How do I stop being a confidentlet? So many dumb faggots have confident and yet I don’t have any

How do I stop being a confidentlet? So many dumb faggots have confident and yet I don’t have any.

Do drugs, pussy.

No, you’re the pussy for doing drugs.

Hi i have been getting high with a barmaid for a while now, (1 week)and we fucked once already but she's not really doing it anymore amy way last night she said she just wants it to happen when it's right and she was high as fuck last night and said I could be your wingman for life and now im just confused because I had my phone on the table and I'm sure she saw my gf calling so what im asking is is she into me or something?

Bump

literally alcohol

>drinking at a bar
>still too scared to talk to women
My autism knows no bounds

What the fuck are you trying to ask you grammarlet

If there's something you want to do, you force yourself to do it. It's the only way out.

I’m too scared to go alone to a bar, get in my level.

Practice makes perfect user. The only way you’ll get better is if you try and fail. Don’t be afraid of rejection

Idk just if she likes me and stuff

Going to a bar alone is kind of pathetic looking desu

The bartenders are literally paid to talk to you when they're not busy/realize that it helps them to get tipped. Start a casual conversation with the bartender about something interesting or funny, nothing intense that would require him to sit there and talk with you the whole time(they need to move around and stock/clean/make drinks). Perhaps eventually someone else at the bar will join in on conversation with you. Just don't hold anyone verbally hostage at the bar. Don't act like you're starving for attention, just let it be natural.

Bartender here.

Fuck RIGHT off. I'm not paid to entertain autists.

this is your brain on the weeds

>how do I make friends
>go to a bar but not alone

H-how about them pistons, barkeep?

>going to a bar to make friends

I thought I need friends to pickup girls at bars?

Dont do marawaunaz kids

Yeah I am but not right now,so any advice on this girl?

i literally have no idea what the question is

Does she want more with me before we fuck again or is it a one off fling

Bump

its not for you retard.

Bump

Get friends elsewhere and then go to a bar

What's the secret to online dating. I can be pretty successful in person, but I suck at online.