The year is 2018

>The year is 2018
>People are still eating chicken and rice instead of the far superior Seitan and Kidney Beans
Vegan or not, why the fuck would you gimp yourself out of cheap gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X16300065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

redpill me on Seitan pls, I have a 25kg bag that's been sitting around for like 2 years and I don't know what to do with it

Mm Seitan sounds sucpiciously a lot liek "satan" to me, so i think that il stay away from that cuz if i eat it i might go to hell so i try to take the safe road in stead and not eat it

>not a complete protein
>literally pure gluten

why would u ever eat this?

Basically bread protein powder. Acts like glue, flour, and dough depending how much liquid you add to it. Absorbs basically any flavour. Can be cooked to turn it into a meat-like texture.
Only downside is it's low in a few amino acids, so you must combine it with some kind of legume to make a decent protein source. I just add pea protein powder to the vital wheat gluten when I'm making the seitan

>He cant eat gluten
Lmao enjoy being cucked by your own digestive system. Never gonna make it.
>Not a complete protein
See

any recipe ideas or recommendations, not being a complete protein is no issue as I have an otherwise complete diet including meat, I just don't want that stuff to go to waste (assuming it's still edible)

Why not seitan and rice? Can't just tell people to stop eating rice.

then why did u originally post that seitan is far superior to chicken when it's clearly not?

I normally do 1tsp salt, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tbsp onion powder, 1tbsp sage, 1 cup vital wheat gluten, 1 cup water. Mix up until doughy, knead some air into it, then simmer for ~45-60minutes. Slice up and store in fridge, then fry in olive oil when you're read to eat it (can be eaten as is but doesn't taste as good as fried/baked)
Grains + Grains
I said seitan + kidney beans > chicken + rice, which is true in terms of variety flavour and cost.

>>not a complete protein
Why do you lie?
>>literally pure gluten
Why should we care that you have weak genes?
Also, please do not procreate, your son doesn't deserve to be born with a gluten intolerance like his bitch of a father

>not a complete protein
Still shilling this debunked meme in 2018?

>gluten is bad!!1
Jesus. Just kys already.

>2018
>Still shilling soy

Tiresome.

>DYEL

This but unironically

>Still shilling this debunked meme in 2018
The fuck are you on about? It's not a complete protein, it lacks a few amino acids. That's empirical biochemistry.

just for everyone else here
another word for gluten is "wheat protein"
see the protein part? that's good!

>why would u ever eat this?
He's uneducated.
Best amino acid profile for humans is pork. Best measurement of human health and nutirion vs development is human height.

Here's a study of 105 countries comparing protein quality (measured by how the essential amino acid profile matches human nutritional needs) and intake versus height. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X16300065

tl;dr eat milk, pork, red meat in general and MORE PROTEIN - no country in the world consumes enough protein on average to maximize human height, even the netherlands, which best matches the highly correlated profile and consumes far more protein than most per capita.

Feed cows wheat and this processed garbage comes squeezing out the ass end right on to your plate.
>eat recycled food

>That's empirical biochemistry.

No you fucking retard, It's LOW in lysine, it doesn't lack it you fuckwit.

>2018
>doesn't know a lack of lysine killed the dinosaurs

And this is your argument for why everyone should eat bread protein?

Sounds like the soyjews newest invention to steal my gains

Good thing we aren't getting all our amino acids from one food. Just throw some almonds or lentils in?

In all depictions of Satan, he's jacked
Don't play yourself

>if you eat nothing but extremely low calorie food, it's said that your diet lacks caloric intake.
>if you are underwater and can't breathe it is said that the environment lacks oxygen
>if you have $5 and want to eat a steak dinner, you lack funds
Are you really both this retarded, and this pedantic?

>wheat gluten
I still find it odd that you are eating processed grass seed and then trying to promote eating processed grass seed. Grazing on grass like cattle is really what you're recommending, herbi?

Kidney beans have a shit texture that's why

i'd take a peek at nutritiondata.com

theres something called an amino acid score which measures the completeness of a protein and this super cheap source of protein has a very poor profile.

animal products and nuts tend to be the best.

I'm not a vegfag or anything, but I disagree. Kidney beans can have a good texture, but you have to be slightly more careful about over or undercooking them opposed to black or pinto beans.