Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/09/13/why-do-dads-have-lower-levels-of-testosterone/
pnas.org/content/108/39/16194
sciencemag.org/news/2011/09/fatherhood-decreases-testosterone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His wife's kid looks happy

The gains killer is in his left hand.

kids are

they'll eat up your time, reduce your sleep and being around them lowers your testosterone levels, which scales up with the time you spend around them

also your wife will most likely use it as an excuse to let herself go

marriage + vasectomy is the best choice

Yes, don't get married and have children. Instead you can buy Star Wars toys and play Nintendo Switch all day with Jakers and the rest of the winners who make up the MGTOW and reddits childfree community.

No. The only reason why that guy was fit back then was because he had a fast metabolism and participated in a high school varsity sport.
Now he's a fat shit because he found a woman and feels that he no longer needs to be in good shape since all he thinks physical fitness is about is attracting some women's-studies college stoner.

healthland.time.com/2011/09/13/why-do-dads-have-lower-levels-of-testosterone/

the virgin father vs the chad DINK

notice the reddit spacing. it's common knowledge that having kids increase your test. kys soi boi

this

they probably dont even fuck anymore, and if his wife is still attractive theyll be over soon

>being part of an ideology that praises you for being a genetic dead end

What a trip.

>common knowledge that having kids increases test

feel free to insert your own brainlet meme

pnas.org/content/108/39/16194

Checked

You know, for all the criticism this guy will get, he at least is married and and fucks, and unlike fit, he can prove it,

His gook wife is a gains killer

It isn't, kids can be great and you can still have fun and work out if you have children. The people that complain about having no time because of their kids are the same people that complain about having no time because of work before that and about having no time because of college before that and so on, you know where I'm going with this.

>has uninspired sex once a month with an asian

>the rest of the winners who make up the MGTOW and reddits childfree community.
kek

Bawww, hee's sad that the midwit "just be a wagecuck and a dad like every other idiot" wisdom he got from Jordan Peterson might not be the best suited for men after all

dude I have no time, nintendo games won't play themselves

la creatura

It is, if you are a faggot. A man would start training with his kid so he can make it too

>having a slave mentality that prioritises other people's judgement over making yourself happy

you're literally no better than those sjws going round spouting feminist rhetoric instead of just getting laid like they'd actually be rather doing

t. guy who has never even been in a serious relationship and has no idea how tiring and draining being a parent really is

Went from Brad to Soyboy #87,952,348.
I feel worse about his hapa son, we don't need any more Rodger Elliots

That guy doesn't have any gains

Only if you’re a failure of a father. I never got more serious with my lifting than after my son was born. I want to be a role model and superhero for him. A man he can look up to. Any father who lets himself go is not only failing himself but also his children.

You're on the path to be exactly like Bill Burr: getting rid of your hobbies, your dog, your drumkit and your sports at your wife's command and mistake all this for "growing up"

Holy shit that’s chad

>Only if you’re a failure of a father. I never got more serious with my lifting than after my son was born.
We're talking about parents who see their kids more than just the weekends here.

no, but being a soyboy is

Yes, I guess the ritual now is for me to one up you with how hard I have it and possibly even harder because of muh children and muh work. Should be some good practice for when you engage in social activities once a year.

I had to stop listening to his podcast because his wife is so fucking insufferable. What a cuck

It depends more of the wife. If she cooks only shit, you´ll probably get fatty.

>other people's judgment

But that's wrong. Liberals pay each other on the back for not having children and being "progressive". My genetics are worth more than most of the people squeezing out kids. Humanity will need well raised future citizens to keep things running in the face of all the genetic trash.

no, but being a soyboy is

That what happens when you lift for women. No kids or wife will kill gains, only you can kill your gains.

Any test boost you get now will be offset by the lifetime alimony and child support you'll have to pay when she divorces you.

You're literally assuming that having kids is somehow going to make you unhappy.
Yeah have fun being 55 and utterly alone because you chose not to have a family lmao.
Have fun being on your deathbed and realizing your entire life has had no impact to any other person and that your legacy dies with you.

