>has his shaker cup on the floor
>TWO pairs of dumbbells on the floor
>has straps or some other shit also on the floor
>I try to put the 50s back and strain my back
>step on his straps and he says "watch it bro"
>I tell him to get his shit away from the rack
>kick his shaker cup across the room
>he stands up and gets in my face saying "what the fuck"
>I shove him back with both hands and he falls over his bench (lol)
>walk out gym

What do I do if I see him again?

You're retarded. So is he.

Autism

Now I'm in your face

You are absolutely lacking good manners.

shouldn't you be playing basketball

Nigger detected

whats up with people having fights and posting here on /fit

its common as shit fighting in a dailty in the third world where i live and the next day you forget about it, stop being such a first world faggots

>i assaulted a guy in the gym today and then ran away

watch your fucking back bitch
that was me you pushed youre dead meat next i see you

Pushing him was over reacting you should have just stood your ground and made him move his stuff before you hurt yourself, maybe he would have stood up and huffed and puffed but most people don't really want to fight and it wouldn't have been as big of an issue
Now don't be surprised if him and his buddies kick your ass or you get arrested for assault when you walk in
Also just because you lift doesn't mean you can fight, and the more muscle you have the quicker you will get tired
I fought a "big guy" who was on steroids years ago when I was skinny fat and he was throwing punches in slow motion I felt bad for the guy

>t. low test pussies that can't stand up for themselves

This never happened.
You are too much of an aitistic coward to actually do anything.

It's the autistic mindset of millennial faggot who inhabit Veeky Forums
This board is full of losers who will never amount to anything.

You call that a fight?

did this happen in india?

>first to escalate beyond verbal
>first to physically assault

nice going retard. I'd start looking for a new gym if I were you

Autism at it's finest.

low or high test you are just the same failure of human as me, and probably weaker

You're fault for not speaking up and telling him to just move it so you could put them back without straining yourself.
Or if you already stepped on it just say sorry and that you need more space to him and it was unavoidable

>What do I do if I see him again?
You won't, The gym will be banning you the next time you come in.
They will be doing the right thing, you obviously can't function in public without acting like an animal.

Yea ok.
Keep trying to justify your autistic behavior.

anyone disagreeing with ops actions is retarded as fuck

-first dont leave your shit on the floor and expect no one to step on it
-second op is risking injury trying to practice proper gym eticate (its rare to see ppl put stuff back)
-third its the assertion of dominance if op leaves things hed be showing the gym how hes a pussy and will get walked over in life aswell

are you fucking 17? Or he could just explain that the dude has his shit all over the place and to get it out of the way. OP goes from being in the right to getting banned from the gym/contacted legally if the dude has half a brain

its not that we disagree about op actions, its the fact he pretends to be a tough guy when hes not

thats not even autistic, is being nothing but an insecure prick lol

This. You fucking shame him and outplay him with words or you look like a monkey. Especially embarrassing that you pushed him out of instinctive fear

pathetic autismo

yea ok. I can tell you don't interact with people much.
Shut the fuck up you waste of life.
Op's actions are autistic. You are too if you agree with them

Like you will be let back in the gym after committing assault.

you're gonna have to beat his ass next time you see him op or you'll be that faggot who pushed him and ran away in the eyes of the whole gym

beat his ass infront of some QTS and they'll be wet af

Sorry OP ur the autistic one here

Youre literally roid rage but dyel

You're such a retard OP

>t. insecure belligerent who got beat by his parents instead of being taught manners

>bastard son of a single mom detected

Conceal carry with fanny pack and defend yourself from the big mean man user

1. That was not a fight
2. You instigated when you kicked his shaker
You’re the asshole here. It could’ve ended with you telling him not to leave his shit out. Let me guess, you wanted to fight because you were mad about your back? Stop acting like this was suddenly thrust upon you. You made the situation

Alpha as fuck. But still, I think you lost out on this one. Imagine how other people saw that confrontation. You looked like the bad guy.

Not much of a "fight" user. More like you just had a bad day and then sperged out on some dude.

White people know that they are the weaker race so they have to come up here and make up stories so that they'll feel better about themselves. Its pretty pathetic.
I bet OP got his ass beat by Tyronne lmao.

>thinking fighting for anything = test

i know this is bait but why would you kick his shaker lmao

Op here, just had a visit from the cops, I'm not under arrest or anything but I need to go down to the police station tomorrow to be interviewed. The fucked must have contacted gym management and they obviously passed on the surveillance footage to the police or something.

>Excuse me bro can you move your stuff so I can put this back?

Don't confuse testosterone with being a fucking idiot. And kicking a guy's shaker cup is a real dick move

Shouldn’t have autist fled like you did. Don’t rage then just leave you gotta stand there and wait for an apology if you essentially instagiated something that should be appologized for, you look like the retard cause you left gg. Sign up for a new gym ASAP.

