Why is it that women aren’t autists or sperg like us?

Why is it that women aren’t autists or sperg like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2014-12-masculine-features-extreme-male-brain.html
scholar.google.it/scholar_url?url=http://cogsci.bme.hu/~ivady/bscs/read/bc.pdf&hl=it&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2RlF9OTpBNX1K23NaZ4o8Su8zz2A&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ved=0ahUKEwjd0Z3JkaHZAhXL1RQKHUlXBiIQgAMIIygAMAA
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1871515,00.html
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Autistic women are cute
Autistic men are potential rapist

some are
they best gfs

Autism is extreme male brain. Check out The Essential Difference by Simon Baron-Cohen and try to skim over all the annoying PC disclaimers

because they get told they are amazing no matter how they are.

on the other hand, men get told were nothing no matter how much we strive to be.

look up r/nicegirls on youtube.

they're disgusting entitled pieces of shit, just like r9k.

They are just less common and you don't notice them since they are on tumblr or some shit like that

Because men are more sexual than women. Women don't particularly care about fucking every two minutes, we don't really desire it, whereas men are always perving out trying to sleep with every girl in sight. I've noticed that it's only really white guys and asian men that sperg out like that; black guys, indian guys, etc. are chill, probably because they aren't so reliant on their mothers.

t. Femanon

this pretty much. I'm asperger as fuck (officially diagnosed) and I'm almost 100% certain that all problems caused by this shit wouldn't fucking matter if I a woman. Quite the opposite actually, a lot of men would probably find it pretty cool and cute.

ohh they are they're just 'prettier''

Being a woman is easy. It doesnt matter how austic you are.

They are, they just get a pass because it can be considered cute and men tend to assume that any awkwardness in conversation is their fault.

nice bait

cheap bait don't reply

>Autismo man 10,000 BC

Building elaborate traps and catching lots of small to medium size game to compensate shitty Big-Game droughts

>Autismo woman 10,000 BC
Starves to death because other women won’t share food and bully her to suicide

they do drop spaghettio if they find you attractive

lol they are

if I decided to seriously flirt with a 5/10 she would spill her spaghetti so fucking much, they just have more social experience so it isn't as common (plus you have to be way above her league)

i've seen girls do some cringy ass shit

they are simple minded creatures

lots of autistic girls, but its cute because women are supposed to be submissive and shy

They are, my gf is BIG autist. My friends call me a vegan (I'm not vegan, its an in joke that will take ages to explain) when I first started trying to chat her up she told me she was vegetarian, which then later changed to her not liking meat, then just not being a vegetarian. When I call her out on it now and call her autistic she denies it lmao

Everyone in this thread is wrong, not only women are autistic too, there are MORE autistic women than men.
Its judt that you dont notice the autism because they are SUPPOSED TO act shy and quiet. Women are told that there will come a day when a prince will arrive into their lives and make her dreams come true while she doesnt have to do shit to deserve it. And if she does otherwise and actually tries to strike up a conversation first, she will instantly be branded a whore. Such are the social norms for genders in this day and age. In all honesty, if turboautists like ourselves want to make it normal for a girl to hit on a guy, we should be yhe ones pushing for all this SJW gender bender bullshit.

no one asked for ur opinion whore

you write like trump talks

Women are incredibly autistic. Any girl I've been with has always taken pride in saying "I have mental health problems" or "I'm so awkward in public" as they make me go talk to the cashier because they're too scared too. But someone needs to wear the pants and if they're gonna be autistic I guess it's up to us to not have autism

You don't expect me to read all of that, right?

They are

I'm eating and you made me think of THAT.

Post food

Tuna sandwhich.

Nah, whats weird for guys to have is just quirky for girls in the world we live in. My girlfriend is literally autistic, like diagnosed with PDDNOS or whatever it is. She cries all the time about how I deserve so much better than what she can give me.
>5'7" jacked manlet
>She's 5'11" Amazon goddess but doesn't realize it
>Super clingy and likes my guns and stupid stories from the Army

Life is good anons.

>Autistic women are cute
I would adore the fuck out of a girl with aspergers

because "autism" is just another word for "innovation" you perceive women to be "normal" but that is only because they hijacked the narrative into their favor. They are not "normal", they are simply "unable to innovate and lead. Being only there to take care of the kids", just as much as we are not normal either since we are expected to fall off the evolutionary cliffs like lemmings in the hope that many of us find a novel new thing to exploit upon this planet. You are only an autist user if you do something cool, but it turns out to be fag, but you are fag too and dont stop doing the fag thing (like video games)

This is basically it, autism is reasoning instead of just feeling feels with the herd

It doesn't matter if you're above 3/10, the conversation is the same to a non-autist as it is to an autist
>So yeah what do you think about these curtains darling
>Yeah uh huh mmhm I see.
>Durr derr can't tie shoelaces don't speak too loudly please
>Mhm mhm yeah sure uh huh

there actually is some form of autism, back when the word was created. But now the word is basically just only used by lefties and women who wish for us to conform to their horseshit.

