Was Veeky Forums always this bad?

Hello fitizens, I'm new here. Not new to Veeky Forums, but to Veeky Forums. I am lurking since a few days because I thought I can learn something here. But what the fuck? This board is a combination of:
/pol/ alpha/soyboy/degenerate/jew shit
/r9k/ girl is miring, why she don't sex?
/b/ manlet memes, shitposting
These are only a few examples. So let me ask you: is this normal for this board? Or should I check in a few days again?

There were days without manlet, braap, thot, high test and general insecurity threads...

The days of squats and oats are unfortunately behind us. Sorry OP, you missed out, it was actually pretty good.

Tinytrip, scooby, zyzz... all gone now

no, fit used to be dope...good advice, little ghey fheyggot fuccboi's were made fun of, even jacked dudes were made fun of for being beta's.

taught people to respect the gym and have etiquette. like "dont curl in the squat rack" "dont wear muscle shirts unless you've atleast hibernated for 3 years of lifting and are genuinely bull fucked" "squats and oats!" and of course "gotta eat big to get big"

now its just lame feel threads, what would you do if homo'd at the gym threads and shit possts from fat beta's that dont even lift. fit is pure shit now and dosnt even have thicc girl threads anymore.

i dont even know why im here

I think you should kill yourself op.

amen bro, as much as i hated scooby... a part of me thinks he is responsible for the death of fit.

definite new fag cancer

i weep for those who do not know the glory of what Veeky Forums once was

Hey Guis
just wanted to know if i should masturbate?
should i stop masturbating to add to gains because im too much of a bitch to actually lift like a man.....should i masturbate? tell me if i should rub my penis cause i need to know should i touch my penis?

Yes definatly not touch your penis, you should tape it between your legs for ultimate gains.

also feels , why do i feel like fucking faggots and traps now that i lift... am i gay or just super alpha?

literally every board has these threads about how things used to be way better
either Veeky Forums has steadily been going down in quality for 14 years or it was always shit and people just like to pretend they didn't waste their youth on a terrible anime imageboard

alpha bro, me and my bros always fuck after a good gym session. we even got some older roided monsters kicked out of the gym for making fun of us when they caught us sucking eachother off in the showers...its 2018 , who dosnt suck off other dudes these days? if you're are not alpha (by alpha i mean raging homo) you are not going to make it

>responsible for the death of fit
Care to elaborate? I've been here on /fit since end of 2013 and I cannot remember him posting after that year?
Everybody bullied him the whole time. Why do you think that? Serious question.

literally has gone down hill since zyzz died. no denying it

This. Plus more normies trying to force lmaomemes.

i dunno, just his demeanor and how he lied about juicing. dude did attempt to give some advice which is respectable/ but i always thought tinytrip, zyzz and was it harsh something or other (forget his name) were alright. tho i never was big on tripfags

i guess i didnt like him but he did contribute....so yea im wrong about him being the death of fit...shitty edgy new fags were and still are

OP here. I expected something like that. But the sticky isn't that bad at least. Do you think it will be better in the future? Is there the possibility facebook/instagram is part of the problem?

It has definitely gotten worse. There is still a lot of good advice, but it sucks that you have to sift through all the shit described in the OP.

OP again. I lifted a few years ago, paused for a few years and I am starting again at the moment. But I think the amount of crap now on the internet is more than a few years ago. Everywhere there is "buy my plan for $ 99 and get shredded in 4 weeks", lots of sluts on instagram showing constantly their butt and things like no fap= sick gains threads. Not to forget to mention youtube with stupid videos of stupid people doing stupid things in the gym but pretending to know more than professional body builders.

the generation is the problem, goto the gym and look at the younger crowed. they are loud mouthed attention whores who think being loud and edgy will get more attention than be disciplined and lifting right.

i literally want to fight everyone at my gym these days. everyone.

i think i will soon snap. will record and post for everyone to see

If your looking to learn, then I suggest you go to the roots where fit got most of its knowledge. Read the sticky, and read through a few beginner strength programs. Watch some vitruvian physique, broscience life and bigger by the day. Pretty much get you up to speed.

im not sure what janitors do on this page. they should get rid of the lame ass threads asap

This might be a good solution. I heard about Veeky Forums a few times and thought I could find interesting threads here. But it seems it is like I described in the OP: a mixture of /b/r9k/pol. Maybe it will get better with a new generation of people thinking social media is bad. But this could take while.

I think we could save the board if people were willing to be a little more positive. I see alot of young guys on here getting shit advice not just in weightlifting and diet but in life.