He literally walked out nothing more beta than instigating then leaving. It’s all for nothing now.

way to act like a nigger

I feel you OP. Every now and then we get some idiots that like to curl right in front of the dumbell rack or sit on the actual dumbells.

Serious feel like beating their heads in

I seens da hole ting andi laffed and laffed.

Op is the reason niggers shouldn't be allowed in civilized society.

Rip battery charges r not fun nor are they good to have on your record at all because they are considered violent.
Worst part is you're ducked if they have the footage you were completely in the wrong. Better make some good shit up or try to settle out if court with the guy before he presses charges (if the state hasn't filed to already)

this altercation was the highlight in OPs life, the pinnacle of excitement

pathetic

>reality
>be dumb pressing the 5kgs kilogram dumbbells
>go to put them back back
>stumble back back
>TWO pairs of lumps felt against my back
>twist neck and strain my faggot back
>watch it bro
>i clean up his cum from my back
>i shove myself back with both hands into the locker room (lol)
>after close, walk out gym

Only times I ever had any kind of conflict at the gym was 1. a fat mexican and his girlfriend were filming a video of him benching from her phone and I didn't notice and walked by and they got upset at me. 2. there were no flat benches anywhere and I noticed one hooked up in the smith machine with all of these resistance bands. I stack detangling from the spider-web and a kid comes by and told me he wasn't done with it yet in a tone.

this is really getting tiring man. why do you NSA guys have to propogandize on fit of all places?

Things that didn't happen include

Since nobody is answering your actual question:

When you see him again you do absolutely nothing. The argument was settled, be done with it. If he confronts you, explain why you pushed him over the bench. If he attacks you, defend yourself. But the best thing to probably do is just nothing.

u better stay out of the gym sucker pushing pussy boi I had some serious sips in that shaker cup and I'm gonna fuk u up

>got into a fight in the gym today
>pushed some faggot
>ran away
yea ok kid
so he gets mad because you stepped on his straps and then you chimped out this user is right, you're both retarded

You should be banned from the gym

>warming up
>1pl8 on bar
>gym owner sees me
>"put clips on or find a new gym"
>always use clips during my working sets
>always friendly to other gym members
>why me
>throw on clips
>google "gyms near anons house"
>finish workout
>visit a gym closer to my house
>cheaper
>no music

Its an oly focused gym but itll work.

On a side note I hit 225lb for 5 on bench. Sadly Im skinnyfat still, but Im trying to slowly drop weight over the next 3 months.

anyone else think OP is alpha?
he mogged the guy in the funniest way possible
>kicked his shaker
top fucking kek
gg op curlbro BTFO

By the looks of it, No, you are the only beta who does.

both of you are only a couple of steps away from being niggers

OP, what's your skin color?

no, autismo is correct, here. BULLSHIT that goes unchecked because everyone is so non confrontational (you) are the real problem

>walk out gym
Pussy ran away hahahahaha

laying hands on someone isn't assault, at most it is harassment until it escalates

Standing up for yourself when it's worth it is one thing, going full retard and kicking a shaker cup because of a minor inconvenience is completely different. If you're an adult, you act like it, simple as that.

>guaranteed replies

stupid bastard bitch

Fucking kekd

Roll the dumbbell with your feetnext time, they will see you coming and know to move their shot before it gets rolled over. Also saves yourback from carrying heavy weights around. Sounds like your chest is too strong for your back bruh

Confrontational or threatening posture/ language is assault. Physically touching someone is battery.

No way you're still skinnyfat with a 225 bench bro, post pics or height/weight

>having no control of your emotions is high test
Real men can get mad without lashing out.

You're a jackass and very lucky they were untrained. I'd have arm-dragged your stupid ass then buttfucked you on the bench.

Apologise for over-reacting.
>better still, bend over and offer him your ass

Why did you escalate it by kicking the shit retard.

Don't be a nigger talk normally

nah,we are normal people dude,it seems you and OP aren't. You sound like a man-child, Op does also.

I'm pretty sure that you are that autist faggot from yesterday so I just copy my response

I can't decide what scenario would be more pathetic

>that story is actually true and now you are bragging to some anonymous people on the internet about it

>that you made it up and probably played out your fantasy 100 times in your head and now talk about being "alpha" on 4chin

I'm sure you are a nice guy though

as a white person (the race that literally owns all the good and working places in the world) i am very triggered by your post.

Everyday i wake up i wish i would be called mohammed so that i will never find a well payed job, get into every fucking traffic check there is and have to do drug tests for no reason . Being a (sand)nigger sure is fun