Feeling Veeky Forums buddy?

Feeling Veeky Forums buddy?

I'm just a reddit transient.

Go bac

I actually don't want to create a thread for this question but..

...are there actually people who lift on this board or are all the posts made by DYEL troll kanzers?

I would say about 10% of the posters actually lift, but that might be an exaggeration, it is probably closer to 5%

Skinnyfat dyel here, been browsing for like 4 years

i'm just a lucky guy

*flexes a 'cep*

What do you think?

yup, that's why these faggots don't care about anything fitness related.

I've been sick and have been eating like shit for the past week, feeling real unfit

Been browsing and shitposting for 3 years now, in time I've been to a gym maybe twice

Yeah, I'm just a lucky guy

>...are there actually people who lift on this board or are all the posts made by DYEL troll kanzers?
I actually don't lift anymore

When I was powerlifting in my youth I actually knew about this place and the misc but never really spent much time on here, than years went by, I stopped weight lifting and eventually came back to this place after remembering some website named Veeky Forums existed

Been here ever since, leaving used to be so easy when i was always busy in my youth, now things seem different and I come here more than I should

I've been lifting seriously for a couple years, and I trust absolutely none of you fuckers on here. I remember the alien hands thread.

Fuck off. I would Never give you the time of day irl.
You are a shit stain who is beneath me.
Don't ever try to speak to me again.

>Veeky Forums is so new nobody got this
/pol/ was a mistake

I think we should start using specific colors of shirts each day

did anyone actually ever try any of that shit and if so did it work out?

>15
>solid
>pecs

Pretty sure there was a color t shirt for each day of the week too. Veeky Forums had so many memes in 2015/2016

I'm glad at least a few people have been here longer than 2 weeks

i lift

I only just recently started taking care of my health and doing bodyweight fitness, so I guess I am DYEL

I lift every other day and I'm dyel cancer

This thread hurts me a little bit. Nobody gets the meme, and albeit a good one, its only just over a year old >.> soon people will forget breadwars and tinytrip too eh

I ran into a girl I screwed things up with today. I was an autist then and nothing has changed. She looked at me and smiled, and I walked right by her without saying a word.

I'm just a lucky guy

Older than a year surely? I'd have thought at least like 2.
Weren't we supposed to wear a specific color of shirt that corresponds to a specific day which would be the indicator to ask the question

>a random line from a thread 6months ago
>hurr if you don't remember it, you must be new

some of us don't like on Veeky Forums

was in the 2017 comic. so can't be older than a year

every few weeks this comes up in the back of my mind while doing cardio.
>always feel slightly autistic when I think of this

Just a rucky guy

>Buddy
THREE
KINDS

That doesn't really mean anything
I'm pretty sure it's older than a year

It was in the last year

We need a new fucking callsign this shit is weird

DYEL here.

I've never even lifted a wait lmao

I just like to pretend i'm jacked on the internet

I lift every other day. Only good advice I've gotten from here is milk,chicken,broccoli,rice and I'm not big enough.

I got a great PPL from here got me past my noob gains

>look at me guise im such an oldfag xDDDDDD

I troll around /fat/ and do ideals threads.

>i'm just a lucky guy

hehe