Is brehs lifting in the am?

is brehs lifting in the am?

so many cardio bunni brehs
wew

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/does-running-damage-your-knees#1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop typing like a retarded faggot

Nice try, roastie. I'm still not going to look at you working out.

90% of the people that work out in the mornings are dudes or old at my gym

Feelsbadman

Is her back ok?

If you're a man and you can't run for an hour(or at least 40 min) straight you shouldn't consider yourself fit, because if you can't do that than you ain't really fit.

Sersiously sick of these faggots who uses words like "cardio bunny", it's just pointing out that you don't do any cardio.

Seriously, if you can't run like a human being then you ain't really a proper human bane, more just like yet another sub human slob.

Just because I run out of breath when I'm fucking your girl doesn't mean I didn't fuck her

I lift at the rec center. Nothing but post-menopausal women who walk at a normal pace for 20 minutes then do some 2lb dumbell flys.

I would switch gyms but I'm still DYEL and don't wanna get mogged in front of the gym thots

This. If you can’t run at least a 5K without stopping, you’re pathetic. Stop skipping cardio, you pussies. Also, run outside not on a treadmill.

>run outside
But I live in a city and I value my knees.

Literally thousands of people well over the age of 35 complete full marathons every single year on city streets. Stop making excuses.

Marathon runners are the sickliest looking people you will ever meet.

It's healthy to walk many miles, not to run.

You should at least be able to run for an hour straight without stopping.

>5:55 am heading to the gym
>come across multiple cardiobunnies in the stret
>not a single one at my gym just dudes and a 70yo lady with her PT

>40 min
>lowers it to 5k
Keep it up and we’ll reach just 10 minutes.

But they weigh 50kg max, they are not damaging their knees as much. Having said that, go to any running forum and they all complain how much running on the asphalt/sidewalk sucks.

I said at least 5K, user. Everything I said is correct.

You do realise a cardio bunny is an expression for an attractive girl who solely does cardio at the gym?

you've got to be fucking kidding me. You dyel twinks still fall for the "running kills your knees" meme?

I don’t think it really means cardio though. To me it just means a qt gym THOT that doesn’t know/put any effort into whatever they do at the gym and just fucks around updating insta and facey. Most young girls basically.

Of course running on concrete isn’t ideal but the excuse that Veeky Forums always uses about it ruining your knees is just that, an excuse.

I tried running on a sidewalk and for the first time in my life had knee pain after 2 weeks of doing this. Not going back mate.

That’s literally a fat person issue.

Running always sucks when you're starting out. Just like lifting weights. You get good by doing it REPEATEDLY.

Quit making excuses.

/run/fags are probably the most detestable faggots on this sub, not even kidding lmao

If I could pick one group to get rid of I would get rid of you 110lb faggots over the race baiters, vegan posters and frauding monkey without a second thought.

Couldn’t hear over the sound of your wheezing, fatty.

Some of us run and lift weights. Running = good cardiovascular health = keeping the most important muscle in your body healthy. Why would you NOT exercise the most important muscle you've got? Plus it's easy to include a healthy run with every weight session.

I cycle instead so I don't fuck up my knees while exercising my heart.

What good are phat biceps and tasty quads if you're out of breath after a quarter mile?

lmao this thread once again proves that Veeky Forums is filled with permabulking fatasses that can’t even climb a flight of stairs

If you're running and damaging your knees you're running wrong

webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/does-running-damage-your-knees#1

>Fat 'powerlifter' thinks the rest of Veeky Forums will support his delusion

Go be fat elsewhere.

damn straight

good

t.100 pound skelly

I run a 7 minute mile, have low-normal bp, and have a resting heart rate of slightly above 60. I run 2-3 times .Find me any fucking evidence that 2hr runs 5 times weekly and becoming a 110 lb twink obsessed with a sub 5 minute mile and 40bpm rhr does anything for physical health, mental health, attractiveness, literally anything.

This year I started running on days that I don't lift. It gives me something to do during the time that I'm not lifting, and helps my cardiovascular health. My endurance was horrible when I first started, but it is slowly getting better. I literally could not run for more than 5 minutes when I started. I feel great afterward, it helps me sleep better, and it has no impact on my lifts whatsoever. I'm not looking to run marathons and be 125lbs, I just want to be healthy.

>hour of rowing cardio 4-5 times a week
>resting heart rate is 80

Explain??

You’re not the type of person we’re mocking then.

hmm, for someone who doesn't lift you're doing a great job moving the goalposts

>it's a valid excuse but still a mere excuse!

strong argument you got there, bro

>I run a 7 minute mile, have low-normal bp, and have a resting heart rate of slightly above 60.

None of that is impressive. When I was overweight, I ran a sub 6:00 mile and had a resting heart rate of 52. That was all within months of starting to run and just a few miles a week.

>Find me any fucking evidence that 2hr runs 5 times weekly and becoming a 110 lb twink obsessed with a sub 5 minute mile and 40bpm rhr does anything for physical health, mental health, attractiveness, literally anything.

That wasn't your original point. It was that runners are detestable and worse than vegans and frauds. You can't pussy out and pretend you were talking about people putting in 30 miles a week. Most runners here lift weights and run just a few miles at a time. Quit being a faggot and moving the goal posts.

Some people just naturally have a higher heart rate. My resting HR is in the 70s, but my brother who does no cardio is in the 60s. My mom is in the 50s. Before I started exercising, my resting HR was in the 90s.

Nothing to worry about though. Exercise is making your heart stronger and healthier regardless.

I've literally never run for an hour and by pretty much any common measurement my heart health is pretty optimal.

This faggot comes in here and talks about stupid shit like running for an hour when if you are running an anywhere near decent mile speed is way fucking overkill for any sort of general training and health purposes but that's consistently the kind of advice that gets dished out by /run/fags around here.

No, he said you SHOULD be able to run for at least 40 minutes or else you shouldn't consider yourself fit, which is true. Anyone with a sub 10 minute mile should be able to do that without stopping. It indicates a basic level of cardio fitness.

He didn't state that it was the most ideal way to train or that you should run it multiple times per week or even every week. You just projected that onto his original statement.

Nop she has scoliosis I cri everytim

Consider slow jogging. Do not run until you've lost some weight. Even thought I believe is a muscular issue and not actually your knee.
Also I do not run, the only cardio I do is swimming on rest days.

I wish some hot chick eventually shows up at the gym. I'm pretty tired of being surrounded by bulges and saggy old tits while lifting.