Greatest moments

ITT post the greatest moments in fitness history

>overcompensating roidmonkey faggot cuck takes his frustration out on a disabled mentally challenged guy in a way he would never in his dreams have the balls to do so against an MMA fighter or boxer
lol good thing the faggot's dead

>giant synthol-filled roid monster that died early
>literal fat retard with delusions of grandeur
>”fitness”

Lmao stop being faggot op

Sorry if I've been under a rock but back story?
Guy looks like a fucking tool

Guy on the left is rich piano (rip)
Right is jason pisslord
Darth vader was pissmogging rich who slapped his shit

dunno why this post made me laugh but it did

Top 10 anime battles

>Both of them are stronger and more aesthetic than you

>one of them is being eaten by worms and the other is a literal retard
yeah ok

and then lord Vader fucking iced piana

In the Bible it says what goes around comes around
"Hommo" shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here for a real reason
‘Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't fucking breathing

shnapp shnapp

Who are you trying to bait

I can litteraly see the rough week you had at middleschool in that.

Like other guy said, guy on left is Rich Piana, a famous bodybuilder and general internet celebrity.
Guy on right is Jason Genova, a mentally challenged aspiring bodybuilder with a youtube channel and cult following.

Jason got his youtube followers to harass Rich on Rich's channel and other social media outlets, then the two finally met up in person at a fitness expo. Rich was still pissed but he didn't want to look like an asshole, so the compromise he came up with was asking Jason if he wants to settle things over a quick, friendly "slap boxing" session. Jason's retarded and looks at Rich like a little kid looks at Batman, vaguely agrees, and then Rich starts open-palm slapping him until he gets one good slap in, then goes "alright brother, haha" and tells him it's all good but to never do it again.

I think he apologized for it later after people told him it wasn't cool to do that

Jason Giovanni is an ex-mma, bro

He also said something about hoping Rich dies when news first broke of him being in the hospital and then started crying when he realized how fucked he was.

Kek

Hes not retarded bro he's acdc dyslexia ocd

a literal retard is stronger then you. How do you feel?

sorry, I'm drunk, couldn't resist

SOMEBODY POST THE PUSSY BLOOD SQUAT PICTURE

fpbp. Piana is a pussy bitch

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he literally slapped an mma fighter in the picture, maybe you're the mentally challenged guy

1% barely noticeable autism bro