Does Tinder actually work?

Put a picture of me with my GAINZ on Tinder and swiped right on most girls. Two weeks later, still zero matches.

Am I still too small or is Tinder a fucking piece of shit scam?

Pic related, it's my gainz

did you forget to put your height, lifts, iq, net worth and medical records in the bio?

Do you look like Shrek?

You may be ugly.

Nah, my face is about average, maybe slightly above. I'm balding but I keep my hair very short anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Make a picture with better colors, you look bland

also looks like you're in your parents home, which may be offputting

women dont like men who take selfies for their tinder

make sure to include "6'2" in your profile

also delete and remake your profile cus tinder has an odd algorithm

This.
Photos with friends, photo with an animal, photos out to make you look like you don't live in your mothers spare room and masturbate all day.

this
g00d physique but y0u 100k 1ike a fagg0t
get a candid ph0t0 0f y0ur b0dy

keyb0ard br0ke btw

Shirtless photos should be taken by someone else and involve you doing something that is normally shirtless and innocuous like being at the pool

shit, I'm in the same boat, how to get friends?

Get a remote shutter and learn to crop.

is this one better? it's an older picture. had a decent tan here.

alright, nex goal: get some friends. this will be hard.

the OP picture is from the gym locker room btw. didn't realize that it gives off a "parents bedroom" vibe

how tall are you

5'7 but don't tell anyone pls

THE FORMULA

- pictures with bros
- picture with dog
- pic at the beach shirtless
- pic of you smiling
- pic with female friend

I think I found your problem

and I feel bad at 5'9

What goes next?

n-never got this far..

hopefully some confidence. jeez dude

>1st sentence is self deprecating
stop

j-just being honest

You have to post your face if you want accurate advice.

Some posts were suggesting that it's possible getting matches locked because of botting or something.

response should have been: you're not too bad yourself
instead you post some pathetic self-deprecating nonsense

hindsight is 20/20

Shirtless mirror selfies are nah, need shirtless lifestyle pics or you look like a tryhard.

Needs better lighting srs. Like white walls, bright as fuck daytime shit. 5m followers on instagram type photo, the one those bloggers post that are either all neutral tones but bright as fuck or neutral with colour - focussing on one or two colours.
Serious, if you have a dog, post saying you have a dog, post a photo with your dog. I have a friend who legit got laid at least once a week by walking his dog with girls he met off tinder - perfect date.
It's public so they won't freak out, It's free, the dog is a distraction if it dries up. Then back to your place for the ol' in and out.

Also you're in breddy good shape bruh (yeshomo)

B i n g o

get some overhead lighting

You’re too big dude. Most girls aren’t into that much muscle, young chicks for the most part are only into skinny cut otter mode bodies. Face is also really important.

This

this

pic related peak tinderthot pickup material

height is very important on tinder, and to some degree also in life
5,8 here

You need to step up your game user, then you two could get some quality 'ladies' like pic related.....

your proportions give off you are a manlet

They probably understand you are a steroid monkey so they dont bother with your insecurities

Reminder that pic related is what girls like

You don't need to lift to have Tinder matches. I started lifting 6 months ago and all my pistures are from before.

You need to have picutre that aren't shot by you, doing something creative/fun, one smiling with friends if you have.
If you want to show torso do it a apicutre at the beach or somewhere, not in front of your mirror.

lies. bitches go nuts over 46 inch shoulders and a 27 inch waist. Golden ratio slaysssss

Holy Jesus... get friends and a carreer. Girls will date a fat 6/10 guy with money and personality over someone who's obsessed with their own looks.
You can make friends doing pretty much anything that isn't trolling Veeky Forums

>you are a manlet

His shoulders are the hight of a wardrobe handle, he's like 4'6".

5 8 here

>shoulder circumference
>not bideltoid measurement

That just a way to pad your stats with fat lmao

Should've done a humble brag then ask her to fuck

i spy a sneaky puss in that pic my man

Black boi, same kind of pic skinnier shorts and a big ol' bulge. The snow bunnies don't stop rolling in.

>wow user you are good looking
>haha yeah but Im pretty pathetic in every other way imaginable haha

haha

lol

>isn't 9+/10 and on tinder

Good luck

I'm literally moderately overweight DYEL mode with mild acne and I get a fuckton of matches every week. And not just fatties either.

This board is depressing because you all could be killing it but you're so socially retarded and I have no idea where to even begin. Stop taking shirtless mirror selfies. Literally never be self-depricating. Don't make all your pics selfies, you look like a maladjusted shut in. Stop writing giant biographies in your profile; writing is for women. Leave something to mystery. My bio is literally "I kill spiders." Stop typing up ridiculously boring openers that leave no room for good discussion. Etc. ad nauseam.

If I wasn't a lazy fuck and I had your bodies I would honest to God drown in pussy WTF ARE YOU GUYS DOING DEVELOP A MODICUM OF CHARISMA IT'S SO MUCH EASIER THAN LIFTING AND EATING RIGHT FOR YEARS AND YEARS

Fuck dude it's like your photoshopped!

>fuckton
>2

lmao

dude...

Whenever I had friends, who the fuck takes pictures among a group of guys.
>go out for drinks at the pub
>fucking Carl pauses the banter
>"wait up guys I just want to capture the memories of our time together"
>what the fuck Carl

most girls woudnt date a twink like that.

