Tfw when only 10% of Veeky Forums are serious, dedicated lifters

>tfw when only 10% of Veeky Forums are serious, dedicated lifters
>80% are absolute DYEL faggots who lift for a month and think they have "made it"
>10% are just random shitposters
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what if i've been lifting since 2011 consistently and haven't missed more than a week in that time, but exclusively shitpost?

The worst is that most are fat people that think they seen the light and now wanna get thin but act all enlightened and come across as major fucking turds. Why would anyone even bother with a fhp, holy shit. I wish fatties weren’t allowed on this board.

You are doing a good job user

Post a body picture with time stamp to show everyone that you don’t know shit about anything or you’re lying.

what 10% are u?

what if I'm dyel and I know I look like shit and am working on it, punk?

It takes less than half a year to escape true DYEL mode unless you are retarded.

We have a lot of dudes that have been lifting for 2-3 years, but because they haven't been following a great diet or program, they don't get very far.

There's guys that have been lifting for 5+ years that bench the same 225x5x5 every chest day and don't get any stronger. It's like they're complacent being where they are, because getting bigger would require switching up their programs.

Shitposting is an art that has a strong history on Veeky Forums. Don't postshame.

fuck off

mmm looks like we have an 80%er

sorrryyyyyyy

uhhhh i'm definitely one of them

Shit we are gonna have to ban a good chunk of Veeky Forums then lad

by fit standards im auschwitz -10 kg

by normal standards you are auschwitz

-30kg

just here for the braphogs desu

If you've been lifting for six months or more this is sad and you need to eat or stop wasting your time

>blocking the jew nose with phone

clever girl

4 years now

first 2 years was mostly only on dumbbells, then got a bar at home so started some form of deadlifts and squats...then moved to a gym and am doing the 1/2/3/4 quest properly now, with proper techniques and focuses.

Almost done on the 1, already have the 2. Just started doing the really, really low squats. 3 plates on the diddy lift almost.

so yea, definitely one of thew ones who are dedicated somewhat.

a..am I really that bad? spent most of the past year and a half losing fat so I didnt look like a fat piece of shit but currently trying to gain. I still look bigger and definitely lift heavier than most ppl I know IRL that arent fat as fuck, could it be the lighting/angle? I swear I feel like I look bigger when I'm standing infront of the mirror.

I have precisely 0 Veeky Forums friends so that might have influenced me get this low down.

76cm waist 97cm chest

dont know why my shit gets flipped

I rue the fact that Veeky Forums, and Veeky Forums in general, is filled with so many people that bottle up all their negative emotions and then project them onto others. OP is a great example of these people. This negativity can be observed in his second point. Of course the majority of posters here are DYELs, because fitness forums are where noobies go to get advice and validation. That's the entire point! Let's look at two traits in people, and how they relate to visiting anonymous imageboards for fitness discussion:
>lifting experience
>adjustment
Lifting experience is self-explanatory. You start out with 0, you train and become more competent as time goes on. Adjustment refers to "social gains", or more broadly speaking, how well user has got his life under control. NEETs rate 0 adjustment, Chad is a 10 on that scale.

ITS A ROMAN NOSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ashamed to admit that this is me. I switched goals very often and let life get in my way a lot. In a way I don't regret it Because I tried a little of everything and finally found something I want to stick with for sure

>BBing
>powerlifting
>strongman
>oly

And finally calisthenics. I like being able to exercise whenever and wherever, plus I like progressing through movements over adding weight to the bar. I still weight train, but only to advance my calisthenics goals.

Honestly this is the cringiest post I have seen a very long time, and I have seen many shit throughout my stay on this site. OP just leave this place and kill yourself unironically for good.

>tfw dedicated Veeky Forums lifter and shitposter

I was dedicated until money caused me to have to cancel my gym membership for a few months and be stuck with dumbbells and an ez curl bar. Hoping to start back up this week.

One of the scariest moments for any lifter