Has anyone else started hating gays after they’ve become fit?

Has anyone else started hating gays after they’ve become fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xSZUQRFCoc
youtu.be/_EVKy35L7MM
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/12/malaysian-newspaper-sinar-harian-publishes-how-to-spot-a-gay-lgbt-checklist
youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you hate Veeky Forums?

Only limp wristed flamers

Gaybros are alright

where do you think you are?

I always hated fags. They’re a bunch of fucking pedophiles.

I'm most comfortable around gay ppl

Faggot

I wish I was gay 2bh. Having casual sex seems to be so much easier

I started hating gays since I started sucking them off for money, it's easy money and I'd rather suck dick than starve but fuck how I hate it, every time I want to kill the dude and myself afterwards, don't get broke anons or you'll sell your holes for a cheeseburger
>I am srsly not joking

One of the strongest men I've ever met in person was also one of the gayest. Definite power-bottom

Yeah, whenever I'm railing some twink's boipussi I can't help but think, "Dude, do Starting Strength, it's easy, wtf are you doing with your life?"

I don't have a problem with men that want fuck other men, but to the core of my very being I absolutely fucking hate faggots.

Flaming homosexual are bad but real lesbians are the worst, like the ones that act like they're tough shit

Not everybody is willing to take it that far faggot

What

Lesbians are the least hard people on the planet. Just because you chomp muff and get a shit haircut doesn't mean I can't drop yah

Ugh, troof. They are SO eager to play boss-man and order people around. I wanna say
>sweetie, we're not competent cuz we like chicks, we're competent cuz we're men.

>”Don’t worry daddy, I don’t bite!”

Fucking queers

youtube.com/watch?v=5xSZUQRFCoc

I hate retards like this that ignore the fact that accepting gay marriage means that your community no longer celebrates the entire point of marriage. The point of a marriage is to HAVE CHILDREN. Human beings love each other because that love results in CHILDREN. Do they think our ancestors sat around and decided "Hey, you know what's worthy of celebration: Cum."? No, they realised the importance of love and it's role in propagating our species into the future and decided to celebrate that. Marriage is a celebration of the continuation of our species in a tradition that extends to our children which they then continue themselves by getting married. Gay marriage celebrates cum being ejaculated inside an asshole. It's literally impossible for gay people to get married and tolerating it just means destroying what it's actually suppose to mean. It's nothing personal against gay people, it's just a fact.

Agreed, I hate flamers, but some bro who just happens to fuck guys is whatever

>The point of a marriage is to HAVE CHILDREN.
>Human beings love each other because that love results in CHILDREN.
Oh, you are so cute.
Human beings don't need love to have children, many people fuck without even intending to produce the bastards they make from their loins.
Kids get fucked into existence, get told of just how much of an accident they are, and grow up to feel a void that they can only temporarily satiate with sex, drugs, and/or food.
Marriage is all about entitlements, benefits, and what you can gain from the other person.
People were married off in the past by their parents in order to get money, higher status, they didn't CARE about who their child was married to or if they actually LOVED them.
It is only lately that such things are less about what family wants, and more about what the couple truly wants.
It is still about entitlements and benefits, you can control your lover's affairs if they can't do it themselves, be entitled to half of their shit, see them in the hospital without other people bitching about them not being family.
Just think about that before spouting shit like love being necessary for marriage. It fucking wasn't.

I've just started hating jews

This right there.

Even if you Ignore the love part, it's still about having children. The entitlements and benefits part is the more modern thing you dunce.

This.

I’ve worked with a few. Most were normal and you’d never even know they were gay unless you asked. One was a fucking obnoxious flamer.
>always talks in the stereotypical faggot voice
>wore pride shit all the time
>accused people of being homophobic or Nazis
>writes up fake stories where they were oppressed on normiebook
>five minutes in a conversation he’ll start talking about depraved degenerate shit he did during sex
Literally, I mean literally every other sentence was a reference to his sexuality. I don’t know how you can be so self absorbed and obnoxious with your personal life.

Some people haven't cultivated a real personality so they use their LGBT status as a replacement. Yes, it's the worst. Similar behavior can be observed in the super religious and even, more rarely, in gym nuts who have nothing else going on in their lives

Oh do I ever know that feel BUDDEH

Haven't you ever heard of arranged marriages, child marriages, and forced marriage?
Those aren't modern, they do focus on children as having an heir (although it tends to be focused on having male children to pass on titles and property back in those days since women were forbidden to own property), but that is more of a long term investment.
Parents back then gained a dowry from the act.
Read up on the history of marriage outside of pure religious subtext and bullshit.
It is rather pessimistic, depressing, and only recently changed to have people actually being allowed to decide for themselves rather than their parents doing it for them.
There are many people that procreate without the need for marriage muddling it up, most times they do get married and then divorce due to reasons that can't be reconciled.
Of course, I can't help thinking of King Henry VIII, since he manipulated the whole church to satiate his own lustful ways, capriciously marries women to get in their pants, then executes them when he gets bored of them (or when he can't get a son out of them) and moves on.

>hating gays after they've become fit

That's not how it works, user

yep
fuck off shit stabber

i'm reluctantly homosexual and was homophobic even before getting Veeky Forums.

I became more right wing since I started lifting
I also started fapping to traps and messaging them om grindr
So I guess it cancels out
Still not homo tho id never fuck a dude

source

youtu.be/_EVKy35L7MM

wrong

I've never wanted children but I've been madly in love

N-no Malaysia, I don't go to the gym to check out men [spoiler]its just a happy side effect of lifting[/spoiler]

>A leading Malaysian newspaper has published a list of pointers for identifying potential gay and lesbian people, drawing anger from activists who said lives were being put at risk.

>The article in Sinar Harian featured bullet points of supposedly distinctive qualities that revealed LGBT people. They stated that gay men were easy to identify because of their love of beards, going to the gym – not for exercise but to check out other men – and branded clothing. Their eyes light up when they see handsome men, the article said.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/12/malaysian-newspaper-sinar-harian-publishes-how-to-spot-a-gay-lgbt-checklist

Obviously I was too busy sucking cock to spoiler tag properly.

I just hate flamboyant soytoy bugchasers.Gays who don't have hardcore fetishes and just want to fuck other guy's asses with no serious kinks are alright as long as they keep their sexual shit mostly to themselves like other decent people irl.

You're just mad because you know I could easily bend you over the squat rack and rail your boipucci if I wanted to

youtu.be/Tt19Vp9uBiQ