Just took my blood pressure

Just took my blood pressure.

And they say steroids are bad for you lmfao!

>diastolic in low range
>sys in in normal/high range

The heart failure's already setting in boys!

I have pretty much the same blood pressure as you.
Anabolic (or whatever) in ~120 range
Diastolic ~ 55 range

I've been told that's because I work out but don't do cardio. Have I been lied to? Am I gonna die?

I'm OP I also workout but don't do cardio

we're going to die

I would say in your situation resting heart rate would be a slightly more reliable indicator of your general cardiovascular health. Look at OP he's at 71 that boy is fucked.

how about high sys 140, normal dia 80 and pulse in 50s?

I have no idea how read that how could your HR be that low if your diastolic is 80 it dosen't make any sense

Lucky fucker, if it wasn't for liftan and almost no sodium diet I'd be fucked, I have 135/90 as it is...

it's been that since I remember (10+years), HR went down to 45 when loosing weight and running, dia was never lover than 75, sys lowest 125

>my resting heart rate is 80 bpm resting at 19
>blood pressure 130 over 80
when do you think heart failure will get me? 63?
earlier?

probably in your early 50's
your dick will stop working around 25

>Anabolic (or whatever)
holy fuck lmao

Op here, I recently cut out everything bad from my diet and started eating mostly "clean" foods. no alcohol either for 4 weeks . blood pressure was 160/90 when I drank and had an unclean diet.

What I'm saying is bp is mostly diet related

What does it mean when my right arm is way higher than the left

My resting heart rate is in the 90's and I'm 20. I'm not overweight at all, 6'0 175 lbs, with a reasonably low bf%.

My doctors say my high blood pressure and heart rate is stress/anxiety related. When do you think I'm going to have my first heart attack?

130/80 and 80bpm is totally fine m8. Also atherosclerosis is what gives you a heart attack, not the high blood pressure itself. High blood pressure can lead to a fucked up endothelium, but does not have to.

you're waving to somebody

high blood pressure puts stress on the hard because there is more peripheral vascular resistance, which causes the heart to compensate by changing its shape to pump more, but less efficiently. Over time this leads to heart failure.

you mean systolic, not anabolic you brainlet

Friendly reminder, new guidelines from the AHA state that for young adults, 120/80 is elevated blood pressure and you should get it checked.

Visited doctor yesterday
>112
>72
>61 pulse
Is it good or bad? I'm 6'5 20%bf and have an irrational fear of heart attacks after seeing 3 of my family members have them at family celebrations.

>Friendly reminder, new guidelines from the AHA state that for young adults, 120/80 is elevated blood pressure and you should get it checked.

>((((new guidlines))))

Volume work is cardio

Medfag here. As a physician I generally take any automated BP machine as being only acurate to 10mmHg at BEST. Highly unlikely that your diastolic is 55mmHg. Prob closer to 75-80 unless you've managed something incredible

>2018
>Trusting the americans

>Sys 140
is high blood pressure. Do more cardio, and eat your vegetables.

wow your smarrt

My bp is like 160/100. My grandmother died from heart failure at 55. I am 20kg overweight, but i don't drink. My cholesterol is excellent and blood sugar normal.

when your blood pressure is high one of the things your body can do to compensate is lower heart rate. This helps to reduce blood pressure. Conversely if your blood pressure is low your heart rate may increase to compensate. Pharmacy fag here

Enjoy your absolute shit HDL

The fuck you on about son,

When I went from 115 kgs to 75 kgs(one year) my heart rate went from 150/110 (heart rate about 80 or more) to 120/65 with a heart rate below 60. Now I've up to 86 kgs with much more muscle, not sure what my bp is but my resting heart rate is about 70, maybe do to over training or something.

I'm trying to get my heart rate back to below 60, that was when I did a lot cardio, a lot. I want to get an athletic heart again.

My statement only applies in cases of acute changes in blood pressure. It probably does not apply here. Although it could if it was drug induced.

think of it like this. if his heart rate was higher his BP would be even higher. BP is a composite of cardiac output and peripheral resistance

my shit got tested when i gave blood and it was 130 and 70
they said it was perfectly fine
am i gonna die or is this okay?

the guidelines recently changed. before you would be prehypertensive, but now you would fall into the stage 1 hypertensive category. Don't panic though, you wouldn't even get treatment with drugs unless you have other risk factors

but they said it's okay
plus my grandma has had above 200 aerobic (or whatever) and she's fucking 85

I am dyel. Am I dying

my doctor said those shits are almost always wrong
she does it with the stethoscope thingy and the pump

Don't go to a doctor unless you're already dying, they won't do shit for you but give you cardio vasc meds, and high blood pressure is like one of the easiest diseases to cure.

Also, don't go to a psychiatrist, they will literally ruin your brain and ability to feel completely normal ever again. pdocs are the worst, it's literally just voodoo with these pocket lining kikes. You will literally be given ssri's for a momentary decrease in mood.

nigger it was a routine check up
stop being autistic

k, but don't ever go to psychiatrist, don't fall for that meme. These meds will fucking ruin you, both your soul and your body.

why would i ever even consider going to a jewish mind doctor?

It's just a PSA, we don't want fellow anons fall for this devastating trap. These voodoo shamans give kids addreal/ritalin then presribe them SSRI and anti psychotics for sleep. These faggots are relentless.

>addreal/ritalin
i wouldn't mind some legal meth tbqh