Come home from working a 10 hour shift

>come home from working a 10 hour shift
>im a failure if i dont clean my room

it should have been clean before you left

Yes

Also how do people past the age of 15 even let their rooms get messy, the most i ever have on my floor is a couple clothes, couple tissues and a protien shaker, literally takes 30 seconds to clean

>10 hour shift
>using that as an excuse to not take care of your home responsibilities

Has to be at least 12/over half of your day before you can start with that. Clean your room.

> 10 hour shift
are we supposed to feel sorry for you? do you thin k of yourself as some kind of hero? user, 10 hours of preparing big macs isn't something to brag about.

WHY AREN'T YOU LIFTING
WHY AREN'T YOU CLEANING
WHY AREN'T YOU DRAWING
WHY AREN'T YOU READING
WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING
WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING STEM
WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING JAPANESE
EVERY DAY NO EXCUSES

sort yourself out OP

Damn,(((they))) really made you retarded, user.

>Has to work a 10 hour shift
Yes, you're a failure

Clean your lobster

How fucked does your room have to be in order to not have time aside from an even 12hr shift?
Can't get it in order in one go? Make it orderly by increments. C'mon!

Straighten your milk out, bucko.

>10 hour shift
Jesus Christ dude, work an 18 before you start complaining

>implying 4x10 isn't godtier workweek
get a load of this guy!

>not literally dying from exhaustion in a bank of america internship
only when u r DED can u compalin

once worked 72 straight. kill me

18 Hours is nothing! Work 46 days straight no sleep and then you can talk pussy

>you aren't as big of a slave as i am
>lmao become more of a slave

wagies are evolving into a different species

72! Hah! That's nothing. Try working 168 hours no breaks before complaining. I literally hadn't seen my family for a week!

>not working shitloads of overtime so you make enough to buy a house and retire at 50

the whole point is to call out people yelling for large scale reforms of society, but can't even keep small and basic things like their rooms in order. start with the small things and start with yourself.

>buying a house
lmao'ing at ur life, kiddo

Tyler?

Close; Skyler

fpbp

I’ve listened to a lot of his appearances on popular podcasts (AoM, Jock, Rogan etc.) and he seems like a pretty chill dude. I don’t get the hate he gets both here and in the media. Ok, he shits on Marxism. So? 99% of Americans are basically programmed to hate communism and yet, they try awful things like getting him fired or protesting his lectures. The fuck is going on?

get boss aroun for 10 hole hour an now cleen room? skrew dis

I think it's more of a meme approach than hate.

You try doing 10 hours of fast food service every day faggot.

I work 36 hours over the course of 3.5 days, then have the rest of the week off. I almost entirely neglect the cleanliness of my apartment while i'm in the middle of my work week because i'm always tired from work, fitting in lifting, and eating as much as I can before I have to leave my place. By the time my weekend rolls around my place is tossed to shit with dirty dishes and clothes on the ground. So the morning of every "saturday" of mine I spend about 2 or 3 hours cleaning my place, doing laundry and listening to music.

I find it enjoyable to clean but like this if i'm in a bad mood or feeling depressed i'll get into negative thought loops and it may or may not fuck up my day.

if you have a job shouldn't you have more than a room?

some of us have IQs over 80 and dont have to

probably america, son. here a job doesnt even guarantee 3 meals a day.