So in trying to escape big toothbrush and big plastic I bought myself one of these bad boys, it's great, however...

So in trying to escape big toothbrush and big plastic I bought myself one of these bad boys, it's great, however, the only problem I face now is keeping the bristles in shape, since shape and density is the whole purpose of a toothbrush (fathers a dentist).

What can I use for it? I hear there were some bags that some people use.

Other urls found in this thread:

toothbrushshop.com/products/koh-i-noor-810
toothbrushshop.com/collections/luxury-collection/products/koh-i-noor-810
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4298073/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idk. take steroids!

Bruh what even is that

Is that handle not plastic?

Steroids will keep your teeth clean, OP

>the face of the uncultured la creatura upon seeing good italian design after decades of cheap knockoff plastic abhorrent coloring toothbrushes.

I was talking about the bristles.

Here it is > toothbrushshop.com/products/koh-i-noor-810

Why don't you just go full autismo and use a miswak?

Pic related

>trying to escape big toothbrush and big plastic

Is this what peak autism looks like?

what's the scientific consensus?

Sorry I'm not retarded to keep putting endocrine disruptors into my body, enjoy your confused offspring, make sure your wife uses lots of chemical sunscreen during bearing to oh and large doses of acetaminophen as well, so that if it's a boy it can start the transition earlier.

Congratulations OP you fucking retard, you bought a toothbrush designed only with the outward appearance in mind.

toothbrushshop.com/collections/luxury-collection/products/koh-i-noor-810

>With multiple bristle choices available, there is something for everyone.
>Badger - Extremely soft and unquestionably beautiful.
>Boar - Both soft and hard available - An unquestionable unique look.
>Synthetic - What you're used to.

It doesn't even explain the actual advantages of the different bristles as far as brushing your damn teeth is concerned, just how they APPEAR AESTHETICALLY. This is 100% the most autistic shit I've ever seen.

Absolutely nothing about your gay retard toothbrush is Italian, by the way. This whole outfit was created by some American named Andrew MacDonald who wanted to capitalize on the price idiots will pay for supposed luxury in men's grooming.

A fool and his money.

>buying "luxury" versions of everyday items
>doesn't even know how to properly maintain "luxury" item but will look down on you for not owning one
Oh no my friend

So much text, so little content.

I bought it straight for the quality, it's heavy duty, the bristles aren't synthetic, my fathers a dentist as well, I know more about oral care than your whole family, test me motherfucker.

And the Italian >joke was, guess what, a joke.

Here's a >you

I found what I was looking for meanwhile, close this thread if you want.

Here's a fun fact : No plastic is bpa free.

>big plastic

is your water turning you gay user?

What quality you absolute retard. Its injection mold plastic spotted brown yellow probably because they had a bunch leftover from all the cheap eyeglass frames they also make on-site.

>my dads a dentist which is why I spend 15 dollars on a 39 cent toothbrush

Originally bristles were made out of Boar hair so you could say it's old school. Putting less plastic in one's mouth surely won't hurt.
With that being said, the Boar hair will probably grow mould after 2 weeks. Seems like you should replace it every week but good luck doing it with that price.

What the fuck are you talking about? You bought an item for $15 that's supposed to be a dollar at most. You're spending money recklessly. That's the trait of a woman and a child. >my dads in the military so I know more about the military than your whole family
Actually underage

Brushing your teeth with the ass hairs of a pig
I shiggy diggy

>getting swindled into spending too much money on a shit toothbrush
>brag about it on a forum to feel better
amazing

Synthetic toothbrush bristles are made of nylon you pole smoker. Nylon isn't polycarbonate and is stable to 400 degrees Celsius.

theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals

Idiot numero uno

I had her in my hand already, it's high quality, it's the same shit with buying a cheap chinese comb and a kent one, who am I kidding you probably never combed your hair.

Idiot numero dos

Establish your dominance over the animal kingdom

Idiot numero tres

And with you I don't even think I need to explain myself.

You're going to have difficulty finding every study on estrogenic compounds in every mold, so I prefer not to take chances, why waste money on a cheaply made, ugly ass toothbrush and brush my teeth with nylon when I can get a good quality one with bristles that leave no space for ambiguity, plus I'm rich so I don't give a shit, 15$ is nothing to me.

Also read ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4298073/

Plastic is modern day lead, and we all have it in ourselves, if you aren't running everyday and sweating like a motherfucker good luck with your kids.

Espeially when they come out with no masculine characteristics and weak jawlines, that's another fun thing, the more masculine and defined your jaw is the more testosterone you were exposed in the womb.

And testosterone in the womb is a good predictor for IQ as well, isn't that amazing, you don't want to much tough, otherwise you get an a full on autistic, pic not related, except for the jaw and IQ part.

But what do I care, the meek will inherit the hearth.

I also sterilise my toothbrush at high temperatures, so plastic is to be avoided.

>For example PETG, nylon, COC and COP Z resins did not release chemicals having significantly detectable levels of EA under any conditions tested.
>DID NOT RELEASE CHEMICALS
>UNDER ANY CONDITIONS TESTED

How about you read your own fucking article you mongoloid

Read my comment above, I avoid everything I can when it comes to plastics, especially when you put it in your bloody mouth.

Same thing with modafinil, I'd rather go with what we know already than to participate in a on going experiment.

why don't you ask your rentboy dad if he's such a great dentist?

fuck off OP you bent spastic