When I cut will I have abs if i've never trained abs? i think i fell for the 'training abs doesn't give you abs' meme

When I cut will I have abs if i've never trained abs? i think i fell for the 'training abs doesn't give you abs' meme

idk ive never trained abs and im cutting and i know that if i want to see my abs i will have to cut to a really really low bf%

iv never cut before and this is worrying me
also im convinced that im jus gna lose all my gains
i understand why people permabulk now

Abs are a muscle
Muscles grow if you work them

Even fucking strongmen through all their fat can sometimes show some outline of abs because they train them for stability. You should be doing your abs at least 3x a week.

Found it. her name is Sarah Snyder

Do you do squats, deads, OHP?

If yeah you don't need to train abs, you've probably already felt abs DOMS after some heavy deads, your abs are strong. But do some ab circuits, if it makes you happy.

>you do pullups right? No need to do curls then! Oh you bench? No need to do flies then!
Kys.
Dont fall for this meme. Do abs.

your abs are a muscles that could sustain being trianed every day of the week

You don't need to do flyes if you do DBBP. Of course they're still useful if you only do barbell BP.

Flyes are useless to most, but still have a niche if you're looking to increase volume while lowering total intensity (see Sheiko)

Everyone on Veeky Forums please dont listen to faggots thats give this advice

If you dont train abs how can you expect have abs? And no deads and squats DO NOT work abs, in fact its been shown through EMG research that a crunch has more abdominal activation than a squat or deadlift and even OHP

So if you want wants abs work abs.
It almost like saying, "Bruh I know you want big arms but just squat, squats are king man; trust. GAINZ xD"

My abs always cramp up bad whenever I do crunches. I can't train abs because they immediately cramp when I do anything. This cramping doesn't happen for any other body part though.

Wat do?

They are also perfect for tearing a pec or ruining your shoulders.

she's a coalburner fyi

She is, still got god tier facial aesthetics.

>tfw a girl has wider clavicles than me
why does it have to be like this brahs
why did god make me a framelet

Just do compounds like overhead press and deadlift to work your core.

Do a different exercise

Perhaps try some planks to build that core foundation up.

What's with all these ugly cunts being millionaires? I hate this instagram era with their models so fucking much man. This midget bitch has zero actual model features but some millionaire takes a shit on her chest every 2 weeks and now she is a model.

Ok I'm gonna settle this, the first time I cut I didn't work abs at all,once I got low enough bf they start to come in. Fast forward a few years I've been working on abs more and they are showing up quicker at higher bf. So working abs helps but at the same time isn't required

>What's with all these ugly cunts being millionaires?
you just answered your own question

>If you dont train abs how can you expect have abs?
if you can stand erect, you have abs

>And no deads and squats DO NOT work abs
false

>its been shown through EMG research that a crunch has more abdominal activation than a squat or deadlift and even OHP
no shit

>So if you want wants abs work abs.
everyone already does by squatting and deadlifting

>It almost like saying, "Bruh I know you want big arms but just squat, squats are king man; trust. GAINZ xD"
not really

No I genuinely don't get it, this bitch looks mediocre as fuck man but 20 posts in and there are already guys dreaming about her. She is like the textbook stereotype of a slightly average looking girl with caked makeup, photoshop, angles and designer clothes to make her look great.
Like holy fucking shit, how can millions of people follow these thots? They are literally nothing special. hasnt accomplished anything. They arent supermodels with good legs. Aren't sex symbols. I can find better looking girls in shit clothes in like 10 minute on a friday night.
This girl looks like every other entitled little shit that cant shut up and people eat it up like she is some sort of goddess. I honestly hate nothing more in the world than fucking instagram models. fuck this

You think this is caked? Oy vey

Are planks the GOAT ab exercise

she doesnt look caked because her features and head are small. she doesnt have a wide face or big lips but she has a shit-ton of makeup in op's pic

>everyone already does by squatting and deadlifting
core != abs

yes, but desperate divorced rich 40somethings think they are attractive and have the money to buy them

the issue is that people have conflated "abs" and "core"

if you want a rectus abdominis that you can see, best believe you need to work them directly and/or have good genetics.

having a strong core and having a strong rectus abdominis are not mutually exclusive per se, but are very much independent instances.

She was with Jaden Smith for a while.

So you dont do any curls, tricep work, leg press, or isolation of any kind then right? Cuz compounds is enough? Lmao

>They are literally nothing special. hasn't accomplished anything.

this also applies to every girl ever. still good fap material though.

you are such a fucking retard.

bruh