Tfw have an urge to drink Soylent for no reason at all

>tfw have an urge to drink Soylent for no reason at all
W-whats happening to me Veeky Forums? Would it harm me to drink just one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t=48s
reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a meal replacement drink?

Instant bitch tits

You'll enroll in CS, actually live a happy life, get a gf that loves you and land good paying programming job.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t=48s

stay away from soy, this is not a meme

This is cringey af, can't even watch 30 secs before I need to close it.

>19% (+/- 22%)
>did not reach statistical significance

Shit study. Not saying it's wrong but it's definately shit.

Honestly the fact that people like this are telling me to eat soy puts me off of it even more. Even if it was good for me I wouldn't touch it, if some faggot like this guy is the average soy consumer.
It's just like communism really, it would honestly benefit me as I could not work and live comfy but the fact that I'd have to live with communists and have to pretend I agree with them... I'd rather kill myself desu. I fucking hate communists and I fucking hate soyboys.

It is, and its not even a good one. Half the calories come from fats added to it.
It's soy based gruel. Little better in composition to liquid cattle feed (soy, sugar beet, oil, vitamins) and ridiculously priced for it.

>Honestly the fact that people like this are telling me to eat soy

He's not telling you to eat soy you fucking moron. He's saying do your own research and stop falling for soyboy memes.

>live a happy life
>programming
Maybe it's because I'm in Silicon Valley, but this requires a >pick one

shit indeed

At this point, I think a soyboy is defined more by how he looks and acts rather than by how much soy he consumes.

Being indoctrinated into the alt-left numale mindset, looking like a skinnyfat twink, having the scrappy neckbeard and gaping fish mouth of excitement, being literally and figuratively cucked by your beautiful-at-every-size hambeast of a gf, getting excited for the new Star Wars Han Solo a Disney Story Film®™, etc.

A soyboy is a soyboy for the above reasons and more. Consuming soy products is a symptom of this, not a cause.

Is that pic real? It can't be...

I reject the assertion that looks has anything to do with it. Some people just have softer features but, regardless...

The fact of the matter is that soy-boy(tm) was popularized by that fagdick Paul Watson, and you guys ate it up like crazy.

If there is an 'alt-left' air about the video, it is because it's origins is alt-right.

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/

It aint real, thank fuck

Somewhat. His wife got it for him after his vasectomy, IIRC.

That sub is fucking disgusting.

Watched it all the way through. Good video, solid evidence.

10/10 would watch again.

You will immediately join crossfit, lose all gains, and become a soyboy. Don't do it op

Did anyone ever actually use soyboy to mean someone who literally just eats soy?

Soyboy is more than just eating soy and you honestly have to be autistic to have ever thought otherwise. It's an encompassing pejorative: It's the quintessential descriptor of the numale phenomenon. It's the effeminate, millennial, glasses-wearing, beard accessory-having, high voice screeching, gets excited over retarded kiddie bullshit caricature EVERYONE recognizes from being barraged with Buzzfeed articles and grossly effeminate behavior that has become accepted..

That stuff looks straight out of a Black Mirror episode

It's a good meal replacement, nothing more and nothing less. Soy raising estrogen is a meme.

>meal replacement

>It's a good meal replacement
>good meal replacement
No. No it fucking isn't. It also turns you into a tranny. Eat real food, faggot.

they're autistic sometimes but it is annoying having to put up with other peoples kids and then being taxed for shit like schools when you don't want kids

also constantly being knocked back for a vasectomy for being 26 with no kids while Stacey can turn up 16 and pregnant and they won't even try to talk her into an abortion even though its a more.life altering choice

and I'll be paying for her birth procedure too because of public healthcare cuckery

Solid points