Your pose and the lighting of your picture is literally EVERYTHING

Your pose and the lighting of your picture is literally EVERYTHING.

This is a picture of me just now
>0 pump
>i eat like total shit
>being doing calisthenics for 1 month
>skinny fat

will post follow up picture of my actual physique..

This is my actual body.. taken 1 minute after..

The fitness industry is a lie lol

Not to mention, the pose and lighting are shit anyway. Imagine if I had professional lighting and a perfect pose + photoshop.. and that's being a dyel.

This thread might not take off but pat yourself on the back for learning that so early in your lifting career
You can seriously build a mind blowing physique but ye most of the big fitness accounts take 100s of pics finding the right angle lighting etc then maybe a slight edit and finally upload it

bump

Wow you look like a tiny fuck boy in both pics, congratulations

you look like shit in both

My chink friends 6'2 165 lbs little brother has a bigger chest and arms than you.
>inb4 twink bf
H-h-how did you know

>Pretty much exactly my boyfriend's body
>Never works out

This pleases me.

but you look skinnyfat in both pictures

I think the arm could pass off as someone who lifts.

You look like absolute shit in both pictures, and in both you look like you have never lifted a single weight in your entire miserable life.

What the hell is this thread supposed to prove?

fucking kek. I look bigger than this in good lighting and I weight 130lbs.

Nah, dyel delts and bi's

this is so fucking cringey LMAO
you literally look the same in both pictures you underage& fuckwit , don't pretend to be "woke" when you are smaller than 90% of the girls in your highschool

Yup

Yeah, in my bathroom mirror i see no progress, but in stores mirrors i look better

He looks like a guy who works out in one and a skinnyfat mess in the other.

Plus you're hiding your gyno

stats?

I don't lift for strength
Db ohp 65lbs for 12 reps
Db Incline Bench 75lbs for 12 reps
Squat 225lbs for 12 reps
Rigid leg Deadlift 275lbs for 12 reps

height/weight? I would like to look like this at 6'2'' but I think I would have to be like 230lbs, just 185 now.

Yeahhhh about that... Im only 5'7 and 175lb. I have good proportions but mediocre test levels so it's taken me 4.5 years.

"No"
You arm could pass only as a boy's arm.

WHY ARENT YOU ALL IN ON BITBEAN YET?

>hypertrophy overload

I always wondered what it would be like to have useless balloon muscles

I'm not even hating I'm legitimately impressed lmao especially if people's only goal is aesthetics there's no reason to lift heavy and enter snap city zone

Yeah not everyone's ego can take picking up the lighter weights and focusing on hypertrophy bullshit. I definitely prefer looking strong and being weak by powerlifting standards than the opposite though. To each his own!

pump
>>i eat like total shit
>>being doing calisthenics for 1 month
>>skinny fat
Yeah it shows

for chest and shoulders it's heavy enough i think. i think you could go heavier on both tho