>Being taught to hate women and themselves
>taught to be pretty fucking racist even as a joke, but somewhere it probably sinks in
>taught to cut people down and be super agressive even though that's not what being alpha is

Then there's so many threads about not understanding women, about being insecure, hating their lot in life and things they can't change.

I've concidered triping here, I'm not the biggest guy but I'm happy, and it seems to me (through health and fittness) that's what alot of these young bros really want to be happy

RIP Pre-2014 Veeky Forums. It was good while it lasted I guess.

Shout out to everyone who was around back then.

it wasn't always this bad, no.

How is soyboy, nu-male or brap funny?

>''lmao t. low-test cuck soyboy lmao hhaha''.

That is like 90% of Veeky Forums today and these guys don't even have normal test levels themselves.

Remember scooby's live Q&A he did for us but the Veeky Forums representative was jerking off the whole time and scooby got mad when he eventually noticed and left us forever?

Good times.. Now Veeky Forums is full of homos

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

OP here. I think people like you are at least some kind of hope for this board. And I hoped to find more people like you here. I thought this was Veeky Forums about, to become a better self of yourself (sorry for clunky English). I didn't expect that much of that alpha/soyboy/manlet/miring/chad/anycolourpill bullshit here.

It's been slowly degrading in terms of actual fitness discussion. In the past you'd have tons of actual debates (with science) regarding rep ranges, exercises, nutrition, etc. When people learn 90% of what there is to learn here, they leave. The only people that really stay are memers or dudes who want a place to vent their emotional problems. Sure feel threads always existed, but they were side things, not the main attraction. There isn't really a reason for knowledgeable strong/aesthetic people to post here. There are way better places to share knowledge outside of Veeky Forums. It's not like other boards like Veeky Forums or /sp/ where there is constantly new stuff to talk about, or where you invest heavily in certain parts of your hobby/interests. On Veeky Forums there is simply a dead end regarding fitness knowledge

What the fuck is going on with this soy shit? At first I thought everyone was memeing but do people actually believe consuming soy products kills gains or makes you a soy boy? Jesus fucking christ.

Its a catchy phrase the /pol/ tards adapted during a soy has estrogen thread

I remember when it wasn't a blue board

It could be worse.

I think this is true. I've been here since 2012 ish. I got banned from MISC and heard this was the next best thing.

I think there probably are a lot more serious lifters here than it seems.. The problem is what you have stated though. There's nothing left to talk about. Nobody can start a thread with a new idea or a new routine or with a good question that won't get answered in the first reply... Everyone knows everything already and quite honestly, it's boring.

-The routines and work are the ones that work.
-Eating more calories gains wait and eating less calories loses weight.
-Injecting test makes speeds up the process

Eventually any joke that was remotely funny has been exaggerated over and over again in an attempt to squeeze any last laughs out of this place. Until eventually new people came one summer, didn't understand what was going on and started copying the jokes... Now everyone just says "BRAAAP"

Sorry for bad englesh

Scooby did ruin Veeky Forums. I remember coming here 2011-2013 and it was great. Then in 2013 everyone started figuratively sucking Scooby'ss dick because they all fell for the Scooby is intelligent meme.

I haven't checked out Veeky Forums much in about 5 years and it has only gone down in quality.

>taught to be pretty fucking racist even as a joke, but somewhere it probably sinks in

People are born preferring their own race. Science shows that races are different. No one is being "taught" to be racist. They are just being shown the truth.

Stop being such a faggot.

>shitposting isn't part of Veeky Forums
new af

Maybe that's right, but this isn't /pol
That's right, but this isn't /b

I think you guys are more or less right, but there's still a demand here for advice related to fitness the scope has just changed a little. A few more social issues and that sort of thing but as long as its still centered around lifting, theres alot of young bros who we can help

Being of sound mind is integral to understanding why you want to strive for peak physical fitness.

Remember when Veeky Forums was fitness AND health?

Watch you don't cut yourself on that edge there pal, this is /fit not /pol I see young guys on here who think they're never going to make it just because they're Indian or black that's fucked up.

4chinz as a whole hasn't been good since ~2011, once the reddit invasion began it was the final nail in the casket

The study your reffering to is centered around babies preffering the race of their own parents, their vissual accuity is so poor before six months they can barely tell the difference between people unless they're a different colour.

If you gave a white baby to black parents from birth they'd develop this same "preferance" for black people.

Read some piaget, babies don't even see themselves as seperate from their soroundings, to sugest they inately unerstand race is fucking moronic