Decide to start brushing my teeth this year

>decide to start brushing my teeth this year
>blood everywhere
will this go away?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorhexidine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16630301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. it's from not brushing for so long.

use dental floss, cretin

...how long has it been since you last brushed...? that's nasty dude

>start brushing my teeth
>start
we have actual cavemen on this sub wow

gross, brush twice a day. the blood might go away, if youve never brushed before and you have the capability to go on the internet i think it might be too late.

not too long. only about 4 months

post your teeth, desu

BTW, calcium phosphate is a thing.

Gum damage, probably early gingivitis, nothing serious, keep brushing but use a SOFT brush and brush SOFTLY, Use mouthwash and floss.

It should go away in no more than a few weeks of consistent high standard dental practise

why the fu...

Brush your upper teeth in downward strokes, starting from the gums.
Do the opposite for your lower teeth.
Chew sugar free gum after meals.
If you really can't brush your teeth, don't eat anything with sugar in it.

>4 months

go back to redit libtard numale soyboi cuck. No wonder so many libcucks are posting. You have to go back.

??????????????????????????????

>getting your dick sucked by a mouth full of cock-teeth

gengivitis caused by not brushing your fucking teeth. your gums are fucked.

start brushing with soft brush after every meal with a good anti-plaque anti-gengivities paste and use mouthwash each time. it`ll fix it.

I'd go see a dentist if I were you.

>You will never have red colored jizz that smells and tastes like strawberries.

yeah maybe then i'd have an excuse to eat my jizz

>sub

thought I'd seen it all

>calling someone who eats mostly meat soyboy
>political alignment dictates not acting like a fucking animal

never say never. gen tech is making fast strides

it's pretty impressive that you were able to spell gingivitis wrong two different ways in one post

Not OP
Brushing is overrated, people can go their whole lives never brushing and still have perfect teeth. Tho if you tell anyone this they act like you said you kill babies.
Humans were never meant to brush their teeth just like every other animal.

>humans were never meant to brush their teeth
>goes to a building just to move heavy things with no end product

Plenty of animals show cleaning symbiosis actually, some of which including teeth hygiene

Humans have been cleaning their teeth in one way or another for thousands of years.

Dogs clean their teeth and birds maintain their beaks

Post teeth or gtfo

>being this triggered

>calling someone who eats mostly meat soyboy
>political alignment dictates not acting like a fucking animal

Post teeth.

A never said it didn't have benefits
>Plenty of animals show cleaning symbiosis actually
I don't know of any that use chemicals to kill bacteria in their mouths
We have had teeth of longer.

>brush teeth daily since childhood
>get cavities
>stop drinking and eating sugary shit
>start brushing twice daily
>no problemo anymore
>fast forward 2 years
>suddenly gums at lower right canine start hurting like FUCK overnight when brushing
WHY TEETH WHY

mouth problems are caused by bacteria, toothpaste is not very effective dealing with them. Use chlorhexidine mouthwash (0.1% or 0.2% solution), but note some mild drawbacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorhexidine
use it according to the label

>there are people on this board who don't brush their teeth at least once a day, every day

put me in the screencap

gingivitis OP

take some vitamin c

who here on noFap, noPoo and noBrush? (and noGf)

only if you never eat anything with flour or sugar in it

this but you need to eat enough meat and veggies

my teeth get really plaquey if i go on a water fast

ive gone without brushing for two years now myself ;3

yeah because when the average lifespan of humans was 25-35 years shit like brushing your teeth don't matter.
But when you've expanded your survival by 60+ shit starts to get real pendejo

>average lifespan of humans was 25-35 years
this is true but you have misunderstood the facts, tons of people make this mistake. People would easily live into their 60s and older but the infant mortality rate was very high so it greatly lowered the 'average lifespan'. You were very likely to die as a child for several reasons but as you got older the chance of death dropped.

>not too long.
>ONLY about 4 months
hmmmmmmm.....
senpai wtf man....

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GO A LIFETIME WITHOUT BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IN TODAYS TIME AND AGE THANKS TO THE SUGAR THAT IS LITERALLY BOMBED IN OUR FOODS

wait this literally isnt for an issue for me

any reason why? o__o

ITT: people who've never been depressed

:))))))

>the average lifespan of humans was 25-35 years
No it wasnt, people in rome and babylon had a 50+lifespan if they didnt die in war

I dont know :(

Why does depression make you not want to brush your teeth? I guess you just don't care about yourself in general?

