The official Fuck i hate women thread

How is it possible so many men can go through the emotional abuse of the friend zone, yet still somehow girls are the victims?
>"ugh you aren't owed sex"
But that's such a load of shit. We aren't just emotional tampons for you to unload your feelings into. If you're going to act like I matter to you, I want to feel like I matter too. I want to PHYSICALLY feel it. It isn't just sex. It's about physical contact. I want to be physically close if you are unloading so much personal baggage into me. There's a disconnect when a woman is showing you emotionally she trusts you but won't show it physically. It's confusing, it registers an error.
>"Why is being friends with me such a bad thing"
Because that isn't a tenable dynamic 99% of the time. It doesn't work, men and women are just emotionally different. Men, when they talk about their problems with other men, are seeking feedback and advice. Women are seeking to vent, to go on a rant. Literally any man can attest that women are almost incapable of giving real advice. They won't tell you hard truths the way a man will, they won't even really listen. They give you a prepackaged TV talk show host level response that has absolutely zero insight and is such blatantly generic advice it communicates a total lack real empathy

Yes, I was nice to you because I wanted to fuck and have physical contact. Why the fuck is that so wrong? How can you justify stringing some poor schmuck along knowing damn well what he wants, off-loading all of your garbage on to his shoulders while he sits in total agony BEGGING to actually FEEL like he matters to you outside of being a fucking chat robot.

And now, you've sexually frustrated so many men "nice guy" is a common slur and you have the audacity, no, the goddamm temerity to feel like a victim when a guy who's been burned too many times becomes a calloused misogynist asshole like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gOC0Fqa8m3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 not your diary
I'm aware how this all reads, but I am also aware I'm not alone in feeling this way

You get rejected tonight or something? Is this pasta?

You need a friend with benefits that will let you rest your head in her lap from time to time.

I actually think a lot of guys’ issues could be sorted out if our culture allowed for more platonic physical relationships.

Oh look another Boohoo Boy crying because women don't like him for his childish entitled behavior

haha, sounds like someone just had a bad experience. It'll be ok, bud.

No and no. It's just something that's been building in me. I haven't even been friend zoned in a long ass time, I just see women bitching about men bitching about the friend zone all the time on social media, and the utter lack of sympathy for these bastards in society makes my blood boil

Is the friend zone a real thing? I have girls that are friends and girls that I bang. I dont become friends with girls before I bang them though

dude ur never going to get to an accord with these people. Just let them rip on nice guys and accept that they are pretty much completely wrong on the entire dynamic and willfully omitting vital information

Chad Thundercock strikes again

its very real.

>t.Supreme Gentlemen

vocaroo.com/i/s0gOC0Fqa8m3

Guys, I found reddit!

>men
>nice guy
choose one faggot.
If you behave like a pussy, you are going to be treated like a pussy.
No men should
>sits in total agony BEGGING to actually FEEL
Mens don't go into the frined Zone, never.
For men there is no friendzone.
Stop behaving like a woman and start being responsible!
If you choose to sit down and listen to a girl, you are no man.
So stop complaining like a woman and start being a man.

No, the Problems will be solved if bois start to act like mens, start to being Alpha and stop being pussies tha sit down and listen to girls.

I was going to make a proper reply, but english isn't my first language and I just woke up. In short, you sound like a generalizing baby with emotional and/or abandonment issues. You are not owed sex. You should seek other ways to self-validation.

Make friends with some lonely uggos before you stamp that on all women. From my experience ugly girls are faithful virgins that can be a bit boring at times. Im keeping my eye out for the smart girls to see if they can be fun. Leave the 20 y/o hotties for when you’re older and have money to blow.

I didn't know this board is /r9k/ these days

I unironically wish I was gay. I hate women so much and I hate that my dick compels me to associate with them.

Lol, you're a fucking loser, it's because you're too much of a pussy to be upfront about what you want, so of course they're gonna walk all over you. If you act like you wanna be a friend, you get friendzoned, that's why they aren't interested. If you actually just say, "Hey, let's me and you go see a movie tonight." Or something similar, it makes your intentions pretty clear. Don't get mad at everyone else OP, you fucked up, own up to your own shit.