/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - We take orals because needles are for fags edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

Don't ask questions if they are steroid related.

Don't use ai at all.

Do oral only cycles at least for 10 weeks if you want gains.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYYUR21_G9c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvNOr7fiq8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those forearms

Legalise it brah

didnt see that last thread ended

Move along boys :3

you look like alex

i see that you twinks still awkwardly battling for the most superior eyes

you can't win, if i still exist. I win everything. It's also about eyebrows not only the eyes are important

Is it even possible to recomp on test or it's a waste of time?

Why does it ALWAYS look like you’re sitting on the toilet taking a shit when you take pics? Or is it just that you’re flexing and straining.

Same for you. Looks like you’re shitting.

Jeff, its sip, come back to us.

It's just one of those sexy looks of my. I do that stare also when i jack off to myself in the mirror

I also do this looks sometimes. It's a bit more dominating. What is your opinion on this look?

Currently on 500mg test, 200mg tren.
I need to cut a few kilos. Maybe 3-5kg.
I'm nowhere near my final goals, this is just a cut to have abs again so women aren't repulsed by my body.

I presume the best thing to do here is drop to a cruise dosage of test like 200mg and drop the tren entirely while I'm cutting.

Y’all trim your forearms? I’ve got some caveman level hairy ones and heard they look way more vascular if the hair is at least short.

I just tried the other day and I don't like it. I do like trimming my leg hair though

Yeah probably. People complain about wasted gear but I think it's moreso a issue of fuckin up your health for very little gain. Cutting on 250mg test for the majority of people will prevent any muscle loss whatsoever. Only reason to be on tren/mast/anavar/winny etc is just so you can look good so either contest prep or just being vain.

Personally I'm going to be cut on test/tren/mast 250/400/400 winny 50mg ED. But Im only adding in those extras when I'm around 10% or single digit. All for shits and giggles of course. I just want to be hard and grainy for at least once in my life. Who knows maybe I'll like it so much I'll do some amateur bodybuilding for fun

Same the short hairs feel just weird or something and it annoys me.

I nair my hands and armpits.
Leaves them soft and hairless for a couple weeks

>mfe vegan diet on tren

I just wish I started /fraud/ before christmas, I could have made those few kg from christmas food into muscle instead of fat.

God they better clean their fucking room, I bet they don't even clean themselves. I bet they smell like shit. I bet their house smells like shit and there's visible dust build up on the skirting boards. Just how can people live like that?

Fucking clean yourselves!

Is tracking food while on steroids a meme? I think I could just eat instinctively desu

>I bet they smell like shit
Haha yeah I bet they smell awful haha. Can you imagine what his feet smell like? I wanna smell them just to confirm how disgusting they'd smell haha

I guess not. Back to cutting on 250mg again.

JUST pull the plug

youtube.com/watch?v=dYYUR21_G9c

Lol fucking pussy with your veggies

>muhh animals
they are dead anyway, better just eat them

also what she squeezing, couldn't be tits because she ain't got none

tracking food is always a meme, i never counted a kcal in my life. Not while being a natty and on steroids. I look both on the natty and steroids pics like a god, so i assume it's bullshit

look at ronnie coleman and arnold. You think they ever counted a kcal. GET A GRIP

I was purposefully using they pronouns because I fucking had guessed it was a dude.

Fucking faggots. Disgusting.

