AlphaDestiny's Ass Appreciation

Holy shit. How do I get THICC glutes like AlphaDestiny?

youtube.com/watch?v=_yZHi3P3jtk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
youtu.be/mUClzPtlNkI
vocaroo.com/i/s0dbrETOOPc4
pdf-archive.com/2018/01/19/naturally-enhanced/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tfw no braphog bf

I was watching some of his old videos and it's crazy how ugly he was. He's doing something right.

hey alex i'd fuck ur tight bubble butt ass

How tall can this manlet be? 5'4 max?

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

If he can make it, so can you

Don't you want to bury your face in that tight, alpha ass and sniff the pasta sauce out? God, he is so fucking based.

this

People criticize him for being an insecure manlet, however that's the best thing about Alex. His shortcomings and insecurities have pushed him to compensate through lifting and other ways to make himself seem more masculine. Because of this, he has seen some excellent results.

Alex really is the kind of person I would trust for advice related to lifting and compensating. He's had to get big and compensate to make up for his height. The advice he offers seems more genuine than it would coming from some tall, roided up Chad.

Don't all midgets gave big asses

>I would trust for advice related to lifting and compensating
>and compensating

The poop truck just arrive

is he natty?

Wrong Destiny

Is it a coincidence that they're both manlets and have "destiny" as part of their online names?

>fixed beardlet status
>fixed hairlet status
>beautiful physique
>beautiful skin
>has a huge following
>is a vegan

Is there anything ALPHAdestiny can't do?

Is he really vegan?

Wow, he truly was alpha all along

"Yo, you want a tip to get shredded, brah? Come a little closer, kid..."
*PPPPPBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!*
*PPPRRRRRRRRPPPP!*
*PRP!*

of course he looks "big" , he's like 5 feet tall

did you never play dwarf in WoW?

Yeah

Good for him honestly. He’s a below avg looking 5 ft 6 dude in a world that eats niggs like that alive. He might be compensating but would you not if you were 5’6 and had no jaw? That being said he’d still look small as fuck in front of me. I’m 6’3 and 210. Height is always king when it comes to looking big and manly regardless of buffness as long as u have a good frame

somone pls make virgin bugez vs. chad alphadestiny

I don't watch his videos often but I have to admit he looks a lot better than the last time I've seen him. He's really making it.

why did you start describing yourself ? Do you honestly think anyone care about your height or weight ?

go back to the manlet pit

Isn't he a native English speaker? Why does he sound like a foreigner?

t. Manlet larping as an insecure tallman

Wasn't expecting the home gym

I feel like this is going to be the beginning of something big in the future, hard to explain

He already has antisocial tendencies, it's only a matter of time until he becomes a complete shut-in, I get the feeling...

He grew up in a rough Italian neighborhood, that's how they all spoke there.

youtu.be/mUClzPtlNkI

based.
im 2.5 months into naturally enhanced and loving it. meme lifts will change your life im telling you. and ive never realized how much ive been neglecting my tricep doing only bench and cg bench, now i do crazy volume and seeing great results (benched 145kg for 3 rm last intensity day).

No memeing, is he not literally admittedly 5ft6 ? That is actually embarrassing. Yeah he looks good in the context of videos by himself, But imagine, even a normal height average build male would absolutely dwarf him badly, he must look like he's over compensating something fierce.

He's getting smaller.

lol a home gym is good if you have a garage or shed, but he is in an apartment. Those 1inch 100 pound rackpulls are going to piss off the neighbours.

That's what happens when you get lean, man. You can now see a lot more definition on him. He'll probably just gain all that mass again and get back to his original size, but he looks good either way.

What song was that playing in the background?

I want to like him but it's so cringe when he tries to take on Bugenhagens personality. Same with that Dairlyland Strength guy.

John (Dairyland Strength) can actually somewhat pull it off though, and of course he used to train w/ Eric

The thing with Alex is that it seems like he's constantly changing his image and he just comes off as a try-hard

or he got bunk gear or his "vegan" diet isn't working. Also hi Alex

Yeah, but he embraces it, so I say good on him.

He's Italian-American. Undeniably the best bodybuilders.

reach the clutch and see the road at the same time

Anyone else just felt over heels with this fellar?

how tall is he to?

holy fuck lmao

Alex pls go

Honestly he's ugly, but if he gay baited his ass a bit (like jeff nippard) hed get more subs

why are amerimutts so obsessed with height? i dont understand

He's not a vegan afaik

Why are europoors/shitskins so obsessed with calling white American's mutts?

la creatura...

Height is a typical white feature.
Amerimutts desperately want to be white and so they fixate in this bullshit
La creatura... la negacion di Dio...

La abominacion de las americas..

vocaroo.com/i/s0dbrETOOPc4

post routine

roiding for this

>h-hwiter than you, mofo!

He took the homegympill. Literally /ourguy/

This is so cringe.

>5% muslim population vs 44% spics and niggers
Cope harder daquan

>>>reddit

>He lives in Canada
>He's half Greek half Italian

Good job retard

it's called cutting

On an average video Eric gets 10-20k views with 26k subs, Alex gets 20-30k views with 120k subs.
He has some decent advice, but he just repeats it all the time so there's no reason to watch a new video. Just read the title and you know what he's gonna say.

This guy is shorter than my sister. It's pathetic.

BIG BONES JONES

And he can still give your sister the fuck of her life with his big, Italian cock, and your mother too. Don't know what you are trying to say, kid, the only person who is pathetic here is you- trying to talk shit about another man over something so mundane as height.

He looked lean and stronger when he started his youtube channel. He tried so hard to look more masculine that he just got fatter and more insecure. Let's not forget how he failed and changed his goals.

how did he get them traps?

Lots of rack pulls and exercise variations- such as power shrugs, zercher shrugs, etc. He was obsessed with wanting to get monster traps so he focused on them more than any other body part.

my man i only now got back home
what you need is to download the book, there is not routine, there are only guidelines according to which you build a routine. ie last sunday i did

>flat bb bench 3rm
>gorilla press 3x5
>upright row 3x8-10
>hack deadlift 3rm
>power shrug 3xF
>rack tricep extensions 5x20-30
>band pushups 3x20
>cable curl 100reps
>crunch machine 3x20
>reverse hypers 3x20

Dairyland is what happens when you train like bugenhagen but have fuckarounditis.

Fuck man,Alex talks exactly like that.
Hi Leonidas.

Nah, it's what happens when you are a genetically inferior alcholohic kike.

.....what book is that ?

pdf-archive.com/2018/01/19/naturally-enhanced/

>ywn take a full brap from Alex
Why live

>Leonidas
>Italo-American
Wut?

The problem with Alex is his attitude towards some typical male-female interaction. He acts like a jackass the whole time.

I only listen to him when talking about lifting. Even thought Eric, Cavallier, Nippard and Thrall have better advice.

I mean he has good lifting advice. But Alex should stop that dating/confronting women nosense.

I like how Eric still mogs him lookwise

I want Alex to sit on mt face

>something so mundane as height.

Manlets literally believe they have magic powers that make them less of a human turd. I guess I'll just use my mundane attributes and pass on my genetics.

Have fun being a wizard.