/FPH/ Fat Person Hate

/FPS/ Stories about Fat People and motivation why you should never, ever be a fat fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/obese-driver-who-killed-jogger-is-jailed-despite-claiming-she-s--too-fat-for-prison-092649086.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A4s0quoRv3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Be4Dnok9rCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Legend still lives

Did she go to prison?

Yeah, 2.5 years

Only 2 years for killing someone? Also is she skinny now(prison food diet)?

>tfw i gained 10 lbs this winter despite taking a conditioning class at my uni

i accept responsibility for drinking too many monsters but who fucking knew that a pringles can is 900 calories, goddamn

>Who can read nutritional labels?
A lot of people.
It's somewhat like rocket science but you aim lower and your weight is higher.

The can tells you that fatasfatass

why the fuck would the calories in an entire pringles can be relevant to your life

that's how i know now that it has 900 calories you dumbshits. i'm 190 lbs 6'2, i'm not a fatass but for the first time in my life i have a jiggle

let the man who has never eaten a can of pringles in one day throw the first stone

in the magical land of No-Brain, the Buzzfeed "reporters" spin tales about fattys living happily with diabetes, pcos, fibromyalgia, and lots of other things to make you forget you'll die alone.

all fats would be killed if they did not lose weight if i ruled

I've tasted a single pringle and found it horrible.
I do enjoy some brands of potato chips and I eat a bag of those 3-4 times/year. (Even more kcal but it's not pringles.)
>throws the first stone

Slowly deteriorating from old age? Not if you're fat!

>I need to get in shape
>I guess a jog can't hurt

D E A D
E
A
D

>go into work
>logistics system bugs out
>have to go into the office
>tech lady starts chatting weight loss
>two hard boiled eggs and turkey bacon in a ziplock bag
>”i only lost 0.2 lbs this week what about you”
>i tell here 2.2
>”what do you eat”
>protein bar and banana for breakfast, and literally whatever under the calorie limit avoiding sugary things
>”bananas are sugar you shouldnt eat them, if i eat one banana i wont lose weight no matter how much I exercise and how much less i eat”

NASA what are you guys doing with that tubed food shit get bananas they defy the laws of thermodynamics

>to fat to go to prison
Well, I guess straight to execution it is then...

went to doctor today, I'm at 265. I gained 20 pounds in a year and a half.

help me Veeky Forums, I want to be around 180 again within the next 3 years. My gf loves me as is, but I know she wishes I was in shape.

>only 2.5 years
>for manslaughter
why? you'd get more from robbery

>did 10x better that week than she did at goals
>proceeds to give YOU advice
??

>Monkey eats a jungle full of bananas and gains weight.

I wonder what her definition of exercise is? I would guess it's something like taking the stairs twice a day for a grand total of 5 minutes.

If you need advice If you want to lose weight fast If you don't like a lot of reading - just watch pic incl.

Download MyFitnessPal
Start tracking calories
You can lose all that in 1.5 years easily

She's right about the banana being sugar tho

Read the sticky. Cut. Stick with it. I believe in you.

oh fuck she looks soft

>banana being sugar
Basically all carbohydrates you can digest is glucose and the GI depends heavily on gut flora.
But I don't think you should give her credit for being "not entirely wrong" (bananas contains more than that).
Being wrong in everything else, doesn't really make up for being partially right.

Being very young in a ruined body, hides the onslaught of incoming health effects.

Take another look 10 years from now and she will look like the main attraction in the Tales From The Crypt.

Prison meals are typically 1,000cal/meal

how do you have a relationship with an inanimate object?

This is genius. Only retards will fall for it, ensuring that only smart people are healthy and attractive, ensuring the future beautiful people will also be the smartest.

We just need to exterminate the obese to fix the other half of the problem.

happy ending

uk.news.yahoo.com/obese-driver-who-killed-jogger-is-jailed-despite-claiming-she-s--too-fat-for-prison-092649086.html

Don't worry, they're doing a plenty good job with that already.

Brehs...

>work with fat fuck cows in call center.
>I do IT work
>34 year old woman in CS is in break room crying after taking three days off
>her dad died from a heart attack related to obesity
>make sure she's ok
>BLARGLSNIFFNARGLRSOBSOBHIC
>bitches that shes afraid of dying on her kids like her father. Asks me for advice on losing weight
>give her diet advice
>go grocery shopping with her
>go to her house and throw away the junk food
>go over three nights a week to teach her how to cook
>gym
>lake and exercise with kids
>she starts losing weight like crazy
>her cow friends who are ALWAYS "on a diet" start to give her shit.
>she turns down cake and ice cream
>cows freak the fuck out
>cows ordering chinese for Friday
>she says no, shes having salad
>hamplanets freak out "Well if you think you're better than us!!"
>she ultimately breaks down sobbing from the emotional abuse from her "friends"
>they even report her and I to h.r. for "fat shaming"

That's just how fat women are. Crabs in a bucket.

How tragic, she could have a really cute face.

have had*

Could have if she loses weight.

40keks

I don't mind it if adults let themselves get fat, but when they fuck up their kids as well I just can't control myself. My niece is fucking enormous but my sister won't do a thing because, and I quote, 'she looks cute chubby'.

