Is 5'5" in stature salvageable with attractive face and good body aesthetics?

Is 5'5" in stature salvageable with attractive face and good body aesthetics?

only if you're a girl

5'5 is a fine height for a girl user.

yep

though i doubt you have a good frame at 5'5, shortness is an estrogenic trait

at 5'5 you literally don't even exist as a real human

Did you say something?

Get shoe lifts.

But I'm a man.

Need to have more redeeming qualities than taking care of yourself.

not where I'm from

t. cutting it close at 5'9

I dunno, are you sure?

kek

It is if you go trap mode

Get 5 inch lifts, wear extremely blatant vertical stripes, a big hat, like one of those roman war hats that have a big bush on the top (gives the illusion that you're taller)
and of course, work out and get to like 28 FFMI, get as blocky and bulky and wide as possible.

Also, make sure to get all up in taller people's face, the taller the better. ALWAYS challenge taller people, no matter when. Start by staring all men taller than you directly in the eye and twist your head as much as possible to maintain eye contact as long as possible.
It's not compensation, it's improving yourself.

>5'5
>man
Kek, most women are 5'8 now. You're short even for a girl.

no

Savage af

Get one of these

Are you cute?

Oh, and also claim you're 5'10

5'4 reporting in, we're both fucked desu. will never have a gf, will never have a good career, will never be truly happy with life.

>inb4 just be urself
you would probably kill urself if u became 5'4 all of a sudden from 6ft

>you would probably kill urself if u became 5'4 all of a sudden from 6ft
fuck no, I'd finally be able to get into chucke cheese

OP here.
I have dated cute girls before and I'm wealthy already.

It still bothers me that people treat me differently sometimes for being short.

get rich and move the lowest average height country in the world

i have a friend whose 5'2 as well and he tells me people treat him like a child. one time he tried signing up for a volunteering position and the thot told him "arnt you a bit young for this?".

Would you rather be short (~5/6 inches shorter than the male average in your area) or bald?

Jesus, at 5'5" and with an attractive face I still get people treating me condescendingly sometimes, I can't imagine what must be like to be 5'2".

I don't think I'd even try at that point.

Im 5'5 but the national average here is around 5'5 aswell so im good

Where do you live?

>Do BJJ (both for confidence and self-defense. Most people in civilized cunts don't get into fights, but knowing you could hold your own helps a lot with confidence.)
>Start learning and azn language (you can get western chicks, but you're much more marketable if you're around fobs a lot.)

Good luck OP.

>tfw national average is 5'7
>tfw 5'2 though
yall manlets should come to argentina though, we have great women and if you're an average burgeristan white dude it's literally free pussy

Enano puto

I don't know, what do you think?

I would but I don't speak good Spanish and I have no money.

petizo chupapija

you don't even need to speak good spanish
all you need to do is have basic enough spanish to communicate and be all like "tee hee im american so i dont know spanish very well"
makes bishes wet as fuck

>5'9" argie
>ppl think you are tall

ok bought plane tickets

nice to see Veeky Forums argies, chupenme la poronga igual
>tfw will never know this feel

you can be whatever you want to be, don't limit yourself dear

Yeah. What matters most is your personality. If you work on your physique then you'll make gains fast because of less area to fill. Point is, if you're gonna give up on living just because you're short, you've already lost.

Remember even Napoleon was extremely short. While most people will never respect you, you can still get a wife and accomplish things in this world. But in order to do so you will need more than Veeky Forumsness. You will need intelligence. Work on getting a phd. You will need to be handsome. You may also need an empire, but keep working at it and you make get there someday.

No, but get jacked and poblem solved