Cheddar Man

>Cheddar Man
>5'5

More like Cheddar Manlet LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VQtYStLF-bR
nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox
sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/scientists-get-their-first-look-cheddar-man-one-england-s-oldest-modern-humans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that this is not what cheddar man looked like, no way to establish the exact pigmentation
Reminder that this is not the ancestors of modern day Britons since the british isles were invaded during the neolithic by bell beaker people from Holland and they are the ancestors of modern day Britons .
Now delete this thread

>bong mad his ancestor is bix nood
>bong mad his ancestor is a manlet

like pottery

>I'm more right than professors in their own field of study

>an anonymous poster is not more apt to tell the truth than profit motivated people in acedemia who will face career jepordy for not conforming to the hivemind

>american/other assorted subhuman calling other people mutts

How rich.

>DA JOOOS

good little goy

modern academia is very corrupt and they push politically correct bullshit, as an example they've been pushing the out of africa theory for the past decades, a theory which has been debunked by russian geneticists

>RUSSIAN
>SCIENCE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We have S-P-A-C-E and T-I-G-E-R-S though.

dispute it f am
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VQtYStLF-bR

How's that any different from /pol/ pushing white supremacy when history has shown racists lose every war they start?

>other people are doing it
>so its okay when we do it too

nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox
Just putting some things into perspective for you.

>racists lose every war they start
What do you mean? Almost all wars in history have had a 'race' componant involved.

I don't think you post this in a less relevant thread on Veeky Forums. Sure it's a problem particularly in medicine and psychology but it's not like something gains traction unless it is reproducible. Don't add fuel to the eternal fire of anti-intellectualism that burns here.

There's not a thread more relevant for this to be posted in you fucking cuck. If you think the native britons, which have no connection with the cheddar man to begin with, were black, in the fucking ice age then you're just a retard without a critical bone in your body.
> being concerned with seeming intellectual
What a fucking joke.
Of course studies don't need to be reproduced to gain traction. They need "scientific consensus". Most studies aren't even cited more than once or twice.

>demonstrates complete lack of comprehension on each subject in one post
holy shit if I didn't know better I would think this was bait

The actual researchers whose work is referenced mention that we don't know what the skin looked like, just that the cheddar man laked the same pale skin alleles as modern europeans.
Modern east asians and north asians also lack said alleles, but manage to have white skin.
As such it is impossible to detemrine what the skin color was as we haven't decoded every single gene that touches of one's pigmentation or lack thereof.

In fact populations that live in similar weather and diet as the cheddar man in old europe manage to have whiter than brown skin.

So you have no arguments, just indoctrination.

>people who don't get paid if they're wrong are somehow motivated to be right
Huh....

Nice citations and cherry picked image of an outlier child with a white dad

> his mother is right in the picture
user, I...

Not like modern anglos look any better

>too smart for science or even reading comprehension
>so woke

> projecting
Stay pleb.

>nice citations

Tell me something, are you literally or just pretending to be a mouth breathing retard?
First off the actual genetic analysis from the london is unpublished and the researchers are cited on the simple fact that the "cheddar man had dark skin" notion is merely due to the fact they lack the same skin depigmentation as modern europeans.
It is not, I repeat, it is NOT an indication of skin color.

Secondly the new reconstruction of the cheddar man's face was part of a british tv channel documentary in which artists took liberty to add in whatever they wanted, like for example the lack of characteristic european facial hair and adding a sub saharan african looking skin(which btw didn't even exist until AFTER the migration of homo sapiens to the european continent).

sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/scientists-get-their-first-look-cheddar-man-one-england-s-oldest-modern-humans
"The as-yet-unpublished ancient DNA from the nearly complete skeleton of this individual will show that he lacked genetic variants for light skin that spread later in Europeans, according to researchers at the Natural History Museum in London"
That's all there is to it, no further evidence is presented other than that they lacked the same gene alleles as european farmers for skin depigmentation, no mention of why they would have "black skin".

How to spot the /pol/ infiltrators - the thread

>the little fangs
nice muntjac

>no way to establish the exact pigmentation
You're right... if only there were some magical chemical that stored genetic information that we could use to construct what people looked like...

Veeky Forums BTFO
/POL/ BTFO
/INT/ BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO
MEAT EATERS BTFO
MILK DRINKERS BTFO