As someone who smokes & barely brushed in the past 10+ years, this isn't bad

psa: my teeth aren't that bad, cavities & yellow tint is all (bad, but considering circumstances not that bad)

You need to go to the dentist. You might have periodontal disease, where plaque has gotten in the space between your gums and teeth and has caused your gums to become inflamed/necrotize/recede.

Getting a professional or deep cleaning can sometimes help them bounce back or at the very least minimize the damage.

Also, do yourself a favor and just get an electric toothbrush with a timer. You'll thank yourself when you use it the first time and you teeth are so clean you'll be licking them all day.

Not OP but dental related question here
>actually start to brush teeth three times a day now
>decide to floss too what the heck
>get to back teeth
>whole back of my mouth starts to taste fucking ROTTEN
Should I be worried?

Do you have dental insurance? Just go in for a routine cleaning and exam. Lots of dentists offer discounts on those for cash patients too.

BTW anons, if you can't afford dental work or don't have insurance, check out your local dental schools. They often have clinics where you can have work done by the students for free or ridiculously cheap.

Yes, not taking care of your personal hygiene (showering, brushing your teeth) is a big sign that you're depressed. There's a decent number amount of studies being done on this, use Google if you want to know more.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16630301

>t. advanced periodontal disease and will probably lose teeth from bone loss

The funny thing is people probably see your teeth and think they're disgusting, they just don't say anything.

Three times a day is too much, go for two times a day and use mouthwash.

Morning: Brush, floss
After dinner: Mouthwash, floss
Night: Brush, floss

And yes, go to the dentist ASAP

Sounds like tonsil stones. Can be cleaned out realtively simply, though it's not very comfortable having someone digging around in the back of your throat. You can also remove your tonsils if you want to, but it's a operation.

No idea for costs.

it's most likely due to the fact that you are now finally tasting the nasty shit that was in between your teeth, this occurrence is common with those who start to floss regularly later in life. if it persists to a very noticeable degree, you might have halitosis from a bacterial issue hiding in permanent damage

you're getting dry mouth from too much toothpaste

I have been suicidal for years but I never stopped showering or brushing, I like to do it and to be clean. Dunno why people deem it as a chore.

You can be suicidal without being depressed. Besides, not everyone reacts to depression the same way. Some people stop eating food, some people start eating food in excess amounts, for example.

>THANKS TO THE SUGAR

I don't consume sugar anymore.
I don't use brush to clean my teeth.
Irrigator is enough.
Have never had breath so clean when used brush.

It is periodontal disease, the gums become inflamed from infection and get injured from plaque build up, resulting in bleeding and gum recession.
Over time, if you don't get that plaque build up taken care of, irritation will cause the connective tissue supporting your teeth to recede and detach, eroding the bone that also supports them.
Daily brushing, flossing, and avoiding high acid foods will help a little.
You need to get cleanings, brush regularly, and use mouth wash that is for gingivitis or periodontal disease.
It will get better.
My father lost all of his teeth, they were healthy, but they just popped out easily without any issue.
Eventually, they had to pull them all out, and perform surgery on his jawbone to level it out so he could be able to wear dentures.
Basically, they had to cut open his gums to get to the bone, and grind the uneven parts down to allow him to have a solid foundation for his dentures.
He regrets it, but that is just something that happens.

>literally contradicts himself
bait confirmed

brit bongs need to be banned

Pshhh i haven't brushed my teeth with any regularity for 3 years. I might bruce them once every 1-3 months.

lo dentista extinguido...

Most likely late stage gingivitis, would definitely recommend you make an appointment with a dentist pronto. Unless you like the thought of getting receding gums, infection in your jawbone and your teeth falling out. All accompanied with a lot of pain and blood.

Did you pop out the tonsil stones first though?

if you eat fruits you´re consuming sugar

It's almost as if our diet changed from the Fucking stone age

Brush my teeth and mouth wash 2x a day but never flossed. How fucked am i Veeky Forums. Give it to me straight

He's right you know

Well, thanks for that, faggot.

Same here

I'm 23 and never flossed once in my life.
Seems normal in my country.

I do brush at least 2x a day tho

Brushing teeth is useless, in fact using toothpaste is probably worse for you with all the trash they put in everything we use

>We have had teeth of longer.
>of
????

Use brushpicks. Easy, painless, and holy fuck does it make a difference.