How

how

Don't be so salty and enjoy the ride.

ecommerce was just holding it back

It has the advantage of being the first kid on the block(chain)

most desirable asset in human history is also one of the easiest for average person to participate in and buy.

really makes me think

Somebody please make a shop of those two graphs laying one over the another

scam or not that would be expected

holy shit. that's closer than I thought it would be.

Personally I don't think it's fraudulent. Armchair theory is that they're releasing tether simply because more people are using it.
If you look back to the old run on the left side, you see the same pattern - higher btc price, more tether.
Them being so close is a good thing IMO.

Look at the dates on the x axis you absolute dinguses

Actually nevermind about the prior pattern. I may have goofed the shop and included a 2 ghost btc charts

aren't new tethers being created whenever someone deposits fiat into bitfinex? I don't doubt that these fucking chinks are manipulating it, but most of these tethers are probably just organic buy orders from people getting into btc

learn what an s-curve is

Jews

Images were not the same size, so I lined them up using the volume indicator.
That's what I think

>Crypto market grows
>Tether grows as well

NO WAYYYYYYYYYY.

yes. someone sold early and is buttmad so now they think it's all a scam. it's going to be hilarious watching these tards stay mad for a while

>> Tethers

Noob here, should I invest in BTC?

I tried to get a better overlay but can't because the timeframes are different. Tether came after bitcoin. So that's as good as it gets

sorry goy i just woke up, not seeing it yet should have had my coffee first

It's not even scaled the same on the x axis you retatds

try and do better. You can make a YTD overlay perfectly but an all-time overlay will always have different axes because bitcoin has existed longer than tether.

>try and do better.
I'm not interested in memeing nonexistent correlations

Apparently there is something called Tether.

yeah but the bitcoin spike started when tether spiked
which is both in may

Oh look another retarded conspiracy theorost

>x and y occurred around the same time therefore x caused y

>yfw you realize the only way this graph would make sense is if btc eventually reaches $500k

really makes you think...

rare skelly