/Trap/ user here

Looking for exercises that will make my butt bigger w/o making my thighs manly and muscular

Pic related is me. I do not want to gain weight anywhere except the glutes.

suggestions?

Hip raises, but you're not gaining noticeable size without working your thighs too. That and a good butt is 88% fat distribution anyway. Also, show pits and cute panty bulge.

Noose x1

Take test and hgh and regrow into a man , start lifting, grow beard and let your male hormones determine your personality. You will never be a girl and literally everyone would choose a girl over you

I started doing hip raises but haven't added weights. Do I need a barbell or can I get some weighted waist strap for it?

I ordered "Booty Magic | Butt Enhancement Pills" and started taking them two days ago. Anyone have progress with this for glute gains?

>I ordered "Booty Magic | Butt Enhancement Pills"

gonna need more pics to determine a regimen op

I won't help any further until you show pits and bulge. Learn your place, sissy faggot.

I'd choose the trap over a girl.

hip thrusts

1×F of considering what you will be like when you become older than 30

Never change /fit

Please stop posting, you absolute sperg

For a fuck? For a relationship? For marriage? For a family?

I'd fuck a cute trap but that is as far as it would go.

Hypertensions, but use glutes to raise yourself, not your back.

First 2. I don't want marriage or a family.

silly boys ~~

phone pic, no lewds though

>a relationship with an individual you 100% know is mentally ill

Bit like being in relationship with you then?

you should consider suicide

Fucking men in panties and not furthering your genetics. Your ancestors are disappoint.

Ejaculate and evacuate relationship? You wouldn't actually stay with him for all of your life. A woman is better for everything

>you are mentally ill because you refuse to believe in irrational baseless claims

Less than half of men reproduced. It doesn't really matter.

PUT
ME
IN
THE
SCREEN
CAP

top kek this entire thread.

top zozzle
this

>Discussion on how to achieve a certain body type becomes Tumblr vs /pol/
I really hate all of you

This

Speak for yourself, I'm 100% homo for him.

Im in love

>It doesn't really matter.
I guess you are correct. If you are willing to roll over and give up without even trying like the OP then it really doesn't matter that your genetic line dies out, the world doesn't need you.

i don't give advice to people i would unironically put down irl m8

You still look pretty manly.

repent your sinful ways demon

this meme sucks

at least post more traps

>I ordered "Booty Magic | Butt Enhancement Pills" and started taking them two days ago. Anyone have progress with this for glute gains?
Are you fucking retarded?

I'm on roids with preexisting genetic heart problems and do risky things so I'll die far before the femininity wears off.

Thank you user :3

I'm working on it, which is why I'm looking for advice to get a bigger butt.

Not sure yet but I might go on estrogen...

Been drinking spearmint tea 3x a day as well as Pueraria Mirifica. Breasts are getting sore/tender and skin becoming very shiny and feminine but its still not as good as real estrogen

Sucking me off

you are a disgusting husk of a man that will inevitably realize the severity of your abhorrent mistakes which will lead to a premature end
i pity you and feel nothing but disdain for the people that lead you on this path

Drink lots of Soy and do squats, not memeing

Attention whore.

>Not sure yet but I might go on estrogen
Turn back now nigga there is still time. Getting attention while being young and cute is fun and all, but you're risking your relationships, your health and your mental state all so you can feel cute for a few years until you hit the wall. It's not worth it.

oh wow i didn't know gay/lesbian suicide rates were that high

the only right answer

I don't have a chance of relationships w/ grils because I'm 5'3" manlet and skinny af

Might as well enjoy the ride

post lewds in imgur album

Enjoy the ride on my thick cock. PLZ be in MI.

I've seen those numbers get debunked quite a few times. Didn't save anything and I don't really care but citing that is bullshit.

how big is you dick? soft and hard measurements please.

I live in Montana. If hitting the wall doesn't make me end myself, living in this shitty state will

So either way,

>le it's bullshit trust me XD
have fun with the suicide

If you think anyone different from you should die, then you are part of the bigger problem.

4 inches erect but i'm usually caged and even when i'm not caged, its hard to get hard because of all the estrogen herbs i've been taking

Whatever you say man, idc. Google it since you seem to care.

happiness has nothing to do with the state you live in
you just think it's the case because you're mentally ill
get prescribed antidepressants or someshit
or better yet just talk to a psychiatrist
don't accept his bullshit about becoming a female

holy fuck you are mentally ill

i live in the state above you come over here muchacha

Why do you think the numbers are that high? Could it possibly be from how awful people treat each other?