HAHAHA how are you this fucking autistic with a fit body

>to some degree also in life
Dude, height is the most important thing in life

well i already have a gf so...

get mates that aren't incels

The door handled are visible in the background of your 1th pic. That plus your proportions indicate shortness. Women pick up on that, but stil sutprised you ot 0 matches...I'd recommend not lat spreading for your shirtless pic, it looks insecure, which short guys can't afford to seem

This is my issue as well. How fucking homo do you have to be to be snapping pictures with your bros. The few pictures that I have with bros are ones where female friends would ask/insist on taking pictures of us or with them. Even those are few and far between.

One fucking job! Ok,let get what is left from this mess,take a more humble picture of yourself using a t-shirt or something,but don't look like a douch with it,women will know when you are trying too hard.Second,don't talk shit about yourself,be confident and talk with her about her and then say what you like but in a way that will keep her interested in you.

This just makes you worse man wtf

This isn't going to help your self-esteem but set your tinder to men and see how many matches you get with guys

>hint: a lot

Man if you are gonna be a feminine little slut and pose in your shorts for tinder fucking pull your pants down from around your belly button man. Chicks dig abs +adonis belt.

a few female friends have told me that they avoid guys who are super big because they usually have a very restrained lifestyle that doesn't allow them much freedom for indulgences like alcohol or fast food. one even said that she was really into this bodybuilder until he said he could only have sex on certain days to keep his test for workout days.

Don't use selfies, have a photo where you show gainz, but that looks natural (on the beach with some friends, preferably less in shape and shorter than you).

A picture with an animal (preferably dog), another doing some interesting hobby and other with a good looking girl (in a club, for example) helps a lot as well.

I'm a manlet and even not showing any gainz in my pics I have gotten like 5 matches a week with a couple of them messaging me first. A little above average facial aesthetics.

You're probably good looking facially

>shirtless pic flexing in front of a mirror on tinder
Autism

Pic related is my body (more than a year ago). All my pics are from this period. 6.1 / 150 lbs, absolute DYEL.

I've fucked more than twenty girls through Tinder, since I started using it in 2015.

Get pictures that make you look like a decent social being, and develop some charisma. End of story.

Just found this picture in my folder, forgot about it, sharing it for the lulz (and motivation).
What some wild tigress did to my back first time we fucked, was kinda hot

this better be bait

>he flagellates himself to stop fapping
>blames it on a wild tigeress

>tfw two hours late for the milk truk
fuk

Ive only just becoming fit, still a fat piece of shit (v tall tho) but tinder was easy at 18 idk about you. Youve unironically got to show your confidence to girls and uniqueness in a cool way NOT WACKY

Keked, but here's another one for proof

Tinder works lads

meant for

did you do a shirtless mirror selfie? women hate the shirtless mirror selfie.

>girl scratches my back like a fucking tard
>slap her and show her whose boss

>allowing yourself to be damaged by a worthless piece of meat
should have slapped her out of existence

Yes, but don't over think things. I went from zero dating in 5+ years to swimming in matches and phone numbers and got a qt gf within a month and a half of being on Tinder. I'm a dyel 6'1" skelly also. Some soft rules I'd follow.

1. 4-6 Good pictures, 1 or 2 selfies are fine but make sure there's a variety. Working out, bar with friends, etc. Make sure the're not old either. Pic related was my first pic.

2. Decent profile is a must. If you have nothing there and wondering why you're not getting any matches, that's why. Girls can get away with garbage bios but guys can't. Keep it short and sweet. 2-3 sentences, enough to perk someone's ears and have some things to talk and break the ice with. levity is good. Mine was something along the lines of

"Looking for someone special so my friends and family will stop thinking I'm gay. Been known to like Hot Yoga and Gin & Tonics."

3. Don't be an autist when it comes to talking to people. Girls don't usually like it when guys sperg out on them. You don't need a 10/10 opener all the time so if you can't think of anything clever to say just say "Hey" and ask what they got up to over the week/end for example. Then talk, flirt and ask for her number when it seems natural. Move to text sooner rather than later.

4. Girls will stop talking to you out of nowhere and may pick up again randomly. Don't take it personally as you'll probebly do the same to. If she only has face shots she is 100% fat. Some big girls will put body shots as their last pic so swip through if you care. Talk to several girls at once, don't focus too too much on one person unless you think it may be a real thing. For fucks sake DON'T FLAKE, and if some one bails on you move on.

God speed.

Fuck off young Charlie Brooker.

I'm 5'9 so none of this applies to me

tinder is all about face dumb gymcel. If your face is ugly don't even bother. Also put height in bio

how old are you

>tall
>above average face
>above average body
TinderFormula™

The rest of your post is superfluous bullshit if you don't have the TinderFormula™.

The trick is to make them think that they're already not good enough for you.

My bio was
>My types blue eyed brunettes
>Bonus points if you're Jewish

Chicks constantly messaged first regardless of what they were. Blondes you get to be like "well for you I made an exception", and Jewesses love hunting blonde goyim cock, they'd message first because I don't look Jewish and then get exited when I told them I wasn't.

fucking faggots is so much easier

Thats not even bad. Just put 5'10" if you do put it in your profile. Most girls won't care desu as long as your not ultra short and even than only shallow girls will make it a deal breaker.

>don't flake
what's that?

also, who tf took your picture?

>t. virgin

>that body
>twink

maybe it's not bad in America but it's bad in Norway

Flaking is bailing on a date. Happens a lot on Tinder. My gay bastie took it. Also related to Holy fuck is gay male easy mode. The shit I hear about from my buddy is ridicules. You could make a grinder profile this second and have someone sucking your dick within the hour.

Sounds like a bad area, I'm a dyel lifelet and i got matches every once in a while, none of them stayed and I'm still a virgin though.