You are an autistic person if you are on a repeating loop more or less. Which can be media (think of the sonic series), or weird hobbies (like trains), one is not expected to splerg out and become a filthy degenerate drug abusing retard who drinks every weekend and uses drugs, while fucking random sloots...to be considered normal...that has nothing to do with autism. There are many bad things in society and many groups have access to our language. Some of them bad...you can be a hardworking man in a nuclear family who is not an autistic person. Who goes fishing on the weekend with his friends. Or dirtbiking in the wilds...many such hobbies which are actually normal.

But mostly only filthy urbanites have access to this site, and thus you get their filthy degenerate mind dribble plastered all over this site. Thank god for for trump and his investment into rural internet.

>Thank god for for trump and his investment into rural internet.
Can't wait to get out to the countryside. Still figuring out how to do it but I'm getting out of this urban shithole and never coming back

Autism is literally hypermasculinity.

medicalxpress.com/news/2014-12-masculine-features-extreme-male-brain.html

Oh man, can you imagine the fun things you could do with more nature?

>dirtbiking/quadbiking
>fishing
>hunting big/small game
>trailing into less used area's for spooky tiem and greentext stories of skinwalkers
>some form of faggotass airsoft battles
>plenty of space for walking your doggo's
>shooting guns in your own backyard gun ranges
>shooting guns at exploding things
>can find fresh mushrooms and berries
>not surrounded by fucking endless 100db cars
>may actually know your neighbors
>can grow some food if you want to

and with trumps internet thing, you wont even really feel apart from the city, since you are HERE forever (not in the city)

Yeah, that shit is all awesome. I have a stupid and unlikely sports-related moneymaking scheme for the next few years. If/when that fails I will figure out a realistic way to get cash flow out in flyover country.
>nigger boomcars
Worst part of city life short of, you know, getting killed. You're always within earshot of one of them.

>cohen

>ITT: People with an idealized idea of what the autism spectrum is
Y'all do realize that the quirky, introverted, rainman-esque kinds of autist aren't actually the majority, right? You're just as likely to get someone that appears to have a dulled emotional response to everything until their pattern breaks from the norm and they flip the fuck out like an infant and potentially consider shanking you a completely appropriate response to this break, a person with extreme emotional responses and little understanding of societal do's and don't's, a person who is a stone's throw away from genuine potato tier retardation, or just a flat out normie than you are to get that quirky smart quiet girl you artists are fawning over in your heads.

yeah people rambling about le hypermasculine mind have never met a person that was actually diagnosed with autism. i'd say what they are actually talking about is some mild forms of asperger

>You're just as likely to get someone that appears to have a dulled emotional response to everything until their pattern breaks from the norm and they flip the fuck out like an infant and potentially consider shanking you a completely appropriate response to this break

exactly like a normalfag who cannot partake in his weekend binging and who over the course of the work weeks starts slowly flipping the fuck out? Or those whois cigarettes run out and have nothing to smoke...who then also start to be angry, complain or whatever? Christ. This sentence applies so much to so many people. It doesnt stand up to the test of time at all.

This to be honest

They are and they do

Much like autistic men they are not using social media nor are they out at bars trying to make social gains

>nor are they out at bars trying to make social gains
Veeky Forums told me I can't go alone to a bar.

things which make "normal" people flip the fuck out if it breaks their pattern

>"but apparently there are racial differences and here is the proof for them"
>"maybe you should just count your calories if you want to lose weight, its not that hard"
>"im sorry sir this is a no parking zone"
>"im sorry, we have overbooked, looks like will have to place you in second class, but here is a compensation for our mistake"
>"looks like we will have to overwork this once in 2 months because of the increased demand, but its not friday so its okay, and you also get the huge overtime benefits, we okay right?"
>"would you please stop using phones while working?"
>"I know you are in a hurry but could you please just use the line?"
>"what do you mean the latest iphone is no longer in stock"

but these things dont enter the dsm

Huge if true

Those people do not typically have a genuine crying fit when the pattern breaks unless under extreme stress. The kind of autist ok talking about might literally fall the fuck out or shut down completely if even the slightest thing changes. I actually know a woman with an autistic kid who will honest to god shut down for an entire day if she packs him anything other than a pb&j and a grape caprisun in his lunch. This idealized perfect qt3.14 everyone has in their head is not as likely as they would like to think.

