What's your favourite female phisyque?

What's your favourite female phisyque?
>Small tits wide hips
Truly the patrician choice.

Mein neger

Thick thighs and breeding hips are for the true ubermensch

>saddlebags on thin girls hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng...

But mostly I like milky mommies.

As in big boobs or do you mean milfs?
I wonder how does fucking a milf feel.

I like petite girls with big bums

Braphogs are love, braphogs are life

Oh wow, who's that?

thicc, but real thicc as in small frame with big ass and titties

pic related: my ex

Cute, like, really cute.
Probably really warm and likes to cuddle alot.
Did she do any king of physical activities?

I like petite girls with PLUMP bums

tfw looks like my ex

How Veeky Forums is anal sex?
No im not talking about taking dick.
I'm talking about fucking a girl in the ass.
Or fucking a trap in the ass i dont care.

Athletic with nice sized boobs/butt

It's shit desu, make the okay symbol with your thumb/index, grip the base of your dick tight, move a little up and down
That's anal

Used to do this thing with my ex where I’d finish doggy style and spread her ass and force the tip of my dick against it. Godly.

Unironically

I... I....

This question makes sense only if you got someone to let you assfuck them by flexing your muscles and going "eayy baybee wunt sum buut fug?"

Small-average tits, small hips, small but tight butt, thin legs, petite frame, thigh gap, long hair. Any ethnicity is fine. Pic related is basically perfect
Basically sums up the girl I’m with right now. small breasts, dem fugging hips and a butt that just makes men weep Brazilian.

Pic related is literally perfection. How a woman exists confuses and saddens me

This

>Short hair
>Sunkissed skin
N U T

the head looks huge

>Young
>milkers bigger than her head
>doublewide hips
>juicy thighs

milktruk just arrive

Imagine manhandling her.
Full throttle poundings would probably devastate her insides.

T.virgin

moar

This is what I want

A+

theyve gota be at least a c cup. d good

whos dis

well preferable not so fat that she cant stand up on her own anymore and preferably also still alive and healthy.

and not physically repelled by me.

>Man shoulders
>Hips that couldn't push out a child
>Pencil thighs

Yea I think it’s thw angle. Or maybe she just has a big head. Either way she’s wifeable material
Nah, girls get size are surprisingly resilient. Might bruise the cervix a bit but you can have so much fun tossing them around, lifting them, pinning and pounding, they can handle it.
Wish I had more, that’s the only pic I have. She’s literally the bar that I compare every other female to these days.

Good taste

Wide hips for that ass, and small but cute tits with nice little nipples. Gets me rock Hard, every time.

these, very much.

She looks like she could be Cillian Murphy's sister.

This photo is rather old. Who's she? Is there a set of her?

>tits bigger than her head
patrician taste

Plumpness is essential, yes, but I do like a bit of size there too.

used to cycle a lot but that arse was 90% genetics

sorry brah

Big tits so my son is well fed. Maybe gommad (gallon of momma milkies a day) and decent leg muscles so she can run and jump while carrying my babies to save them from predators (while I'm beating bjorns with my guns ceps and hunting fish) and a normal not wide waist for efficiency.

You do know breast size has nothing to do with milk production right?

FUGGGGG
Varg?

What op posted does the trick

>MissAlice
&
>LegendaryLootz

The perfect bodies. Any other answers are incorrect.

creepy kind of reminds me of H.R.Geiger paintings.

No but big breast (not fat) are a sign of high estrogen and femininity which translates into greaty mom and great milk production

Small, kinda boyish hips and butt that pop just a bit, perky Bs or Cs, overall slim and slightly athletic, and tall for a girl, maybe 5'7-5'9". Extra double bonus points if she has a penis.

I fucked a 27yo mother when i was 15(very flat, white/no curves , not particularlyetc) had a young child probwbly 5 or six. didn't last long but it was obviously a dream come true for someone my age.
>Inb4 that happened
She was a very unstable person and will probably stab a stranger at the mall someday.