>that feel when your sister looks cute chubby
She's bound to get really fat if she continues at this rate.

>Read the sticky
Moot was still posting on Veeky Forums when the sticky was last updated. Don't tell people to bother with that shit

She's already really fat. My sister lets her eat whatever the fuck she wants. It's infuriating.

I got one
>Be in EMT class with 2 other friends
>We are all the fittest in the room
>We get together on days we are all free and slaughter the weightroom
>In class one day
>Get mires from one of the qts in the class
>Whole class likes us and thinks of us as super friendly and super informative
>Paticular fat woman is jealous of us
>Jealous of our knowledge and body
>Begins to belittle our gains
>”Working out isn’t even hard, I just don’t have time.”
>”I have kids, I have way more important things to do.”
>Finally says this one sentence that actually set me off
>”I’m probably healthier than y’all, all you guys waste hours every day trying to become healthier while there are people like me that are healthier than you naturally, you do know there is good health at every size? You don’t have to be small, slim, or muscular to be healthy.”
>Let that simmer in my head and don’t respond
>Next few classes, fatty comes in with a McD’s cups and gasping for air constantly and complaining of chest tenderness and had to leave early one time because she wasn’t feeling great
>Few classes past by, no fat bitch
>Finally instructor informed us that our class mate suffered a heart attack and asked that we check up on her and her family because they aren’t doing to well
>2 friends are worrisome and message the girl on Facebook and say she is in their prayers
>I proceed to message fatso
>I type out “Hey I hope you get well soon and are able to make a speedy recovery so you can continue of your path of becoming an EMT. You should be able to bounce back fast because you know, you are healthier than me ;)”

Is she not old enough to know anything about nutrition?

Not really.

She'd probably consider other things to be more important even if she was. I hope I can get out of DYELdom fast enough to get my sister to lose some weight.

Glorious work user.

As a recovering fatass, this image does a good job at describing how I got on the road of weight loss and working out.

I can't even look at my self in the mirror god damn.

Be there for her, user.

What Flood forms are these?

The dog in the last two frames really fucks me up.

After graduating and suffering from a broken humerus I realized how fat i got so I'm in a similar ride. Been hitting the gym for three months and everyone notice my gains and weight loss.

We're both gonna make it!

I was a little bit like that... but for me I always had the idea that at a certain point I'd just turn a corner and lose the weight. I was engaged for a while and decided that I'd just live how I wanted until I got married and then work hard to lose the weight.

Somewhat surprisingly that's how it actually turned out. A month after my wedding I started dieting hard and now I'm down 80 lbs with about 30 more to go to get to a healthy weight.

Snake diet. Watch his videos and quit eating, fatty.

Whoever says 1.5 years, shut the fuck up. You can be at your goal weight in 4 months.

did she dieded?

But it is still all relevant info even if it is old website wise

Can you even imagine starting your day this way.

The eternal James

>Too X for prison

Unironically hate this, no matter what X is. The whole fucking point of prison is to rid you of the misconceptions that made you think Crime Y was OK to commit -- being a fat, or being rich, or "having potential" are EXACTLY why you should go to jail if you've done something heinous.

Join us over at /fat/ general bruh

You're doing good work user. Make sure to keep up emotional support, you're legit probably one of her few lifelines.

Zyzz would be proud

Is this an fph thread or a fetish thread?

>see that food
>mouth waters
>but no cravings

I CAN BEAT THIS

>mfw used to have a feeder fetish
>mfw recently started losing weight
>mfw I see this now

I'm so scared of this. My sister is skinny fat because she doesn't eat but is a big believer in muh genetics. No amount of reasoning with her will convince her otherwise. Even while watching my 600 pound life she claims the fatties have bad genetics. When she has kids I'm going to start training and fat shaming them the second they hit 14.

>When she has kids I'm going to start training and fat shaming them the second they hit 14
This is literally the story of my 15 yo anorexic patient, don't do this shit, encourage a healthy life but don't shame you fucking retard

I was exaggerating, in reality I will teach the girls about counting calories and get the boys started on SS + Half GOMAD for a few weeks. Before I get shit for GOMAD men in my family are 6'4+ and it is impossible to get enough calories while you are growing 2" a year otherwise.

>girl

Brb planting some mozzarella

Is he still alive?

kek @ twins

GOMAD is great!
My health problems started when I was a poorfag for a couple of years and decided to save money and drink water instead.
With a good brand you get lots of useful micronutrients and an anabolic mix of macros.

his latest vid bout the cico being only a part of the system was good but he's offputing
youtube.com/watch?v=A4s0quoRv3M

Listen don't have sex with her but keep supporting her

youtube.com/watch?v=Be4Dnok9rCU

POP OFF JAMES!

operation harpoon

It would literally ruin my whole day I think. Would just feel like dogshit after that

That's mans life was only worth 2.5 years of this sludge monsters...what the fuck is wrong with these people?

ironically, this will save her life. she's going to lose 300 pounds in there

>Fuck white people
>Is a white person

Imagine being cell mates with her. A never ending chorus of BRAAAAAAAP. I'd wager prison cells do not have good ventilation. And there's no way this creature doesn't snore in it's sleep either. Not light, cute snores, but more like the sound of a chainsaw starting up.

At least you wouldn't have to fight over the top bunk.