Daily remainder to just be yourself bro

daily remainder to just be yourself bro

have you ever been skull mogged

Note- never take a pic with kaz

Looksmaxxing is legit LOL.

Daily reminder that the fact Tom Hiddleston is considered an ideal man by millions of women is reason enough for you to stop taking those threads seriously

This is so stupid I'm suprised people are actually posting this as if it's not bait. He can't get an up and over haircut if he's balding which he clearly is. His skin clears up and lighting suddenly gets better and in the smile picture it's as if he actually got an entirely different face and jawline. Absolutely absurd.

>photoshopped picture of Tom Hiddleston.
>known puss slayer

hey guys check out this uggo

also Gandy is literally the best looking man on the planet

>I have a fortunate placing of bones and muscles that enables me to do what I do. It’s the reason I work; it’s not a reason I’m better than anyone else.

>To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great looking. I’ve grown into my looks but at school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot.
I didn’t have a girlfriend till I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner.

>All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body. I was ridiculously shy around girls. I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look. In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.The outward perception changes but the inward never really does.’

what a chad

>just be confident brah!

>finally got a gf at 21

I hope its my year too...

whoa the amount of fucking shop here

>tfw got my first gf at 21

Gandhi mode here I come

awaken my masters

Who can compete with that? A literal 10/10 desu.

Gandy is a top bloke

>shop
>being in this much denial

>implying his hair could actually look like that
>implying his smile looks like that
Even then I agree with the message and that guy would look just as good if not better if he got fit (neckpill would improve his weak jaw) and tried something different with his hair/saved up for hair transplant, along with the nicer clothes.
You really have no excuse, and you're most likely not even as close as fucked as that guy is.

>N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO HE'S AN 8+/10 HE CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE NO GF LOOKS ARE EVERYTHIIIIIING
lookismfags on suicide watch

"Let's face it bro, if being yourself was enough, you'd already be getting pussy".
-Dom Mazzetti

His face is waaay too comically masculine desu. Veeky Forums would suck his dick in a second if he asked to but girls would rather have someone with more feminine features like Memechowski or Gosling.

what do you mean?

Never been skull mogged, since i have a literal cinderblock on my neck with massive bones. Still avg looking so big skull isnt too important

Sure dude, whatever helps you sleep at night

this is all bullshit. he doesnt have the hairline to even get that haircut. his skin got shopped and the shoulders on the last pic arent as bad as his are

lmao you're not making it better with that picture
crimson chin lookin ass, the only pussy you'll slay with that is older women believe it or not
women want young enough looking dudes with mostly masculine features and also feminine features
if you don't believe me look at how girls go crazy for Gosling, he has the perfect balance between the two

AKA "I was slaying fresh puss daily since 12 and at 21 I tried those ltrs everyone talks about, wasted 3 months of slaying, it was until she asked to use the bathroom of my penthouse that I realized my mistake. Close call, next she might asked me to pay for dinner. Ended it though and slept with 3 models a night to get my laycount back on track"

Def bullshit. Im just gonna keep doing nothing because obviously theres no point in even trying, right?

Then he should shave his head, tan hard, lift hard, eat more, and dress better. There.

To be fair he said he grew into his looks, so maybe it's because he did get hot.
Also 21 is better than a lot of dudes here.

You can try and not believe an obvious misrepresentation y'know.

You can also do that without being such a defeatist twat y’know. Maybe get your T levels checked

This gives me hope. He thought he was ugly, but he actually wasnt. I think im ugly, so maybe im not. Maybe i should just talk to girls. Maybe they recoil because of intimidation.

But all he did was point out it was bullshit, the only one being defeatist was

> I've tried nothing and I'm all out of ideas

How does one get the skinless look?

>Also 21 is better than a lot of dudes here.
No it isn't. I've been in several relationships since I was a teen and I'm ugly as shit (in comparison to him at least)
Getting a girlfriend is more of a personality game than a looks game (even if looks matter too obviously). Gfs are usually not worth it regardless, unless you find the perfect girl which is even harder than getting a gf in the first place. Relationships are very overrated desu.

be giga chad

looks like eren's kyojin

Hiddleston is so average looking

I hope this is true in my case. W-we're all gonna make it, right?