This

Marriage/having kids is only a gainz killer if you let it be. Marriage allows people to get comfortable since most people's motivation for looking good is to find a spouse, and once that worry is taken care of they get lax. So long as you are motivated by feeling good and personal goals rather than aesthetic, marriage shouldn't be.

Kids are a lot tougher, especially when they are young. It's v possible to stay fit, but with more sacrifices, either be wealthy enough to have homegym or trade off staying at home with you partner. It'll mean no tv binges, less time for your hobbies, but so long as you prioritize fitness it's v possible. And once the kids get older, it gets easier, just gotta get through the toddler years without turning into a land whale

this really upsets me

Wait, he was 145lbs when he was fit. How fucking tall is he? 5'5"?

True, a good diet can maintain gainz even with decreased gym time

>implying making yourself a slave to your wife and kids is enjoyable
>implying you'll be lonely because you didn't buy into the marriage scam
>implying that the only way you can have an impact on the world is forgetting to pull out
>pretending that your lineage is an actual tangible thing that will affect you after you're dead
Tradcucks need any excuse to justify their pathetic existence

14 words

I think a family can be a great thing in someone's life but I agree that for a lot of people it's like you describe. On the other hand I don't think a life without a family can be just as full and meaningful.

>pathetic existence

Lmao, you're the one who's afraid of women.

disgusting

>fat
>soyboy
>beer
>race traitor
>poor vision

it literally would make me unhappy though; I've no wish to prematurely age myself and sacrifice a good proportion of my life to provide 'future citizens' to a time when I won't even be alive to care

and I plan to maintain my fitness and my interests and hopefully be married by the time I'm 55 (or at least still slaying; my uncle just turned 50 and is dating a 25yo which likely wouldn't be happening if he fell for the kids meme)

plus the retirement homes are full of people with kids who are too busy to see them; having children in no way guarantees you'll actually not be alone
plus with all the money I'll not be spending on kids (which are expensive) I'll have spare income to entertain myself

This. I have no idea why people have kids, they're giant money pits and who wants to work all day just to scrape by, then have to commute and come home to a dependent sucking up every minute you could be relaxing, lifting, pursuing a hobby, or traveling

Oh wait, and when you do get "Free time" after they finally go to bed, you're too exhausted to do anything, let alone have sex

>implying i don't have a qt gf
MGTOW doesn't mean abstinence retard

mirin those facial gains on chang senior

Daily reminder that not having children is most cucked thing you can do.

I'm a single father to a 2 year old girl and I've never been in better shape.

but that's just a declaration, there's never any actual analysis as to why this is important to me on a personal level

will anyone outside of Veeky Forums understand this

wrong
the reason ducking is so disgusting is because it shows such a lack of self respect that you'll forgo your own interests in favour of those of someone else

in that case as I have no wish to have children me giving up my time and income to do so would be cucked

>be married by the time I'm 55

This.
Come on now.

>my nintendo switch is more important to me than another human being
just say it man

>willingly committing genetic suicide

>I must create a future where everyone is treated equally to insure my survival

These 14 words or was it something else?

>MGTOW

Daily reminder that every dude going through a midlife crisis you see is a former "gotta grow up, get my shit together, be a man!" guy who is now trying to regain some freedom, independence and happiness after two decades wasted fulfilling dubious social expectations.

Stop being a sperg who thinks a sad suburban dad is some sort of ideal archetype of manhood and just do what you want with your life.

Misery loves company: the post

I'm literally going to be dead after I'm dead
you've given no reason why it should be important to me that my genes carry on after I die

as far as I'm concerned the sun can swallow the earth the second I die as I've no more use for it

this user is right

No. It made me get my shit together, and I’ve stuck to a program better than before. It’s also a helluva lot of fun, though mine sleeps 7 hours each night.

The jews don't want the strong white man to reproduce. They only want the White weak soyboy betas to because they're easier to control and there's a good chance that they'll cuck mulatto's kids anyways.
It's your job to Fuck bitches and spread your seed! You don't need to stop lifting
Wake up!!