>do to the doctor for my 6mon TRT checkup
>he just went to a TRT class in december
>wants me to start supplementing DIM

Some sort of drug women take during menopause. Thoughts?

keep the tren for cutting. go with like 1200-1500 calorie deficit (I'd do half food/cardio) you'll lose that weight in like 3-4 weeks

Yep. Honestly as long as you aren't a retard and have some semblance of a routine when it comes to eating, you don't have to count a goddamn thing
>Breakfast: Protein + Fats + Complex Carbs
>Post-Workout #1: Protein + Simple Carbs
>Lunch: Protein + Fats + Complex Carbs
>Post-Workout #2: Protein + Simple Carbs
>Dinner: Protein + Fats + Complex Carbs
>Pre-Bedtime: Protein
If you get too fat eat less carbs and fats, if you get too thin eat more carbs and fats. It isn't fucking complicated

I'd say it's an important as lifting. if you're getting too many calories from fat or not enough carbs you're not maximizing your gains. I write out a schedule and stick to it for months so it's not a lot of work, only the first few days of remembering what to eat when

If you're following a clean diet its basically impossible to get too many calories from fats. And as long as you have some mental guideline like then you won't be short on carbs, and if you are then you can just add more

Serious question, why doesn't anyone in /fraud/ look as good as pic related? Do genetics play such a huge role in bodybuilding?

>Do genetics play such a huge role in bodybuilding?
of course not, any dyel can pin 500mg of test per week and look like this in 12 weeks

Yes obviously, brainlet

Yes in addition none of us get paid to do this. Unless you count bimbo getting fucked in the ass.

Cont. I chose someone who isn't crazy muscular and you would expect that the average gymrat that is taking himself seriously would somewhere down the road achieve this physique. Of course i can't bring up big Ron or Dorian Yates because these guys were out of this world but someone like Shawn Ray isn't so unreachable. I thought that bodybuilding was only steroids but most of you roid and still don't come even close to someone somewhat "slightly above average"

Guys who do duckface in photos always have very ugly smiles. Smile is one of the most important things in attractiveness. MasT is ugly.

Have you hit your head?

>I chose someone who isn't crazy muscular and you would expect that the average gymrat that is taking himself seriously would somewhere down the road achieve this physique.
what a fucking retard lol

Relax, i say average by steroid and bodybuilding standards, not normie scale. This physique would be considered huge by 99% of the population but we know he isn't that big. Come on now, he was never over 220lbs contest shape, im sure most of us weight around that range.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNOr7fiq8A

The question I have is what separates the heavyweights like Phil from guys in physique like Buendia. Is it drug protocol or is it genetics?

pushing to this level requires more than just basic bitch cycles, this is someone who's been on hgh+slin for years

I know I would never want to look like that personally, but whatever makes people enjoy their lives

little sidenote, i might suffer from body dysmorphia but i believe this physique can be reached by someone who is focused and constantly grinding it in the gym for a solid 3-4 years with anabolic assistance. But i can accept that Ronnie coleman and Dorian yates were literal giants

i would think calories and dosages of gh and insulin

thats what im saying, with a proper cycle any "gymrat" can look close to that, its not even that huge wtf just lean, thank you

How many cycles do you have under your belt

I don't use steroids but that's beside the point.

Nope that answers all my questions perfectly, You don't have a clue and will be sorely disappointed in future.

If i jumped on gear what would be the chances of me looking like that? keep in mind he weights about 220lbs which is not that heavy by any means. Actually i believe if some people from this board cut down to his bf% they would look the same or even better and i know for a fact none of them have been on crazy gear

stop pretending to be me, im not going to lie about steroid cycles or such, im here to gather opinions.

no offense but i dont think especially you would get to this point even if you were getting paid

Jesus never again. I used a 10ml syringe to do a 6ml shot cuz frontload and holy fuck that took forever.

Probably not. I'm lazy.

For a 6 ml shot i'd rather do 2 pins in different muscle groups. 6ml is a lot of oil

but 210lbs is not even that heavy....im sure there are guys here weighting a lot more than that

it's easy to go over in fats if you use peanut butter, nuts, milk, or whole eggs in your diet. for carbs, I never really got a satiety feeling of too much or few, so a schedule is good but counting works better for me

>with a proper cycle any "gymrat" can look close to that
fucking natties, when will they learn?

every time i see this shit i want to puch a faggot in the mouth

210lbs could be pretty extreme depending on height and bodyfat%

I do 2 3ml pins in the same muscle groups all the time. Usually VG or quads. Done like 15ml in one VG before with not much pip

Lol damn 15ml. Ah guess it's not that bad than.

