A girl spoke to me in the gym today

A girl spoke to me in the gym today

She asked if I was using something and I stared at the floor and pointed at it and said "no no no"

She was pretty hot too like 8/10 gymshark gigathot

How do I stop being an autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuN-tFvgRc0
youtu.be/eRZoLV7JV7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You did good she'd have broken your heart anyway

What helps me is to take a second and THINK. Think about what they said, and think about what you want to say back. Obviously don't lapse into dead silence for an entire minute, but just pause for a second instead of going with a knee-jerk "SOMEONE SPOKE TO ME" instictive reaction.

OH NO NO NO

Well, at least you tried

just b urself
youtube.com/watch?v=RuN-tFvgRc0

Judging by the awkward way that thot is holding the shaker, is she being paid to promote it? Still can't even read the fucking thing

If this were 2000 years ago and I came upon this woodland thot etching the crude image of the reflection of her ass into a stone tablet at the edge of a secluded spring I don't think anything would stop me from putting babies in her brehs.

t.5 hours into nofap

A really young girl approached me and asked me to mentor her. I felt like it would be more weird to avoid her than to help. She was 16 and i was 25 but we kinda look alike so people assumed were family.

2 years later she told me she loves me. Wish i just no no no’d like OP tb.h

youtu.be/eRZoLV7JV7s

you should have said
>heh, milk truck just arrive

OH NO NO NO

*inhales*

Was she hot?

>2 years later
>2 years
>2+16
>...
>...
>...OMG YOU MISSED OUT WHAT THE FUCK

>She asked if I was using something
You mean like synthol?

nice larp nobody is this retarded

OH NO NO NO

He was using weights a girl would lift. Top kek user. This bait ?

I wonder if someone who masterbates so much has to ween themselves off by going by hours instead of days/weeks.

OH NO NO NO

What else were you going to do? Motion for her to take her headphones off, put your arm on her shoulder, and tell her how much concentrated protein there actually is in semen?

Gymshark gigathots are also the kind of girls that don't get tested for STDs because they're obsessed with their "lifestyle" and give you chlamydia.