Why are these freaks coming to Veeky Forums? Does /r9k/ not satisfy their thirst for attention now?

Why are these freaks coming to Veeky Forums? Does /r9k/ not satisfy their thirst for attention now?

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

kys nigger

Its called a campaign.

ban trap posters

why dont the mods delete

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Traps will never ever make it. Ban on sight.

>the new fit
>wasn't around for LONDON
it's been here longer than you

begone trap enabler

qt traps exist to service muscular alpha males

there's a consistent campaign online to brainwash young men of a certain race into removing themselves from the genepool by making them gay, neutered, socially inept, attracted to a different race, or otherwise incapable of reproducing with their own kind.

This tbqh

>alpha males fuck men in dresses
They seem to be pushing this line a lot

literally true though

when I'm on blast I'm always way more into traps than when I cruise at 200mgs a week

doesn't mean I don't want to fuck women too; I just like the idea of dominating lesser men sexually and making them my little prison bitch

You're either a shill or a faggot in denial

I'm bisexual

literally why do you care if people like traps? I like fucking traps and I still probably have a higher killcount than you on vagina women

>literally why do you care if people like traps?
i dont faggot. i just dont want them attention whoring on this board. you're starting to sound defensive

because it's the mods making them

Veeky Forums pays it forward by ensuring there is a steady supply of qt traps flowing into the world

then when Veeky Forumsizens make it they have access to this stream of new traps to fuck

its a public service

shill

Report them. Simple as that.

You won't find an answer here, go ask pol.

Anyway, delete this thread and go to sleep.

Most traps just fantasize about that though and are mainly into other androgynous/feminine guys.

Traps are literally soyboys. Don't enable their faggotry.

check out these freeks

I honestly believe it's a russian propaganda scam to feminize the west. I think that's what a lot of this trap shit is. Are there genuine interests in all that trap shit? Sure. But I bet a lot of weaker minded straight faggots see how mainstream it's becoming and consider banging dudes now. Also, for low test males, it probably plants the seed in their mind "look how fun it is, look at the attention they get, look at how easily they have sex" and it all pushes their mind deeper and deeper into that world until they are dressing like women, posting ads on craigslist for free blowjobs.

I don't think Russia is behind it's ejtire conception, but they probably support it. They make fake propaganda campaigns backing any idea that one side considers extreme, for example; they've made black extremist websites calling for violence against white people, they've made fake newstories that were specifically delievered to white extremists calling for armed protests over things that never even happened, they made fake organizations that pledged support of Donald Trump... this is what they do. Why would Russia want this? Because the more divided we are, the more feminine men are, the weaker we are. This whole trap shit sickens me. As we're over here working on our tuckjobs, they are over there doing something that matters.

Veeky Forums is for health and fitness. Trans shit is a mental disorder. We don't promote disease here.

Not really russians friend

>russia

idk the trap threads have been like christmas for me

(((hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)))

Upload a timestamp form of some proof that you are an american citizen.

i don't know why traps are so popular in anime now but that's probably where the obsession is coming from