If its not that heavy or good then you do it, we will see you in 3-4 years
clock starts now

keep in mind that natties think that 500mg of test for 3 months will put on 45lbs of muscle while dropping fat

Yeah that wasn’t fun especially with all 3ml syringes. 5 pins in one VG was kinda scary in terms of trauma to the muscle

he's also 5 feet fucking 4 inches and single digits bf. that's be like 280 pounds for a non manlet

no it wouldn't lol

bimbo is like 250 and he still looks like a twink at low bf so yeah

with a proper tan and a pump he would be close to him, its 40 pounds of extra raw muscle for god sake, lets be realistic

Serious question why does anyone over here looks like this

fucking retard

If i am ugly then i don;t know what we shall call you, kek

Genetics

like i said before, look up their pics when they were younger. They were already 10 times bigger than most over here without steroids

this dude is like 320 pounds, im setting normal standards you tell me you dont weight 210??

>like i said before, look up their pics when they were younger. They were already 10 times bigger than most over here without steroids

he was a twink before

>Pinning 15ml of gear at once
Fuuuuuark. Are you yuge or what? I remember FL doing shit like that. Why? I do not know.

Really? I mean the classic physique guys are pretty similar in build to Arnold. There weren't mass monsters back in that era. Makes me think the only difference is drug protocol and amount of food of course.

He already looked 100x bigger than you will ever be in your life dumb ass

fucking fuckhead

You need both. You can use the same drugs protocol as Ronnie, Roellie or big ramy but you will never be as big and complete as them. You can't cheat on your genetics

really stop being ignorant it isn't all about drugs.

What’s a good option for tanning? I’m so fucking pale except my calves and forearms and it sucks ass with spring break coming up

>Are you yuge
Not really 6’3 230 just wreckless

How the fuck do you end up looking like that at 19? Shits crazy he must’ve started gear at like 15 and put everything into diet and training.

is everyone on this board retarded?

THEY HAVE THE ELITE OF THE ELITE GENETICS only 0,00001% have and we can only dream of. Just by looking at a dumbell made them grow muscles

nice try, lee was already on gear there. How about in my photo where he looks like an absolute twink with no potential whatsover.

You are bigger than shawn ray and lee priest, they were both under 220lbs get it to your head its not that hard to surpass them. Roelly winklar is a different ball game

bimbo isn't even close lol

you have a really warped sense of height/weight desu. 210 at 5'4 is monstrous

Why haven’t they been picked apart by various scientists to figure out what exactly it is that makes them so superior then?

It’s obvious they use tons of drugs to get to that level accompanied by some extreme work ethic and sacrifices though.

boys
I only have 1inch needles and glute injection seems to be safest in terms of not hitting nervs and less pain and whatever.
I'm not fat, so 1 inch needle will hit my glute muscle probably ,right, and not just my fat?
Or should I just go for the quads..?

of course he was on gear, no shit!!

Yeah but you can see he had the potential over there. It's not that we just born as a huge monster. They also started somewhere.

>You are bigger than shawn ray and lee priest
nice troll

Why should they care about that?

Is everyone trolling me or are you actually serious? or just fucking dumb

then take the same shit they did, let's see how far you will get looking like them. Bostin loyd tried it and look how he looks, kek

my arms are slowly becoming bigger than yours

He's right guys.
Look at this picture of Ronnie Coleman. What an absolute fucking twink with 0 potential. It was only drugs After all !

Quads. 1.5 is pretty necessary for glutes imo but I like to play it safe.

Lookin thicc mirin. How many times per week you hit them?

weight in the same bf range is universal, 270 will always be bigger than 260 and so on, i cant take seriously the comparison between a 250 and a 210 guy. Unless you've seen bimbo with a tan and pump we can not judge.