>thinking that one of the most fundamental aspects of life is misery
Keep coping faggot

Dude alimony lmao

I don't pay any alimony or child support. Try harder, faggot.

Is that reddit post shopped or someone actually wrote that? Not that it should be surprising today unfortunately...

There's two kind of people.
Those who improve only to reach something, and the moment they obtain it let go and burn all their work down like lazy shits.
And those that improve to be the best they can be, no matter the circumstance.

Exactly. He's just a guy who was thinner when he was in college - definitely not even near chad level. I don't get why this board uses that before as a illustration of GAINS MODE GONE BADD.

Ah, the classic "but this is what you're SUPPOSED TO DO you loser!" cry of the emasculated man.

Unhappy marriages, awful jobs and college majors you were pressured into choosing are full of people echoing the same sentiment. All repeating to themselves "at least i'm doing something with my life" until that shotgun barrel is no longer in their mouths.

the male breeding strategy is literally to pump and dump women and let them raise the kids

not become the mother

True manhood is putting the needs of the tribe ahead of temporary pleasure

Jesus Christ. You need to find God or something user, this amount of nihilism is not healthy.

Trust me, you will

>Some guy makes a reasonable argument
>YOU NEED (((GOD)))
Fucking lmao

Marriage was probably the best thing I did.
My wifes cooks for me and I only need to worry about lifting and working.

Men are much single parents than women, and children used to go to their farther after a divorce until the 19th century. COPE HARDER

it's perfectly healthy

it means I can do away with things like god and morals and social expectations and focus on making myself happy, getting fit, fucking bitches and getting paid rather than living my life for the sake of someone else

What everyone sees: a sad, fat man in his late 30s sitting in a park, his hairline receasing and his weight increasing, taking care of an annoying loud kid who have just shat their pants. He looks like he hasn't slept in two weeks and like he doesn't even know what a dream is like anymore.

What a sperg sees: BRAVE WHITE MAN PUTTING THE NEEDS OF THE RACE ABOVE THE PETTY ILLUSIONS OF HAVING A LIFE IN OUR DEGENERATE TIMES! 14/88!

Having a good family and raising a human being with your loved one is much more important than muscles.

sciencemag.org/news/2011/09/fatherhood-decreases-testosterone

>cope harder says the man chemically castrating himself

Except he has a drum kit and his wife is the one who got the dog in the first place. Dude also does pretty much whatever he wants. She can be annoying on the podcast sometimes but the dude literally sits around all day, watches sports and bitches about banks and his wife doesn't give a shit

Honestly jealous of that guy. Can't wait to get fat off my wife's lumpia.

Before kids I didn’t lift. After two kids I’m up to a 200lb bench. Haven’t missed a day since starting in May.

Having kids and getting married isn’t a gains killer. Choosing to be lazy and using your life as an excuse is.

Yes I literally used my testosterone for it's intended purpose. I don't see a problem.

I plan to have at least 4 children in my life.

This 100%.

People need to mind their own fucking business and keep their ideological pomposity to themselves. Not everyone wants or needs the same things out of life.

dam getting married kills the chad.

Kill yourself.
The key is to start a family when you and your partner are both young. The way people have been doing it for thousands of years. By the late 30s your kid shouldn't be shitting pants.

What gains did he lose?

Underrated post.

>The way people have been doing it for thousands of years.
Kids also used to be engaged to each other by their parents at some point, families used to be a communal thing at others, in several primitive tribal societies kids didn't even know who their dads were, etc.

It's almost like our notions of childbearing and family change with our conditions, instead of having a fixed "natural way". And in our current conditions, if you want to have a kid young, say bye bye to your career and social life, which shouldn't be a big deal to you.

This picture is so fucking awesome

>single father
>planning additional bastard children
is your name lashandra?

giving up literally the best years of your life to raise kids on an entry level salary is what brainlet plebs and ghetto niggers do
if you're gonna have kids you be financially stable

No it's not. There are low iq retards in prison who are more manly than you'll ever be. Masculinity and virtue are two separate concepts.