What are some ways to tell if a girl in university is mirin you?

What are some ways to tell if a girl in university is mirin you?

step 1: look at her

Does a girl think im interesting or cute? If she sits in her table in the dining hall and faces me when i eat? and looking at me constantly?

step 2 : flex a 'cep

step 2: take your shoes off

Well if she dislikes you she won't so you are still in the game.

>this level of autism

no shit go talk to her

and don't pull the "hi" niceguy bullshit

You have to say something that won't make you come off as some beta creep

I generally do something incredibly autistic in their presence and if they aren't totally repulsed you know they're into you. Example:
>in hall waiting for class to begin
>girl who I suspected to like me there glancing in the manner girls do
>decide to give her crush a trial by fire
>take pen out of pocket, walk to a nearby bulletin board
>use the pen to pry out every excess staple, one by one
>she comes over AND JOINS ME plucking out a couple with her nails
>"it's nice to clean things up haha" says she
>"yeah"
>finish pulling out the staples, go to class

Word of warning; judging from my experiences with this method in the past it's only really applicable if the admirer is as autistic as you are. In high school I had a girl who 'helped' me rearrange every colored pencil in a box of 200+ by color and length.

i cringed so hard reading this

>doesn't want an average autistic gf
enjoy watching stacy getting rammed by chadder cock than yours

Manlet here. Is it a compliment to hear a girl say "hes pretty attractive but hes short". the girl is like 5 11 and im like 5 6 LOL.

everything a girl says is a shit test

My JACK3D friend is 5'6" and he's dating a girl who is 6'1" 8/10 but tall.

Everyone has their taste

It's a plain statement of fact.
1. you are attractive
2. you are short
3. she would be interested in you (because you are attractive) but she is not (because you are short)

this means that you have good odds with girls, though mostly only those who are shorter than yourself.

Lol. He gives manlets hope. Thanks brah.

What does the girl look like?

The tall girl i like isnt even a stacy. she actually looks exactly like pic related down to the hair

What's the point of living if you'll never cuddle with her at night?

step 3: drop pants

sorta like taylor swift but a polish version

only thing i, and possibly many other dudes, don't like is that she's tall

Lmao. does he cuddle her like this?

how do get a qt like this to lick my butthole

No, fuck back to tumblr, reading that sentence gives me trauma

Wait for a day when JOI is invented, then you can

Be hipster Chad.

doesn't it esist arleady?

I'll be dead by 2047

What's JOI?

Talking to a stranger for no reason doesnt work unless youre a literal 10/10 chad

Depending on how and how long she’s looking at you. If your talking to a girl, pay attention to we body language. If she finds you interesting, she turn her body so that you are the center of her field of vision rather than just her head.

>girl taller than me by at least 3 inches talks to me in class sometimes
>says shit along the lines of "omg can't believe you're leaving me :(" (we're in a program that i get out of before she does, so technically she and i won't have the same classes after this semester)
>i've openly complimented her looks, honestly, because she's damn gorgeous
>she always smiles about it, i can't seem to stop myself from feeling upbeat around this bitch even though we're hardly past first names

do i go for it? is there any chance? am i going to be the manlet that learned?

are you 9/10? if not, then she wasn't mirin'

yeah bro, go for it, she wants you to kiss her

It means that you'll be able to fuck her. She already finds you attractive, go for it senpai. She just won't brag to her friends about you because you're short. But who cares about that shit anyways

That's the point dude. You don't want that guy's dick, so it seems autistic to you, but to someone who likes him, it's cute and adorkable. You ever see a cute girl do something spergy and get attracted? Works same way

PUA stuff is pretty cringey, but I like their rule to "Assume Attraction". Just always assume she's into you unless you get signals saying she's not. The confidence boost may just win her over anyway.

WRONG

t. Incel

If you talk confidently and it's in a SOCIAL PLACE you can pull it off, if it's the Uni dining hall then it's perfectly appropriate to do it.

That guy's a true chad

Find and excuse to ask them a question or give them a compliment. A good example would be something like "I noticed your headphones. They look pretty nice. I'm looking for a new pair myself how are they?" Give them a route to talk about themselves and something to build a conversation on that wont' die instantly.

>t. autistic incel thinks he knows how the world works
I talk with strangers all the time and I'm not even good looking, go back to cucksism

I need your advice mates. I have gotten a reputation at my uni for being the biggest slut (im a dude). Now I feel like the girls that are actually worth my time aren't interested because they think all I want are one night stands. What can I do here?

Become a doctor or a lawyer.

WHICH IS THE TRUE STEP 2 REEEEEEEE

Either enjoy the thot bed you made for yourself, hit on new naive chicks to the uni, amass wealth/fame or expand your searches to outside the uni.

Go for it, maybe you'll have kids with her and improve your genetic line's height