>not including "sorry it is taking a while for your food to come out we are understaffed tonight"

normies fucking hate being slightly inconvenienced

>but hey, look at this kid who is slightly anti social, he is totally an autistic person!
>proceeds to flip the fuck out of the slightest inconvenience.

not saying that I am, but christ, for those of you who have been labelled as such, just look at the losers who label you.

gud poast

It's because women are the social bastions of human society. Men are doers, but women have much more developed social responses. Autism is most apparent because when somebody is on the spectrum they have little to no understanding of social graces. When this is a man it is glaringly obvious, because our limited social grasp falters to rock bottom, and the male autist is very easy to pick out. Now with a female it is much more difficult to tell, because even with a social handicap she is likely to be as socially sensitive as an average male. I suspect this means that fellow females just treat her with the same patience / exasperation that they would a man, while males would likely never notice it in a women. Only rarely do you find glaringly obvious female autists.

they are, most of them are actually which is why they're all crazy. but truly autistic women like the ones that cant socialize are made fun of as well by both boys and other girls

Have you ever seen Hoarders? Female autism manifests itself in old, poor, and powerless autistic single cat ladies.

>Why is it that women aren’t autists or sperg like us?

spend a few hours on /cgl/ and see for yourself how disgustingly autistic women can be. i had a few autistic female students and trust me, they're as bad as men

>Autism is extreme male brain
This is also why autists are generally super manly and seen as alpha everywhere they go.

Seriously, do you ever take a step back and think about what you're about to post, you fucking idiot?

>that
>normal
American, right?

Basically this.
A woman can be whatever the fuck she wants and will still be desirable

White men really are being thrown under the bus, huh. God save us all. 1488

Man that sounds exactly like my ex

male, not manly

Manly has all sorts of baggage associated that has nothing to do with biology.

Because autism is caused by high testosterone levels in the uterus.
scholar.google.it/scholar_url?url=http://cogsci.bme.hu/~ivady/bscs/read/bc.pdf&hl=it&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2RlF9OTpBNX1K23NaZ4o8Su8zz2A&nossl=1&oi=scholarr&ved=0ahUKEwjd0Z3JkaHZAhXL1RQKHUlXBiIQgAMIIygAMAA
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1871515,00.html
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

I don't think OP is talking about actual autism, but I could be wrong.

gigantic if verifiable

really finely crafted bait

this

number of times girl flat out lose their shit when you talk to them and you're above 7/10 is hilarious

I once worked with an asperger grill programmer for a couple of months. Would not recommend.

They are and they do, you just never see it because you are not Chad.

I'm a diagnosed aspie and I always had tons of male hobbies (hunting, combat sports, computers, cars etc) but was always introverted and I had to apply a lot to understand social cues and rules, expecially with women. It was extremely tiring. With effort now it's easier

extreme male brain can easily mean focusing on one thing and devoting your life to it beyond all other things which often happens with Asperger's. look at mew2king and tell me that isn't extreme male brain

They do.

this, autism will make you focused on everything you like

So beauty pageant contestants are autistic too right?

no, look at some elite athletes instead

tyson was autistic as hell for example

le ebig if pics :D

>tfw you will never have a cute lesbian roommate that will grow into your best friend
>tfw she will never come out to you as FTM and want tips from you on how to be a man
>tfw you will never come out to her as MTF and you two will never teach each other how to be the other gender
>tfw your teaching sessions will never end up becoming sexual and you will never be dominated by a passable ftm while you crossdress in cute lingerie that sits on your body nicely because you are Veeky Forums
>tfw you will never crossplay together and go to conventions, take photos and upload them on social media without a fear of being recognized in the costumes
>tfw when you will never know a hot, mentally ill girl that will confess their love to you.

Why live, Veeky Forums?

They are though, we just think it's normal.

Autism is literally defined as having different symptoms for women because otherwise all women would be classified autists.

my office mate is a woman and constantly autistic stimming. always leg jiggling, fingers tapping, and if shes needs to be more productive, extending her legs in the chair and doing this weird full-body rocking

this is all besides the constant poking herself in the face, dabbing lotion a million times, rubbing her fingers into her cheek, and other highly autistic things

ITSU BATSU

>she would spill her spaghetti so fucking much
What does this look like?

The fuck you talkin bout

Its just a paragraph you neanderthal

That sounds like heaven, and I get to
keep Veeky Forums.

But I’m stuck in proto-commie block UK and im doomed to watch this place turn into literal 1984 (we are about 70% there already, free speech is illegal and universities are beginning the process of “correcting” history) fuck this gay earth

If you've ever been on twitter or facebook you'd know this really isn't true. Women are master spergs they're just a little different about it.

Lol that info graphic is retarded “75 of men” proceeds to show 1 in 5.

This is an example of real autism

Uncanny valley of bait. Youre close user, someday you'll get it working.

it's the estrogen. keep drinking soy and you'll solve your 'tism