Ideals Thread

Rate others

post template

>body
3/4, hate the tats on the bottom right but overall decent bodies and you'd be huge to normies
>hair
3/4, pretty generic; the fade makes you look younger and might make you face look longer than it is
>style
2/4, pretty basic but idk what you do for your living or if you're a student or whatever
>girl
3/4, the milk truck has arrived

I'm asian so I'm not a weeb

Why do you all want to dress like your dad?

6.5/10
6/10
7/10 digging the hairstyle choice
8/10
7/10

here's a cheat card for 90% of the stupid shit that gets posted in these threads

big milkies 6/10
cute girls 5/10
wholesome 8/10
not my cuppa tea but classy 5/10
ive rated yours before but 10/10
cute girls 6/10
styles a bit eh but girls are cute 6/10

Holy shit I think I'm going to vomit. Absolutely disgusting taste in every quadrant

soz for not being a eurofag beta fuck

Not quite my taste in women but the style is above average.
Nice choice in women
Old school
Good enough I suppose.
Not my cup of tea
Not sure about this either but to each their own.
I don't think the hair matches the style but maybe you could pull it off.
You would probably be fun to go to a rock concert with

Why do you want to dress like an autist?

Surprise surprise, it's how I've always dressed. Being from Scandinavia, you need warm clothes. A nice thick parka in the winter, and a light hoodie in the summer. Jeans and sneakers/boots for the rest of the body.

Short hair girls do it too me like no other

Absolutely degenerate.

If you're a real northerner you don't need a big jacket.

For rocking only a t-shirt underneath, yes you do.

holy fuck ily

What the fuck do you mongoloids even do in these threads? Post pictures of your fantasies? For what purpose? How fucking retarded are you and how is this shit Veeky Forums related? Holy shit, you'd have to be a real fucking dunce to make one of these pics, let alone post it. Quit spending so much time thinking about what you want and go out there and get it you fags.

>OMG Chad Michael Murray had such a good face in 2004. I want Chad Michael Murray's face from 2004, but I also want good clothes like Frank Sinatra! Wait, I also want to kiss Anne Hathaway from when she was in The Devil Wears PRada! Oh my, wouldn't that be swell! While I'M at it, I also want Brendan Fraser's hair from George of the Jungle in 1997! Oh, if only I could have all these things then I would truly be happy!

Who gives a turkey, you autistic fucks.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. OPs ideals are fucking P O V E R T Y

>What the fuck do you mongoloids even do in these threads? Post pictures of your fantasies?
Of what we strive to attain.
>For what purpose?
Continuous motivation for reaching our goals.
>How fucking retarded are you and how is this shit Veeky Forums related?
Fitness is about self improvement. These are the things we improve ourselves for. Hence, Veeky Forums incarnate.
>Holy shit, you'd have to be a real fucking dunce to make one of these pics, let alone post it.
Says the one spending time writing two paragraphs about why he thinks it's stupid.
>Quit spending so much time thinking about what you want and go out there and get it you fags.
Working on it, buddy.

trash.

>No mommy wife to sit on my face

Pretty good, OP 7-8/10
Mew is best girl

I like all of it. 10

Clean and wholesome. 9/10

DAD/10

Clean and very cute girls 7/10

I LIKE IT~10

trap/10

10/10 my dude