alright Veeky Forums, quick survey:

>how long have you been lifting for now
>how many gfs since

>2 weeks
>kv

>just started day one
>-1000

Since jan 1.
I do squats every other day, and deadlifts every other day I don't do squats. My macros are filled with delicious milk. Now I'm just gonna add some running to tone out and I am all set.

>6yrs
>2gfs, bout 30 hoes total

nice

Steve is unironically my goal body.

3 years
khv

>lifting 3 years
>married 10 years
>2 affairs

8 months

Lots of years

nowadays /v/ is easily a far more Chad-like board than Veeky Forums

9 years of lifting, 8 years with gf. Lifting had nothing to do with getting a gf though. Work on your intangibles bros. Focus on empathy.

who is this guy? i remember seeing a couple interesting videos about unboxing II War shit i think but i lost track on him

1 year
3 gfs

current gf is perfect, but trying to teach her how to lift as well

>sporadically for 5 weeks
>3

2 years
2 gfs, both in the last year

Its Steve1989 from MRE Info dot com.

He still unboxes WW2/Vintage and other current MREs on youtube. Thats all he does. And it's pretty

Nice.

>10 months
>0

B-but I lift for myself.

nice
also checked

5 years 1 gf

thanks men.

>Since I was 14 so 8 years.
>1 GF, now engaged.

This is the life brehs. Lifting since adolescence, and marrying your oneitis. Fyi, she lived across from me freshman year in college, and we started dating sophomore year. She said she started liking me when I came over one day and refused to sit on her bed because it was inappropriate. I also had a pump and she later told that she thought: "His arms are so big" "He fulfils all my ideals of manliness".

Remember boys, be quite, mysterious but friendly, and lift heavy ass weights. Also, the pump is fucking real, like unironically schedule your workouts around the time you need to look your biggest. I got a pump before going on dates or big presentations. Nothing beats wrapping up a presentation, pulling up your sleeves to reveal juicy pumped forearms and the going: "Any questions?"

what a cringe-inducing little faggot you are

4 years
1 gf for 4 years

7 years.
4 gf's. + 9 or so flings.

>LARPing this hard

1 yr 1 gf

>flirting with cute girl at work who has skinnyfat loser boyfriend
>we start sending snaps
>after I send shirtless pick she sends back "you suck I was hoping you wouldnt be that ripped"
>now super handsy and flirty always touching my and thru my shirt
>tells me she wants to leave her boyfriend for me
>lol yeah ok

Girls have no faith. All it takes to end a 2 year emotional investment is some slick abs.

So never gf u idiots.

235 for bench

>Tfw my life is so good Veeky Forums virgins think it's a LARP.

Oh I don't doubt it's true, I just think it's pretty cringe and your "Any questions?" personality is equally cringe to match it.

>2 Years
>Kissless Virgin

>tfw girly narrow shoulders
>tfw too self-conscious to go to the gym due to it

h-how can I widen them at home?

>7 months
>2
I'm the king of autism. Idk how it happened but here we are . broke up with one. The other one broke my heart

>year and a half
>fucked 5 gals
Degeneracy gains

>a little over a year of seriously lifting
>virgin

a-atleast I am pretty sure I could get a gf now

first of all, you need to get yourself a plug so you can start squatting

reddit's the other way friend

6 years.
One wife.

I'm not your friend pal

4 years

I'll kiss you user

No one's gonna laugh at your shoulders bro, go out and be a sick cunt

>an year
>none
9 months I was losing my fucking weight. It takes so much time. I am going to lose another 20lbs.

i laugh with my buddies at manlets and framelets at my gym

>about two months
>none

The width of your shoulders is for the most part genetically predetermined, since you cant really „train“ your bones to become longer.
You can, however, train to appear bigger.
2 Major factors you can actually influence: Your posture and the diameter of your Deltoids, though the latter takes a long fucking time to improve without roids.

So for starters try to train your Delts with lateral raises. Your posture you can improve by targeting your Trapezius (mainly the middle and lower parts, doing tons of shrugs would just make your nech wider and youd appear even narrower)
You should also train to externally rotate the shoulder, which will work wonders gor your posture.

All this you can easily do in a gym, thats what they are for. Dont be scared, we all started somewhere ...

>2 years lifting
>none
still gonna make it
I have no fears
fuck

>3 years
>one chinese qt

tfw I miss her

Two and a half years. Zero gfs.

>tfw too self-conscious to go to the gym due to it
Literally nobody cares about you at the gym, you could take your dick out, slap it against some weights, and everyone around you would just think "Huh, weird exercise" and go right back to what they were doing.

Thanks for the time and effort to type out that reply, I appreciate it.

>long fucking time to improve without roids
i gained at least an inch and a half on both sides after lifting

>4 years
>lost 1

also
>meme raises
shoo dyel
shoo

then what, in your opinion, is a better lateral delt exercise?

ohp
>inb4 i said lateral XD
look at klokov and honestly tell me that you think he got those wide shoulders from doing meme raises
the sheer weight used in ohp trumps beta meme raises

Ew no, I deserve 9/10's, not anons from Veeky Forums

3.5 months
I'm gay
>tfw no a bf

kys you disgusting sodomite

Just deepthroat a shotgun m8

stop projecting your sick fetishes you godless, mentally ill degenerate

>1.5 years
>1, made out with 1 girl since that relationship ended

ABORT ABORT ABORT WEVE BEEN SPOTTED

>0