Which person in this pic are you now? which person do you want to be?

which person in this pic are you now? which person do you want to be?

none, skinny DYEL

I'm the girl

Neither
manlet dyel

I'm the guy taking the picture. I want to be the girl

Trying to go for bloatmode.

The treadmill cause I still feel like I'm lifting the person who I hate the most. Myself

Overrated as fuck, why you guys want to spend your time watching series that only she wants to see or spending all the day eating or doing useless stuff to be able to fuck her?
Keep lifting faggots

this. unless you're dating a hot girl with a drive to do actual things instead of eating and watching netflix, these girls are almost imaginary like 1 in 10 000 will be actual quality material, there's not point in being a committed cuck

Well you don't have to spend time together all the time. Just do what you want and sometimes hang out together. If your girl doesn't think that's okay find another girl.

>tfw this chick is such an attention whore that she makes her boyfriend constant cute pictures with her

I would rather not

None of them. I'm the guy who's off in the corner lifting with a look that can best be described as "condensed primal rage" plastered on his face. This resting angry face is making it really hard to be social at the gym.

thats not a relationship to girls. that's being fwb, a relationship means she controls you, knows about you at all times, restricts when you're going out with yer m8s and it means your phone is her phone. at least to a female. what you described is what they think to be the beginning phase of a relationship, keeping at it for longer than a month will turn you 2 into fwb and she will make time to fuck other dudes.

i agree with you that it's better that way but make sure to not get caught in her trap forever and make sure not to catch feelings or you'll have a serious case of oneitis

I am the leftmost dumbbell. I want to be the girl's panties.

please go outside and interact with people

me in the middle

I've had this issue with relationships my whole life. The girl always says "I feel like were just friends who fuck"

Girls can't comprehend that a young male has shit he needs to do, goals dreams, a career to strive towards. Its a lonely road to the top anons.

trust me bro, you're not "her man" unless she more or less has control over you. it might just be southern europe bitches, but i'd wager that the northern countries have to deal with this as well

t. never been in a relationship

Yo, that's tiresome for a girl too. Girls have their own shit to do, but sometimes they'll want to spend time with you because they like you. The tricky part is whether the two of you can agree on said time. It's not like only girls can be clingy.

You know, if you only attract uninteresting people, sooner or later you have to start wondering what that says about you.

Nah. She's only going to fuck around if you don't make it clear that you want a committed relationship.

like i said it might southern beaches, but i think its not. now i'm talking about what is in her head, sure you might be in a relationship and both of you might have different lives that dont need to involve the other one, but then like i said, in her head she doesn't really think she's yours. basically until you put a ring on it, movie in together or put a baby in her she's not truly yours, its just your turn