TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what is this?

Is cool dog

Legs could use some mass
Chest is little wonky
No forearms

the dog machine

Aesthetic

His body is optimal for his desired purpose. For the purposes of playing soccer he has a great body. His body is incredibly aesthetic and for modeling/aesthetic purposes his body is great.

If he was to enter a weight lifting competition his body wouldn't be good. Context matters.

his legs are 25 inches

roids are the bomb. look how thick his neck got

perro caca

>Those legs
>No traps
>Forearms of a literal girl

He wouldn't make it in a real sport

How do I achieve TSUUUU mode lads?

how do you make forearms "bigger"
i've made mine more defined, definetly not bigger.
i do deads already

they'd run sweeps to the outside with him and he'd just outrun everyone. He'd easily be one of the best rugby players in the world

I am far from having the biggest forearms ever, but I've been using Captains of Crush grippers to improve grip strength for deadlift, and I'd say that has caused some forearm growth as well.

Farmers walks may accomplish the same thing, but I don't have access to the equipment needed to do them properly.

IF you're interested in the Captains of Crush type grippers, I got the Starter Kit, with the 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 in it. With my left hand grip failing under 565 lbs deadlift, I was able to do the 1.0 to start 3x3 with my left hand (right hand started at 3x8, it was significantly stronger and more conditioned for some reason). I just got up to 3x10 with both hands (which was more catching the left hand up while maintaining the right one) by doing them 3 sets JUST ABOUT to failure twice a week in between normal lifting routines, and will now try the 1.5.

I COULD have been hindered by my stubby sausage fingers, but if you're grip is failing at deadlifts under 500 lbs, it might be worth getting the 0.5 trainee one they've got. You don't want to strain reps too hard, because pulling something in your forearm is a pain in the ass and makes you feel stupid.

If you aren't looking to spend extra money on this nonsense, AND you don't have farmers handles, you might be able to work something out with a heavy ass weight pulled slightly off safeties and just holding it. Just don't drop a straight barbell onto safeties or I will find you and fuck you directly in the skull. If you really aren't that strong, heavy dumbbells might be adequate for farmer's walks, but then I'd question why a relative weakling needs specifically grip training.

ALSO, the static holds might not be as good for what hypertrophy you can get out of your forearms as something that lets the muscles contract through a range of motion

what body fat % should i have to look like this?

Thanks for the detailed response, saved and i'll look into everything you suggested here.

odd, they're not showing up on my image

>They'd run sweeps to the outside

You've clearly never watched much rugby, and obviously never played it.

Unlike American football, you DO NOT RUN SIDEWAYS in rugby, unless you're the fly half, scrum half, or POSSIBLY the full back. And the former two only do it to distribute the ball to the guys running vertically, and the latter one only does it in a panic after receiving a kick and having to dodge for his life.

Unlike in American football, if you run sideways in rugby, the defense will just follow you, you'll run out of room, and either get jumped after gaining very little ground, or run "into touch" (read: out of bounds), and the OTHER team will get to throw the ball in for the resulting line out. Which usually means a turnover.

The goal is to spread your players, particularly backs, out across the field, then pass the ball laterally to them, hoping to make a guy miss 1v1 or 2v1 or some such, and then keep running.

Crissy probably WOULD make a good winger (wingers are the players that usually line up at the end of the "wing," and are most likely to get the ball 1v1 with some space to create a run), really, if he could take a tackle without crying about it for 15 minutes and decently kick an oddly shaped ball. He still wouldn't hold a candle to the likes of Jonah Lomu, who was 6'5'', 250 lbs of solid muscle, AND faster than holy shit.

Of course, I'm thinking Rugby Union, the One True Rugby, which is 15 v 15. Crissy would be better at Rugby Sevens, which is 7 v 7 on the same huge ass field. The USA 7s team has a winger, Carlin Isles, that was just an All American sprinter, 6th best in the country or something, who wasn't going to go to the Olympics as the 6th best American in the 100m Dash, and missed playing high school football, so he gave 7s a try for kicks.

>comparing two completely different sports with completely different skill sets

Score tap ins and penalties x F

holy shit nobody cares tripfag

RIP Jonah Lomu

>Divegrass
>Sport

Try again

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Perfect body if you wanna get laid a lot.

If you want to get a lot of attention and miring looks from other dude however, you'll need a lot more mass.

Ya seething.

Checkin' those trips

Is he roiding?

>the canadian proxyfag from /sp/ now posts on Veeky Forums
What a time to be alive

Post your physique .