Then I hooked up with a39year old at age 22, her son was 18 though we made sure her never saw me come over. Incredible person, so much enthusiasm, and also probably the nicest girl is ever met. She wanted it to become more than a fling and I, true to form, fucked it up. She doesn't like talking to me anymore but had I just ran with it i think it could've been a great relationship. Hands down the Third best in bed only behind current gf and a chubby latina fwb/best friend of years and years.

Tldr it's fun unless they have some weird fetish for younger guys. The 27 yo was like that. They have to like you for who you are and how attracted they are too you physically, not just getting off on the age gap.

>The ride never ends

> Most likely, the large breasts of overweight or obese mothers contain more fat cells than milk-making cells, which can explain the low milk supply of many of these mothers [13].

>Therefore, breast size does not necessarily translate to more milk-producing cells or higher ability to make milk.

All I can find in the debate of breast size vs milk production is muddied with studies of obese women, which is not at all what a layman thinks of as "big tits" or what he pictures when he thinks of an attractive set of milkers.

Women who aren't fat but also have huge knockers are very probably more fertile (better hormone profiles) than women with itty bitty titties, and that would go to say that they'd be better suited for feeding babies when the time comes.

But we don't really have the data because of fatties.

>All these girls
>None with Quads

Quadgrills as best grills

All y'alls be low test if you don't fap to quads

Tall, tight, and fit with nice big, firm breasts

>Milktruck just arrive

Too soon

this desu senpai

Slim with nice perky tits and ass. Hope that's the right webm

A man of advanced taste, I see

Throw in unicorn blood to round out the trio and I agree.

Fucking HNNNNNNNGGGG

>var girls
>aka clit-dick girls
>aka male bodyfat% girls
>aka male hormone girls
>aka no hips girls

You guys are just homos for real.

keep telling yourself that, user. you'll see.

Looks like Miss Alice

you have a noodle dick

What would you call that body type? They're like skinny but muscley (for a girl) and super lean.
It's like the female equivalent of ottermode.

That's standard hot. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

As long as she has a cute 9/10 face I'd be happy, but ideal body is
MILK
I
L
K
TRUCK
R
U
C
K

Women who eat somewhat healthy and work out.

Because she has short hair? that's retarded

W-wait so youre telling me s-some dudes like titlets??

Listen up fellas.
>dark brown wavy hair
>blue eyes
>2:1 ratio for bottom lip
>short face
>nice big titties with minimal droop and quarter sized pink nipples with average areola
>thick thighs
>plump ass with minimal sag
>good feet

MISSGOAT

shitloads do. size is overrated.

who's unicorn blood?

Are there lifting exercises one can do to grow hips wider though? The bone structure is there but the fat/muscle could be better. I know you cant spot reduce fat its a shame you cant spot induce fat, muscle might be my only hope.

too soon

There really is no other choice.

perfection 1

perfection 2

perfection 3

NO! This is a mistake loads of grills make. If you want your ass/hips bigger it has nothing to do with moving fat from your waist to your ass or whatever, IT'S MUSCLE! You want your muscle to go up and your bodyfat percentage to go down. This makes your waist smaller and your butt bigger (which can make your hips look bigger).

Muscle is not your "only hope", it's literally just the correct answer. There is no alternative.

BLLAAAAAAPPP

This girl is only good because of the amount of shit she puts on herself.

Perfection no longer.

I remember finding the source for that vid years ago. Some youtuber chick who vlogged the difficulties of having large tits, and her breast reduction story.

Those glorious mammaries are no more.

Right here darlin

BADGER GET OFF FIT

Post more please, looks great.

patrician taste

Bless you user. One more question. Ive been doing a SS type program but with 3 days Leg and and 2 days Arms with 2 rest days and some cardio. Should I make my program more leg oriented to achieve this goddess tier physique or should I continue to work the shoulders/lats/arms to keep building up that hourglass figure?

All aboard the milk train

Child-bearing hips, small tits, large hamstrings and/or strong thighs wider than the hips.

perfecto 4

Second SFW example, other one is NSFW.