WHY DOES THIS FAT FUCK THINK HE'S ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING? JESUS THIS FAT FUCK IS FULL OF HIMSELF

WHY DOES THIS FAT FUCK THINK HE'S ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING? JESUS THIS FAT FUCK IS FULL OF HIMSELF

He has lost some weight though, give him some credit.

I get it. All the angry people that hate him are fatties that have never done any decent gym session but act like tough shit because they are on Veeky Forums.

He lost 50lbs unassisted and like 100 more since then. He also became an internet celebrity and has become a millionaire from playing vidya.
Face it dude, he made it.

No I'm not Boogie.

Hi Boogie

>YouTube gaming "personality"
>Also an obese cunt that struggles to both live like a human being and lose weight.

Yeah all the more reasons to love him.

>unassisted

Unassisted as in?

He really is way too full of himself.

Boogie didn't lose the weight, his surgery did.

First literally, now figuratively.

Cunt had his guts rearranged in such a way as to make it impossible to maintain anything near his weight unless he chugs gallons of sugar a day. He will never make it to a normal BMI, he's just happy being LESS of a fat cunt.

Without the surgery. The next 100 came after the surgery.

before surgery

He's had numerous surgeries tho..

It's true. He's doing better than most of Veeky Forums

>struggle to lose weight for a decade
>someone magically flips a switch and you lose over 100lbs in 2 months
>he's wrong for being happy about this
lack of empathy is a sign of autism anons

Why are you so jealous of other people, OP? Who cares? Why do you waste your energy on this? Be happy for him.

Theres nothing to be happy about his body is permanently scared with loose flappy skin and stretchmarks

Aren't you a bitter,jealous faggot

Why do you give a fuck OP?

Yeah, but only one for weight loss. All the others were to do with his legs and shit.

BOOGIE BOOGIE I SUMMON THEE
COME YOU FAT FUCK
WE KNOW YOU'RE ANGRY!

Fuck off boogie.

>using this many buzzwords in an attempt to look cool and fit in
very shameful desu

>boogie has more sex than me
I TRIED SO HARD

Jealousy.
You can't do it so you get mad at those who do.
Kys faggot.
Inb4 boogie

why you hate on him bro

are you jelly he gets paid $1000 to do half pushups?

now compare this to connor smurphy, Boogie actually does the pushups with full range of motion

is this a shoop? fucking repulsive

death to booger

It is honestly an accomplishment to keep that weight for so long. I'm a fat fuck but I'm finding that I get full really fast nowadays.

Just gotta power through it, user. Don't give up

To be fair, his dick has touched as much pussy as your dick has.

Boogie is literally the only ok fat guy. Fuck off

>full of himself
heh

How can you hate someone like Boogie?

He's an insufferble fat shit with a completely unwarranted delusion of self importance. Because he was lucky enough to get on the YouTube train at the right time, he expects strangers to both care about his pathetic life and absolutely cretinous opinions, AND pat him on the back for doing the things he always should have been doing anyway.

Boogie is human garbage and the only people who like him are degenerate redditors/robots who see themselves in the trainwreck of his life.

Hi boogie. Go eat a bag of dicks you fat gluttonous fuck.

>got tipped $1,000
what the fuck

>gets tipped 1000 bux for the worst push ups I've ever seen

lmao this is some fucking dystopian era shit. I hope the divorce gets to boogie and he just ends it all desu. I'd prefer he uncucks himself and takes control of his life but thats never gonna happen.

how do you have less then no sex?

>pay people to cut of parts of your body
>"look I lost weight"

Don't want to give him a view. Did he answer my questions?

>do fat people understand the concept of shame?

>should raising obese kids be considered child abuse due to the physical and mental health issues forced on them by their parents

Hooktube, user.

PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

all surgery is weight loss surgery, that's spoken as someone whose gone through surgery.
You'll lose weight during recovery.

who actually watches this guy though? like i'll never understand this shit. he has enough followers to make him a millionaire by playing video games. but who are these people? what kind of individual just gives money to someone like this? the only time i've ever even heard of this guy is from Veeky Forums sperging out about him. /v/ literally never talks about this guy.

is he funny? does just have a really interesting personality? is he actually good at video games? is it just morbid curiosity about a fat guy's self-destructive habits? what kind of person watches this to the point of deciding that actively subsidizing it is a good use of their income? my brain is full of fuck.

>you're not allowed to feel good about incremental progress
I don't understand why you're mad tho

It takes about 2 years for retards like him to restretch their stomach and then start to regain all the weight, just wait it out lads.

>Bragging about how many flights of stairs you took on the escalator

I'm pretty sure like half the e-celebs on youtube are part of some big government psyop and no one is actually watching them despite what the counter says.

god of Veeky Forums, scourge of Veeky Forums