>what is burden of proof

POST FEET

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

because the rates are the same independent of place of origin
even the most liberal accepting places have the same digits
mental illness isn't something to be accepted either
you are only contributing to their deaths by parroting this lazy bullshit about acceptance

it's gonna an hero anyways m8

I went to a psychiatrist a year ago for antidepressants and she wants me to go on hormone therapy

but i'm happy doing thing now so it doesnt really matter

oh wow you're small. I'm more than double your size. Do you think you can take me all?

Even the "accepting" people are only so until they realize that these people are in their own families.

Now explain intersex since you are so focused on it as mental illness.

change psychiatrists you imbecile
if you go to a doctor for stomach pain and he prescribes insulin you'd tell him he's a hack
jesus do you really need this explained?

>Burden of proof
Prove that. Give me the proof of why i need to give a proof to my claim

A lot of the Veeky Forums gymcels will too.

The first step in helping everyone is not looking for reasons to hate each other.

>Even the "accepting" people are only so until they realize that these people are in their own families.
>le it's not real acceptance XD
you are a literal parody
unironically poe's law
never reply to me again you suicide advocate

If you actually went through the proper channels, you will be fine. Forget the haters. Hate is what kills so many people.

hahahahahahhahahahahah
ahhahahahahahah
>leftist intellectuals
hahahahahhahaha

>I don't have a chance of relationships w/ grils because I have nothing of value to offer and so will take the easy way out and wear panties for men on the internet

Have you even tried? How about you actually try and make something of yourself that would be attractive to a future mate? No girl wants to touch some sadsack who lets his height affect his confidence. How about you start working out and cultivate some cool hobbies, becoming the kind of guy girls want to go out with? Sure the height thing will hurt your chances with a lot of girls but it by no means destroys your chances of getting into a relationship. But only if you stop being a fucking physical and mental weakling.

>people who disagree with suicide advocates are just "haters"

Omae wo korosu

I have seen so many people claim they supported lgbt then turn around and kick their children out , beat them or try to put them through conversion therapy.

That is what virtue signalling is. Hiding what a shit person you really are.

Really, why hate on someone just because they have different body goals than you? Hate is what causes these problems.

what sort of quantitative statistics did you infer your conclusion from lad?
is there some Veeky Forums an hero analysis i've missed?
or could you be a moron spouting literal nonsense for the sake of acceptance?

Where's the proof?

>does not know the difference between lifetime attempts and post transition attempts.

We have seen your intellectual dishonesty.

Run along to your squats and oats.

cute Trap OP, would cuddle and watch movies with.

Would also tease and soft bully.

again
literally same distribution regardless of place of occurrence
the conclusion to this is that
a:leftist thought literally does nothing to change the basic nature of people
ie the shunning of sexual deviants is an innate human trait
or b: that sexual deviant suicides are unaffected by acceptance
pick one

I had a few Veeky Forums friends over the past decade that commit suicide because getting buffed up and abs didn't get them girl friends. Loneliness kills. Hate kills. Any of the men on this board that mention being fit but still are lonely are on their way if they do not figure out their issues.

so anecdotal evidence?
gotcha
stop posting now

post 1 statistic showing that suicides go down

you need Jesus

Just send us more pics boi.

I actually am a victim of bullying. I was always small and skinny compared to my peers and high school was 4 years of hell for me.

The bully that kept calling me a faggot and shoving me in the hallways bumped into me at Walmart and apologized. Ended up sucking his 20 minutes later inside of his car, it was kind of liberating.

>arguing against burden of proof
prove to me that the burden of proof shouldn't exist

Those numbers are higher than jews in concentration camps in nazi germany, so if you think the trannies are more oppressed than the jews in nazi germany then ok m8

you wanna marry me so I can live in Montana?

Can be purely platonic or involve sex/love as your payment I don't give a shit but you'd be doing me a huge favour

Do you even have numbers that show lgbt suicide by area? A quick google just found gay suicide by region and if it varies for them then I see no reason why it wouldn't vary for others.

>proof
>shouldn't
XD

>willingly marrying and having children with either a feminist or a roastie.
oof.

The jews still had each other. Trans people often have no one to turn to for support.

>all women are either feminists or roasties
have fun being alone forever user

I am not the one that made the "burden of proof" claim

except the entire LGBT community. Nobody is keeping them in a concentration camp, they're free to find other mentally ill people