cm 179lbs/81.2kg
>145/265/315/425
Really struggling to get past 180 without it being water weight. Should I just start cutting and try again after summer?

Sick lats dude, really impressive cut

I bet you leave dents when you grip the bar

Looking good my man, maybe you should work on your arms a bit tho

comedy gold xd

Rate me.

Stats:
6'0"

why do you keep posting this?

6' like fuck you look like you're at least 6'5"

rate triceps pls

kek dude you're 5'5
those fucking manlet when will they learn ?

Holy shit
how?

Is that MasT ?

you actually look really good like that but that's just me...

man that's insane for five months, unless you had a strong base to start from

6'1"
Been hitting the gym since mid December, I also work as a stone mason so I have a decent foundation I think. Started cutting and lifts are still going up.
What needs work?

losing the fat needs work first

Mirin', what do you do for that tear drop?

Bulk man

Mirin' progress, keep going. you're gonna make it bruh

Hit those lats harder my dude

Chest looks decent from what I can tell

Mirin' hard bro, especially those delts

This is my goal body with a slightly bigger chest

Really? Thought I'd have to pack on another 5 before cutting down 10-15 before I'd look decent.

>with a slightly bigger chest
Hopefully it'll be there if/when I can get to 3p8

Bump

fix your posture and your chest will look better
hint: facepulls

5'11
73kg (163lbs)

Let is a week ago, right is in October

i bet that guy taking a fat shit had no idea his feet were gonna wind up on a cambodian abstract finger painting exchange

80kg
179cm

work on your lats, rest is goal body for me.

Miten vessa voi näyttää suomalaiselta?

what he said, moar front and rear delt

Thanks. My glutes are actually pretty strong and naturally quite large, but you probably can't see them very well in black boxers from this angle.

Agreed, I've been doing deadlifts for a while but recently found out I'm doing them wrong. The new, corrected technique feels much better and I can feel it in my hamstrings, glutes, and core.

OHP 9 x 135, 2 x 170
Bench 8 x 225
Squat ATG 18 x 205
Deadlift 6 x 325

Currently cutting to drop down to around 10-11% and then lean bulking from there.

Been lifting on and off since 16/17; if I add up all the periods when I was hitting the gym regularly, it's probably ~3 years total. But that's spread out over 13 years, so it's not at all the same as someone who starts on a program and keeps it up for 3 years.

Cut until you've got visible abs, then bulk. Aside from your chest, you look pretty skinnyfat.

>tfw small legs

5'8
200 lbs

Currently cutting to 185

side pic. Chest thickness is getting where i want it so i think ill be pretty set when im done cutting.

Maybe a bad pic but your left arm looks very weird and kind of short

I have a 6'3 wingspan at 5'8. My arms are actually extremely long.

same height, goal body. Mirin'