No i cant see any potential, only thing that made him was his height,steroids and synthol.
As i said above, weight is universal. You being 240 or whatever you weight is 30 pounds EXTRA muscle on them. Your arm size definitely beats shawn and might be on par with lee who was a freak in the arm departement. Seriously do you think yourself any less than them???? 210 boxing with 240..... drop some bf,get a tan and a sick pump and you will look pretty close imo. These guys were small desu, im not comparing you with some freaks like ruhl or coleman

It supposedly slightly (and I mean barely) shifts the conversion from estradiol to more favorable estrogens in the liver.

In practice it only gave me dark smelly piss and did nothing but waste money. I didn't even need to adjust my AI. (on 100mg test a week)

mirin forearms, rest looks shit

Definitely not saying it's all about drugs I was just wondering what separated very gifted physique bodybuilders from the mass monsters. Like if Arnold took the same drugs as Ramy would he have been as big as them. I think I know now that I think about it though.

look at this freak, bigger than fkin shawn ray and guys dare say its not only about chemicals. Lol

nice troll, so your perception of potential is just being lean? i had abs when i was 13 too, does that make me a future bodybuilder? He had NOTHING going on for him

i dont know what you mean but Bostin Loyd weights 270 in the off season and is much bigger than Lee priest and Shawn ray bodyweight wise. Thats also the reason they are so mad at him along with every other bodybuilder, because he showed to the public that it's not genetics or "hard work" that gets you there, but steroids...and that anyone can make it. Yes,i give you that he might not look just as good because of insertions and such, but he's definitely way above average in the pro scene and he has "made it".

>weight in the same bf range is universal, 270 will always be bigger than 260 and so on
this is so fucking stupid

weight distribution you mouth breather

Im pretty sure eating to match myhunger on yk11 is makin me fat but Im going to keep going through with it because Ive never experienced this hunger before
Its insane, im eating 2k cal a day more than I thought
Im going to be obese

This is excellent bait

>i dont know what you mean but Bostin Loyd weights 270 in the off season and is much bigger than Lee priest and Shawn ray bodyweight wise
oh you're just trolling

I'm out

In your dreams faggot.

In this angle my arms look bigger than a fucking continent. If you post a pictures form further away then we will see what you're up to. Or just a front double

that's because you have cancer in your eyes. Maybe go to a fucking doctor and let it remove

yeah but it's not only about bein big. Look at the roundness of the muscles and muscle bellies. The attachments, everything is complete

everything in life is about genetics

I wonder what you were given considering legit yk11 doesn't exist

maybe you got some completely unsanitary garbage and now you have a tapeworm

Really? but its true that he is bigger than them in BODY MASS and BODY WEIGHT, thats what i wrote. Can you deny that? lee&shawn were 210 stage weight, bostin is 270 measured, come on...weight is universal scale of comparison. I didnt say he looks better than them but he is without a doubt bigger/heavier proven by the never lying scale

>warm up lifting light weights
>give out after ~8 reps
>max out
>give out after ~6 reps
Guess I need sarcoplasmic training huhhh

>that body
>without steroids

Looking big boi. How much weight you put on? I don't remember you having arms that big

>DNP is arriving on Valentines day
Fucking finally. What am I in for, lads?

If it were a tapeworm I wouldnt be gaining weight like this

It also instantly turns me into a furnace at the gym

Those guys seriously look ridiculous.

Hopefully a swift death

burning up, soaked sheets, orange bodily fluids (including cum) and hives

say that to my face and see what happens

Nigga your arms are fucking great. How big are they?

Still can't progress beyond 47.5kg OHP. I started microloading 0.5kg increments but it only got me two kilos before I stalled again.

I'm on tren this is not fair. What should I even do now?

>FOUR SLOW FADE CAPTCHAS JUST TO POST THIS

I was recalling the needle and just stabbed myself. How long until the finger gains start?